Powers & Abilities Shanks: How Swordsmen and Gun users use advanced COA.

:risicheck:

So in order to turn your sword black you have to make love to it regularly
We know that Ryuma unlocked a black blade after numerous battles. So it's a grinding feat. We also know Mihawk challenged a lot of people until he ran out of challengers ( Though he conveniently missed Vista, Fujitora, Rayleigh etc- Don krieg and baboons sufficed).

Mihawk and Ryuma were able to create a black blade for 2 reasons:

1. Their CoA was sufficiently good enough
2. They had enough of a personal connection to their sword to the point where it just felt like an extension of their body, allowing for them to make a black blade.

Roger and Shanks never got a black blade because they’re not connected to their swords as much as Mihawk is
people are only focus on one type of Haki ...

Shanks and Roger = CoC
Mihawk = CoA

Roger and Shanks are still damn godly in CoA ... but I'm willing to give the top of CoA to him if they be reasonable

There's still strength, speed, endurance etc....

(I'm not gonna give Roger the benefit of the doubt in CoO because I'm confident Mihawk also blows him out of the water in that aspect)
As a DFless swordsmaster who can only rely on his physical stats and Haki, his physicals must be at the top level as well. Just look at how obsessively Zoro is training.

Mihawk and Ryuma were able to create a black blade for 2 reasons:

1. Their CoA was sufficiently good enough
2. They had enough of a personal connection to their sword to the point where it just felt like an extension of their body, allowing for them to make a black blade.

Roger and Shanks never got a black blade because they’re not connected to their swords as much as Mihawk is
I think that must be it.

G

Gran D. Master

We know that Ryuma unlocked a black blade after numerous battles. So it's a grinding feat. We also know Mihawk challenged a lot of people until he ran out of challengers ( Though he conveniently missed Vista, Fujitora, Rayleigh etc- Don krieg and baboons sufficed).
So what are you implying exactly? That Yonko Shanks isn't actually battle-tested because, just like the other Yonko, his strength built on false hype?

G

Gran D. Master

As a DFless swordsmaster who can only rely on his physical stats and Haki, his physicals must be at the top level as well
I'm not denying that, but is every top tiers' physical stats comparable to Kaido for example?

It's not complicated really (at least how I see it):

Roger's CoA: superb, but still below Mihawk's

Mihawk's physicals: superb, but still weaker than Roger's

So how is zoro gonna connect with enma more than oden did in 21 plus years
Well, it's said the sword chooses its wielder. The time you spend with your blade surely isn't the most important thing when it comes to being connected to your blade. Blades are implied to have a spirit and will as well. So if the bond between Zoro and Enma is greater, in addition to having powerful Haki of course, it will turn black.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well, it's said the sword chooses its wielder. The time you spend with your blade surely isn't the most important thing when it comes to being connected to your blade. Blades are implied to have a spirit and will as well. So if the bond between Zoro and Enma is greater, in addition to having powerful Haki of course, it will turn black.
So only 2 swordsmen in history have been able to bond with their swords ?
Its pathetic how low you have to go to talk shit.

Not possible. How is zoro gonna grind enma more in a month max compared to 2 decades plus that oden did ?
Please link the chapter where Zoro made Enma black? I am not interested in your fanfic of when or if he will make it black
So what are you implying exactly? That Yonko Shanks isn't actually battle-tested because, just like the other Yonko, his strength built on false hype?
Once you get to a certain level people are too scared to fight you.
See:
-Shanks vs Mihawk- twice Mihawk declined to fight
-Shanks vs MF - all the admirals declined to fight

Only ones with the courage where his fellow Yonko WB (In WSM condition) and Kaido.

Everyone else knows their place :kata:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Please link the chapter where Zoro made Enma black? I am not interested in your fanfic of when or if he will make it black

See:

Only ones with the courage where his fellow Yonko WB (In WSM condition) and Kaido.

Bet your account he wont turn enma black 20 years faster than oden did. Oh but its you you aint got the balls back your shit have you troll.
Post automatically merged:

See:

So why has raizo and kinemon and co just attacked kaido ?