[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yo Tan Wa

I know that at first I thought that Goon is the only mafia role that is capable of the kill, however that was before AL posted something, and then I abruptly ended up skeptical about it.

Somehow instead Natalija still buys that.

How can you fail to see that the only reason why she is so sure that Mafia cannot kill is that she is the SK that shot Sera? And so she can build her case on me?

It makes perfectly sense to push me as SK in that instance.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Reborn, I have stated my reasons over and over in the last 200 posts in this no claim game. I showed you clear slips in his posts.

I can’t help you beyond that, use your head instead of blaming the #1 poster about your uncertainties. You’re not confident about your reads at all this game - Beta literally slipped 10 times and you are still paranoid.
This is the problem.

You are all over the place with your reasoning and that's why it's hard to track everything. Did you get it?

Having case in one or two posts help town.

I already understood what you did but by not putting your case at one place make us do far more work than you can imagine.
Post automatically merged:

@Yo Tan Wa

How can you fail to see that the only reason why she is so sure that Mafia cannot kill is that she is the SK that shot Sera? And so she can build her case on me?

How her being sk as per your opinion implies she knows for sure Mafia can't kill?

This reasoning doesn't make sense

How her being sk as per your opinion implies she knows for sure Mafia can't kill?

This reasoning doesn't make sense
There is 0 reason to be sure that Mafia cannot kill anymore.

Somehow she is the only player to believe so. How odd is that?

It's solely because she is SK, this is the real slip.

@Yo Tan Wa

I know that at first I thought that Goon is the only mafia role that is capable of the kill, however that was before AL posted something, and then I abruptly ended up skeptical about it.

Somehow instead Natalija still buys that.

Which post you speak of.

If you believe Nat is Sk, why did you hypothetically called yourself flipping SK and still call her scum? Your reason for sussing her is that she is SK, right.
Post automatically merged:

Unvote Finalbeta @AL sama

This is the problem.

You are all over the place with your reasoning and that's why it's hard to track everything. Did you get it?

Having case in one or two posts help town.

I already understood what you did but by not putting your case at one place make us do far more work than you can imagine.
I’m on mobile and can’t spoon-feed you right now again. But Yo is doing a good job at noticing things.

Which post you speak of.

If you believe Nat is Sk, why did you hypothetically called yourself flipping SK and still call her scum? Your reason for sussing her is that she is SK, right.
Fallen stated that he wanted to vote me off and I could not be a sitting duck without entering his logic

So I had to entertain his hypothetical scenario and debating it

If he believed that me flipping scum would have cleared off Natalija then I had to explain him why such scenario was off and why in particular hence

What do you think of Melon vote on you. And her theory?
Bad. Very bad.

Either super bad reads or scum. She worked hard and Cobra just dipped, so for that I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. But essentially she: was too calculated, changed her meta, had terrible reads. If it wasn’t for Cobra (defending Rayan, not helping, being obvious scum), I’d think she is the one.

Reborn

I’m on mobile and can’t spoon-feed you right now again. But Yo is doing a good job at noticing things.
Spoon feed?lol

I didn't ask for your spoon feed.

If you sus someone then build a proper case. It help town to see everything in one place about what you think and not scattered around tons of posts and we have to go through all of them which is troublesome because we are also looking into other players.

And, yes I find beta scummy. And, it's not because of your reasoning because you didn't build any case.

And, yes I find beta scummy. And, it's not because of your reasoning because you didn't build any case.
Because I made a fuss and you finally noticed :smithnie:

You can call me sensei later. But yeah Reborn I am not going to give it any more effort than I already have. I don’t care what’s your problem with me, if you can’t see through his panic “defence”, Konoha is lost.

Guys lynch Natalija

I'm a bit tired of this game honestly, it's taking off too much time of my real life. I sadly am undertaking an uni exam.

I could ask to sub if this isn't my last game phase.

I'm 100% sure that she has no result on me and I'm not afraid of her lynch for such present reason.

She has been hinting tracker and I know she is not one.

I'm believing so in that she appeared complacent when I brought the tracker up and she even stated her read was not simply an hunch.

I know that she has nothing and her kill + her vote on me are crafted up.

The final choice will be up to you. 🤔

Fallen stated that he wanted to vote me off and I could not be a sitting duck without entering his logic

So I had to entertain his hypothetical scenario and debating it

If he believed that me flipping scum would have cleared off Natalija then I had to explain him why such scenario was off and why in particular hence
I meant which Al Sama post.

Reborn

Because I made a fuss and you finally noticed :smithnie:

You can call me sensei later. But yeah Reborn I am not going to give it any more effort than I already have. I don’t care what’s your problem with me, if you can’t see through his panic “defence”, Konoha is lost.
It's not just your fuss but beta two slip posts

And, the way things proceeded this phase.

