Powers & Abilities Shanks: How Swordsmen and Gun users use advanced COA.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nothing is fact until seen on paper. That includes Zoro hurting or killing Kaido, which you also call a fact.

We have the fact Zoro wanted Onimaru to elaborate what's the matter with black blades.

If it was so obvious that black blade = strength of your CoA, then Oda wouldn't have created that cliffhanger.

But for HA, his whole headcanon is a fact. :yasu:
What happened ? You were just jumping like a clown at why mihawk the one sword user didnt produce more kokutos yet when i say 3 sword zoro will make 3 kokutos you suddenly dont want to talk about it lmfao
Post automatically merged:

Besides its pretty obvious when mihawk says any blade can become a kokuto then teaches zoro coating his sword in coa. Then the sword being covered in coa makes it black at all
Im sat here wondering why mihawk didnt talk about bonding with swords.

Lmfao no answer for the fact that zoro will mass produce kokutos.

Same as the other pleb sera whose gone missing since i asked him if luffy will get future future future sight lmfao
What does Luffy have to do with Zoro? One got oneshot by a Pleasure while the other beat a YC1.

Is Zoro going to have stronger CoA than Roger and WB in Wano yes or no?:seriously: Stop running from the question.

What happened ? You were just jumping like a clown at why mihawk the one sword user didnt produce more kokutos
And? Shanks is a single sword user, yet has at least 2 swords he occasionally switches. Mihawk can still have a reservoir of swords he turned black too. And why didn't Ryuma forge more black blades for his nation?
yet when i say 3 sword zoro will make 3 kokutos you suddenly dont want to talk about it lmfao
Because there is no point in declaring future events as fact. Whether he turns all 3 blades black, which blades he will turn black and how. The matter with "forging" black blades obviously will be elaborated in Wano.

HA001

And? Shanks is a single sword user, yet has at least 2 swords he occasionally switches. Mihawk can still have a reservoir of swords he turned black too. And why didn't Ryuma forge more black blades for his nation?

Because there is no point in declaring future events as fact. Whether he turns all 3 blades black, which blades he will turn black and how. The matter with "forging" black blades obviously will be elaborated in Wano.
What two swords ?

just like luffy hit the pinnacle of coo in wci
"Pinnacle" of CoO, yet you blame Katakuri for being unable to sense Luffy in the cake. So as you said, there might be different forms of CoO. Just like you can use CoA differently then, and swordsmen use it in a very specific way for "cutting everything". By creating the perfect flow through their blade and becoming one with them, while Roger just lets his Haki overflow and throws barriers.

What two swords ?
Here is Shanks' second sword post TS: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f7/a7/0f/f7a70fdfb934f68c58b050c1ff0399b2.jpg

Which obviously isn't Gryphon. Unless you believe Oda aimlessly changes the design back and forth. This is the sword we saw with Shanks prior to Gryphon, then came Gryphon and post TS it's this blade again.

HA001

"Pinnacle" of CoO, yet you blame Katakuri for being unable to sense Luffy in the cake. So as you said, there might be different forms of CoO. Just like you can use CoA differently then, and swordsmen use it in a very specific way for "cutting everything". By creating the perfect flow through their blade and becoming one with them, while Roger just lets his Haki overflow and throws barriers.

Here is Shanks' second sword post TS: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f7/a7/0f/f7a70fdfb934f68c58b050c1ff0399b2.jpg

Which obviously isn't Gryphon. Unless you believe Oda aimlessly changes the design back and forth. This is the sword we saw with Shanks prior to Gryphon, then came Gryphon and post TS it's this blade again.
Lmfao its obviously odas art. His only sword is gryphon

HA001

Then how does wb have scars ? If it was shanks how did he cut kidds arm off if they just sending flying barriers which for somereason mihawk and zoro cant do.

Lmfao its obviously odas art. His only sword is gryphon
Wow. A new low has been reached. Rather than admitting Shanks switches his swords, you say it's Oda's art to change styles back and forth. Zoro's swords have been exactly the same (Wado) but Shanks' blade changes back and forth.

I mean we know Ray also switched swords (first Saber then Katana, even switching between two sword style and one sword style)

HA001

Wow. A new low has been reached. Rather than admitting Shanks switches his swords, you say it's Oda's art to change styles back and forth. Zoro's swords have been exactly the same (Wado) but Shanks' blade changes back and forth.

I mean we know Ray also switched swords (first Saber then Katana, even switching between two sword style and one sword style)
Ray was shown fighting wb pirates with 2 swords. Has shanks ever been shown with 2 sword style ?

HA001

Nope. Doesn't change the fact we have seen Shanks with 2 differently styled swords. We even saw the sword he had post TS in chapter 1.

So what you are saying is, Oda decided to change the style from chapter 1 to chapter 434 and post TS he decided to change it back.
The fact he changed it back to normal shows he probably fucked up.

because you are putting killer in the pleasure category for eating a failed smile fruit, and i was interested to know whether you would apply the same line of reasoning to other characters, i randomly picked garp.
With Fenaker we typically “shittalk “ each other. For instance he calls Shanks a snitch. So I downplay Zoro vs Killer by calling him a Pleasure instead of the VC of a rival of Luffy’s.

it’s not serious.