[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have three pages to go, but whatever weird vibes I felt towards Nat are gone. If anything, I feel like she’s as adamant as TAC was in a previous no claim game when he voted for Light right as the day began and rallied us all together. Light ended up flipping scum in that game...not that there’s a hard connection between that and this, but between her explanations (as detailed as they could be for no claim) and his odd responses about the nature of the SK role, I think I’m on board with his lynch. You better not be fucking the town here, Nat.

Vote Lynch Final @AL sama
Read it accurately Jew

I thoroughly explained why I had to entertain Fallen's post the way I did

F

Fallen Prince

Because since ever I brought it up she seems complacent with the idea of being one given she is constantly making posts like her last one
You are way to unpredictable . I honestly cant tell you are town or scum . :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

from this post

Still have three pages to go, but whatever weird vibes I felt towards Nat are gone. If anything, I feel like she’s as adamant as TAC was in a previous no claim game when he voted for Light right as the day began and rallied us all together. Light ended up flipping scum in that game...not that there’s a hard connection between that and this, but between her explanations (as detailed as they could be for no claim) and his odd responses about the nature of the SK role, I think I’m on board with his lynch. You better not be fucking the town here, Nat.

Vote Lynch Final @AL sama
You’ve had better reads this game than most of us combined, lowkey proud :sweat:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I said you're town didn't I :sweat: but again lynching you would help clear the air.
Also, the timing of melon post (very end) and reason she gave to put vote on rayan sounds iffy to me.

This is all I have.

it gave me the idea he was townie, so I started looking at the other prime sus which was Rayan. Then since Rayan was also on my sus list, and there wasn't much time after I woke up, I asked him one final question: what did he think of reborn/sera feud. He answered like all of his posts, vague. I voted for him. Note how yesterday I also voted very late. I'll come back to my reason why.
Timing: I wanted to lynch cobra because I thought it would be useful to finally clear the air about him, note my interaction with Drag about this. He said Cobra is town and it would be better to lynch someone like Rayan. I said I would sleep on it. I changed my mind when Cobra voted himself, because
@Melontonin any reason you have natalie as your vote ?
Absolutely, I have written about her many times and in detail. Please take the time to read what I had to write my vote on her was literally right next to my reason. I don't understand how you could have missed that.

This was good read. Now on to my replies to it.

Given Drago kill was set up for Gambit, this is not far off.
And this also hints, it can't be Cobra and rather a decent player. Cobra framing Reborn don't make sense given the latter read him as townie. So i also don't think Cobra did this.

It could also be setup to frame Nat, which is what you did in this post:wellwell:
Beta sussing Nat back for sussing him is usual Beta. He will always do that regardless his alignment, but yes if he was SK, he would shade Reborn in some way, and he did.
but the point in Beta favour is, as a SK it's very risky to go after Reborn of all players. Constantly pushing Reborn, will make the latter to go through his posts in detail and if he was scum, he is bound to slip up and his chances of getting caught will increase, or get him mislynched by town due to bad game. And given Reborn is trusted as town leader in most games, others would also sus Beta more for sussing Reborn.

Now Final beta at times can yes be bold with strategies, but i feel like he wouldn't to this degree.

Tho this would have been good strategy on one front:yearight:

Yes Sera did.

But there's one more possibility i.e Night actions?
She flipped 180 degree on Gambit last dya phase, and strongly hinting this phase that she knows Beta is scum. I don't completely believes it, but i wouldn't mind chcking it out by voting Beta.
And if she turns out wrong, she most likely is our scum, or you or Reborn. :catsure:

Threatened is wrong word, but i see your point yes.
And yes, it was Town vs Town, Sera flipped Town.

Yes two things you missed.
1) possibility of Reborn Killing Sera. With Gambit town flip, Sera would have had credibility and good chance to get Reborn lynched, so Reason is there fof Reborn to kill off Sera and since it is too obvious, it makes it possible for Reborn to do it and call it off by calling it obvious.
2) Players Sera sus D1 n D2. Could be he was onto someone but scum couldn't kill him thn, and did after D3 when he had interacted with many D3. I will look into this, but haven't got the time, and this post is already quite long one.

@Finalbeta next time if you are really town, don't ignore my questions. I always read that as Bad, something Gambit also did D2 n D3 phase.

Melon what did you had on @Reborn?

You were on to Nat and Gambit is self explanatory, but putting Reborn above Nat as your primary option for lynch with Gambit?

But thn you didn't persue Reborn this day phase, didn't even consider the possibility Reborn could have killed Sera himself, why?

What changed on Reborn for you?
Sure, you could see this as me framing Nat. But this theory makes sense. Also, if I was scum, how could I predict this:
Reborn killed Sera, suppose not, dig deeper.
Final killed Sera to frame Reborn, suppose not, dig deeper.
Nat killed Sera to frame Beta because Beta was framing Reborn, suppose not, dig deeper.
I killed Sera, and knew all of the above would happen

I would have to predict people's reactions to perfection LOL. This is my second game with some people here, my first with others. I don't know people's plays this well.

If Reborn killed Sera, then all these mental gymnastics we are doing are useless lol. Personally, I don't think he's scum, he's not even in my sus list. I didn't check who Sera sussed d1 and d2, it could be there yes.