You put vote on him what I find really weird is beta put vote on you instead of me - his prime sus from last two days.

F

Fallen Prince

unvote
Vote Lynch Gambit
@AL sama

I think it might be close between Gambit and Reborn, I want to make sure we lynch the right person imo.
This looked very iffy why add reborn into this saying it "close in between them "

Yup... even after the Gambit reveal she still sees you as SK...
@Natalija couldn't he also be GF? Why do you think he's SK in particular? Also wouldn't it make sense with you accusing him of TMI for him to be GF and accidentally reveal that GF can't kill?
Possibly trying to confude finalbeta alignment asking why couldnt he be Godfather . Too generic and wanted to remain neutral regarding wrt to beta .
Its clear she is not certain about fb lynch .

Yeah I have no knowledge of beta's meta because this is my second game. I'd rather not rely on that to make up my decision about what has happened here. Let's instead look at it logically.

Why was Sera targeted? The obvious answer, at least to me, is that it's a set up created by one, or both scums. Suppose this was the case. Who would benefit from this set up? The people that sussed Reborn.

Beta, Cobra, Sera. - Day 2
Beta, Cobra, Sera, Gambit - Day 3

Sera and Gambit are dead townies so that leaves us with Beta and Cobra. What were their reasons?
Day 3:

Both had their reasons dating back to day 2:

Note thought that both happened AFTER the whole Sera/Reborn fight. Cobra first, then Beta, almost simultaneously:

Cobra:

Cobra was mostly going as gut feeling/it would benefit town mentality, without going really into the details. Beta didn't like Reborn's attitude, it didn't fit his normal play style.

Today, Cobra said it was obviously Reborn that killed Sera. And Beta hopped off Reborn and went for Nat, who was sussing him.
TBH I think Cobra is just a dumb townie, so personally I believe he fell for the trap/frame that was put on Reborn. But, he's been consistent. If he's dumb scum, then he would do the same. My hunch is he's town so I'll leave it at that.

Beta:

Beta would benefit from framing Reborn this way. His reason is that his behavior is abnormal, and the moment he started sussing him was absolutely opportunistic/tunnel vision-y. But note today he is not sticking to Reborn but instead going for Nat. @Finalbeta do you still sus Reborn after Sera's death?

Now let's say it wasn't a set up. Who was threatened by Sera? The people that Sera wanted to lynch.

Nat is one of them, Sera was down to lynch her next day phase. It's interesting how she jumped right into voting for Beta, without giving it a second thought. If this wasn't a set up, then it would absolutely benefit her to kill Sera, and get the blame on Beta in one go, since she believes Reborn is town (I'm pretty sure she said more than he's too useful)

Now, my theory is, since Sera was down to vote her, I had my vote on her, Yo didn't like her attitude and may have voted for her, she had to eliminate one of us. Yo would have had doctor on her, I think it would have been to obvious to kill me since I wrote two huge paragraphs on her, but Sera was perfect. And so this is why she will have my vote now again Vote Lynch Natalija @AL sama

Another person that could be threatened by Sera is Yo. After analyzing their discussion last DP, I'd be inclined to say it was town vs town. Yo put way too much effort into Gambit, and all the evidence could have worked, but in the end it didn't.

If I missed anything please let me know.
Here she build her case on you natalijia saying you both possibly feared seraphoneix . Lets dissect on what she say on Nat

Passive reads in my opinion anything she seems to drag cobra in most part of her discussion it was clear he was inactive townie .

I have something for you Nat. There are 2 things wrong that I see with your behavior this game.

1. You criticize Yo and Gambit on trying to find evidence this day phase, when you yourself don't bother and keep relying on your baseless hunches.

2. You're backing off Gambit, when there has been a strong inclination towards lynching him today.

First of all, let's see how you consider this game should be played:

You say there are no facts this game. I am telling you there are facts, and it's deeper than just rolecalling (which is forbidden anyway) and simple maths. It all comes from reads: of the lynched, killed, and of the alive. Not only that, but inconsistencies of the players that are still alive. How else are we supposed to solve this game? Relying solely on hunch? We can't see each other's reactions, faces, or any indication of lying. All we have is the words we type. You fail to try to game solve and you like to accuse. Who's currently doing game solving on Gambit? Your main suspect since day 1? Yo is, this is exactly what he is doing. He's coming up with evidence you failed to dig up. If anything, he's HELPING your case.

You said Gambit starting to piece back what happened last day phase in regards to the death that has happened is fluff.

