Powers & Abilities Shanks: How Swordsmen and Gun users use advanced COA.

So only 2 swordsmen in history have been able to bond with their swords ?
Stop using strawmen. First of all it depends on the strength of the bond (as @Shiroyru said, to a point the sword becomes an extension of your body) and secondly I never denied that you have to have incredibly powerful CoA. It's just that I don't view a black blade as proof Mihawk and Ryuma had the strongest CoA in history.

In my opinion all devilfruit less character and top tiers like Garp,Rayleigh and Mihawk have advanced CoC too, the one less the other better, at most they have it, but that is only my opinion. Overall Shanks and Roger CoC probably are the strongest one and I believe that they getting kinda hax and broken power when they awake their CoC. Years before no one expect Future sight or Advanced CoA in the form as what we have right now.

Bet your account he wont turn enma black 20 years faster than oden did. Oh but its you you aint got the balls back your shit have you troll.
What is this childish bet your account thing? I asked you for the chapter. Can you provide it or move along please?

So why has raizo and kinemon and co just attacked kaido ?
What do they have to do with admirals being too scared to fight Shanks? I'm confused. Did they attack Shanks in this chapter?:choppawhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Stop using strawmen. First of all it depends on the strength of the bond (as @Shiroyru said, to a point the sword becomes an extension of your body) and secondly I never denied that you have to have incredibly powerful CoA. It's just that I don't view a black blade as proof Mihawk and Ryuma had the strongest CoA in history.
What will he have no hand and it just be a sword ? Is mihawk mr 1 now lmfao
Gtfoh with your pathtic points

Shit. So Roger's, shanks', Rayleigh's and Oden's swords never even chose them. I feel sorry for all of their swords; they were being held hostage for decades, and Shanks is still holding Gryphon hostage to this day

:usoprice:
Can you provide evidence that the black blade means your CoA is better? We know from that guy in Wano that Ryuma unlocked a blade after numerous battles. He didn't mention superior CoA. In fact he even said Zoro could perhaps make it black. What CoA feats did he see from Zoro to make him say that? If it is indeed an indication of superior CoA?

As far as we know Luffy and Rayleigh have the most advanced CoA shown (The one that damages internally). No manga statement says black blades are a step above this or even anything special.

HA001

Now your are getting ridiculous here.
You are making shit up cause you dont have the balls to admit youre trash at powerscaling.
Instead youre reaching to the pathetic lows of only 2 swordsmen in history have bonded with their sword or this magical extension bullshit.
And somehow zoro will bond with enma more than oden did in decades.
Post automatically merged:

Can you provide evidence that the black blade means your CoA is better? We know from that guy in Wano that Ryuma unlocked a blade after numerous battles. He didn't mention superior CoA. In fact he even said Zoro could perhaps make it black. What CoA feats did he see from Zoro to make him say that? If it is indeed an indication of superior CoA?

As far as we know Luffy and Rayleigh have the most advanced CoA shown (The one that damages internally). No manga statement says black blades are a step above this or even anything special.
Acoa doesnt mean hardening.
Wb roger marines all faced kaido and none have scarred him.
Oden did with hardening alone.

Then why didnt oden make any of his black ?
Oda could explain that Oden never actually trained his swordsmanship to such degree, for example learning how to cut harder and more difficult things through connecting his will with his sword. For all we know people like Roger or Shanks may just be beasts that couldn't care less about becoming one with their swords and just break anything that gets in their way no matter what it is (even if that prevents them from cutting certain things they don't know how to cut).

You are making shit up cause you dont have the balls to admit youre trash at powerscaling.
Instead youre reaching to the pathetic lows of only 2 swordsmen in history have bonded with their sword or this magical extension bullshit.
And somehow zoro will bond with enma more than oden did in decades.
Surely less ridiculous than believing only Mihawk and Ryuma had CoA strong enough to form their blade black. Even if we assumed Mihawk's CoA was indeed stronger, why wouldn't Roger's and Whitebeard's CoA be still sufficient to turn their blades black, when their CoA is so strong it emits a 5 meter long strain of Haki and creates a barrier so strong it shakes the island to the point fodders on the other side of the island are flying through the air.

Why would such an immense level of CoA still not be sufficient for a black blade? Obviously the fact Mihawk and Ryuma are the only known individuals who managed to do it tells you, there is more to it.

HA001

Oda could explain that Oden never actually trained his swordsmanship to such degree, for example learning how to cut harder and more difficult things through connecting his will with his sword. For all we know people like Roger or Shanks may just be beasts that couldn't care less about becoming one with their swords and just break anything that gets in their way no matter what it is (even if that prevents them from cutting certain things they don't know how to cut).
Lmfao and now the one who tries argue that boat wasnt haki is here.
Gtfoh with your nonsense
Will is haki
Swordsmen cut
Oden was able to cut kaido with his haki.
Post automatically merged:

But he didn't turn it black:kawak:
Cause his haki isnt strong enough.

HA001

But it's a high level CoA feat. Also Tenguyama seeing Zoro tame Enma made him say that he believes Zoro eventually WILL turn Enma black, not that he is ready to do it now. That pretty much sounds like making a black blade is a CoA feat that's even harder than Taming Enma...
Plus by odens own admission he hit his peak so hed never make enma black.

But it's a high level CoA feat. Also Tenguyama seeing Zoro tame Enma made him say that he believes Zoro eventually WILL turn Enma black, not that he is ready to do it now. That pretty much sounds like making a black blade is a CoA feat that's even harder than Taming Enma...
Sure, CoA is crucial. But Tengu spoke from a standpoint that Zoro has a very good connection with Enma, since the blade was made by the same guy who created Wado. So what if Zoro turns Enma black but not his other swords? Does it speak of bond? If he turns all 3 permanently black simultaneously, it speaks more of CoA being the sole reason.