If you were so confident about Gambit, as you have shown throughout this game, wouldn't you agree with Yo? Someone that's actually putting in the effort to get Gambit lynched, what you desired for so long. Honestly, it sounds like you want to keep toying with Gambit and keep him alive. Is this because you want him to keep killing? I am so confused by this. There are less players now, lynching becomes more and more risky. People are JUMPING on Gambit, your suspect since d1. You should be happy about this!

You see how your behavior doesn't align with your original intention?

You criticize Yo's arguments about Gambit, saying this:

Could ask the same about you tbh. What was your strong reaction on Gambit? If you can't explain it better than Yo, who has tried to connect the dots, so he's already ahead of you there, then you have my vote.

Oh right, I said he's already ahead. Whoops.
Vote Lynch Natalija @AL sama
1. She seems to have made case on natalijia as well on most part about Gambits play considering Nats was the one to start the wagon .

2. I think most part of her were into criticizing the intent behind the voting Gambit tbh and adding support to your(Yo tan wa ) analysis . Is it possible she was trying to create sus in the minds of players , i am not certain on this part . It is true Gambit hardly gave any answer other than spite wifyom play we have seen this is not exclusive to her i guess almost everyone did . In the end Meleon did not give complete justification to her vote here it was more into behavior pattern of a player .(need citation) this is gist i got .

Other part she made her push on inactivites like cobra and vote them . Honestly i saw no real intet with cobra's vote at all .

It's not just your fuss but beta two slip posts

And, the way things proceeded this phase.

You put vote on him what I find really weird is beta put vote on you instead of me - his prime sus from last two days.
They weren't slip posts

One is because I legit believed only Goon could kill at first, until AL raised suspicion on me and I started to embrace the chance faction kill could also be present in this game and never completely ruled that out by then. Somehow Natalija still does instead.

The second, recent one, is not a slip. Fallen wanted to vote me based off his hypothetical scenario, so I was forced to enter his logic and try to debate it by entertaining such scenario basically. So that he could change his mind.

The reason why I didn't go after you but her is that I believed her vote was a set up. I mentioned this countless times this phase. Hence why I strongly believe Nat to be the SK here.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Hello everyone,
I'll be answering you all in order, let me know if I missed something:
I wrote this before going to Sleep.. I read Melon also posted on same. I will look into her post in detail later on, for now i am posting this as it is.

@Melontonin you were like towniest Townie last day phase. No one sussed you and you were looking into things logically and contributing.

There are only three possibilities why scum would not kill you,

1) They felt someone else was more threat to em. I don't think Sera went after anyone but Reborn and sussed Cobra. I will chck to be double sure, bt for now Unless Reborn did him i believe this is not the case.

2) They felt you could be protected. Reborn told to definitely protect me, but given the flip it's possible scums believed the possibility of you being protected.

3) You are Scum yourself.

I will keep eye on you. :catsure:
You could say I was towniest town, I worked on theories, I tried to understand everything that was happening with Gambit. Note however that the only person I sussed super hard was Natalija day 3. I was asking Beta some questions, but I think that was it last DP. Day 2 I was still giving out reads on a majority of players, but nothing definite yet. So it's possible I didn't come as a threat to anyone for the moment.

@Jew D. Boy @Melontonin @Marimo_420 can you give me your reads?

What you guys think on nat vs beta?
Reads:
Town:
Yo, Tris, You, Cobra
Neutral:
Fallen
Jew D. Boy
Marimo
Scummiest ones:
Nat, Beta

I'll explain Beta: he sussed Reborn because of his behavior with Sera. I asked why the switch from Reborn to Natalija. He says he thinks she framed him, which goes along with my theory of Sera being the logical kill here. But I could be completely off about Nat, considering that chance, then Beta is scum.

So looking at Nat vs. Beta: it's one or the other, but not both.

Another contender, who is very low on my neutral list and close to my scum list is Fallen: the recycled posts/questions. I have written about this in the past, and now with Gambit dead the hard sussing of Gambit, which definitely looked like he was coasting.

Reborn

They weren't slip posts

One is because I legit believed only Goon could kill at first, until AL raised suspicion on me and I started to embrace the chance faction kill could also be present in this game and never completely ruled that out by then. Somehow Natalija still does instead.

The second, recent one, is not a slip. Fallen wanted to vote me based off his hypothetical scenario, so I was forced to enter his logic and try to debate it by entertaining such scenario basically. So that he could change his mind.

The reason why I didn't go after you but her is that I believed her vote was a set up. I mentioned this countless times this phase. Hence why I strongly believe Nat to be the SK here.
Oh come on.

You were literally sussing me on day two and on day three. Just a vote by nat won't set up so your defensive way of proceeding with putting nat over me was not all warranted.

It give vibe that you felt scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.