Finally @Yo Tan Wa the quote you have of me deciding to vote for Gambit, I understand why you read it that way, but it was not my intention. You saw I d3 I was never on Reborn. What I meant here is that I noticed the votes were close. I wanted to keep Reborn alive because I am so sure he is town.
vote lynch melontonin

I think you are Serial killer and beta is Godfather.
Explain my intentions as Serial Killer.

You are way to unpredictable . I honestly cant tell you are town or scum . :milaugh:

from this post
I'm confident about her being scum

You can lynch me the day after if she is not one

I know that my meta is difficult to read but the way I read her there's no way she is not

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is very convenient Reborn.

My defence has been good in my eyes. What is wrong about it exactly? Explain instead of claiming it is so generically.

So that you can proceed casting a vote on me. .

Then I must have been right about you as well after all, it appears.
Sure

It was you who came up " mafia doesn't have faction kill"

When only one kill happened last night, the day began with nat voting you.

You again replied with this
I have some knowledge about Mafia games, I know that light games don't feature a faction kill. I played tons in my lifetime and this is how things proceeded each time.

I see that Natalija jumped on me so prominently based off her usual cripple reads. Reminds me of Gambit after all. She sus'es people out of pure tinfoil.

I still stand by the opinion she and Reborn are the remaining scums.

So I want her out.

Vote Lynch Natalija

See the reason- you continue to believe that Mafia can't perform faction kill. And, you haven't given anything on nat to put a vote on her in this post.

It's after this when yo tan argued that goon can only exist when there is faction kill you started counter sussing nat for other reasons and all are hard to digest

You killed sera to frame me - this is stupid.. Sera kill would frame me not you at all.
You were probably the one to shoot Sera and the reason why you came at me was a framing attempt.

Then you sus nat for believe only sk can kill - same reason which even you believed when this day began.
Natalija is desperately trying to entertain the notion that only SK can kill despite no confirmation from the host, and she is obsessing with me having killed TAC, Dragomir and even Sera.

These three choices are logically appalling and incongruent as I have explained.

It is crystal clear to me that she voted me based off the same logic she put up against Gambit who ended up Town.

She is in no way the tracker. She also isn't the Cop, given she asked for it to check on me.

I'm pretty confident the Cop even looked at me in one of these two nights.
Your sus on her all inconsistent

Sure

It was you who came up " mafia doesn't have faction kill"

When only one kill happened last night, the day began with nat voting you.

You again replied with this

See the reason- you continue to believe that Mafia can't perform faction kill. And, you haven't given anything on nat to put a vote on her in this post.

It's after this when yo tan argued that goon can only exist when there is faction kill you started counter sussing nat for other reasons and all are hard to digest

You killed sera to frame me - this is stupid.. Sera kill would frame me not you at all.

Then you sus nat for believe only sk can kill - same reason which even you believed when this day began.

Your sus on her all inconsistent
Don't focus on just this one post because the next post I answer Tris telling her that I'm not entirely sure that Mafia cannot kill lol.

See this is exactly what I'm calling convenience.

F

Fallen Prince

I'm confident about her being scum

You can lynch me the day after if she is not one

I know that my meta is difficult to read but the way I read her there's no way she is not
why did you change your mind from reborn to nat ?

Btw how long do we have ?

Reborn

Don't focus on just this one post because the next post I answer Tris telling her that I'm not entirely sure that Mafia cannot kill lol.

See this is exactly what I'm calling convenience.
So?

Yo tan told you yesterday but you kept on belei in it till beginning of this day.

Then you sus her for the same reason you were first to put forward and then believed whole day?

why did you change your mind from reborn to nat ?
Because she did something similar with Gambit who ended up town

Because she has believed the whole phase that Mafia surely cannot kill and still does so

Because the way she was so confident it was me to kill off Sera and how she accurately explained my plan and the reasons confirm me she set it up

Also because she has continuatively susing more and more players to the point it turned ludicrous, she almost sused every single player in this one game

All of these reasons currently put her as by far my top 1 sus

Also if it's true that I only go against who threats me, then why would I have killed off Sera?

Reborn

I said you're town didn't I :sweat: but again lynching you would help clear the air.

Timing: I wanted to lynch cobra because I thought it would be useful to finally clear the air about him, note my interaction with Drag about this. He said Cobra is town and it would be better to lynch someone like Rayan. I said I would sleep on it. I changed my mind when Cobra voted himself, because

Absolutely, I have written about her many times and in detail. Please take the time to read what I had to write my vote on her was literally right next to my reason. I don't understand how you could have missed that.

Sure, you could see this as me framing Nat. But this theory makes sense. Also, if I was scum, how could I predict this:
Nat killed Sera to frame Beta because Beta was framing Reborn, suppose not, dig deeper.

I would have to predict people's reactions to perfection LOL. This is my second game with some people here, my first with others. I don't know people's plays this well.

If Reborn killed Sera, then all these mental gymnastics we are doing are useless lol. Personally, I don't think he's scum, he's not even in my sus list. I didn't check who Sera sussed d1 and d2, it could be there yes.

Finally @Yo Tan Wa the quote you have of me deciding to vote for Gambit, I understand why you read it that way, but it was not my intention. You saw I d3 I was never on Reborn. What I meant here is that I noticed the votes were close. I wanted to keep Reborn alive because I am so sure he is town.

Rayan leaving you out of his reads/comments is really somethings I am unable to digest.

He did with tac and only you then. Not anyone else.

The timing and the reason you gave to Lynch rayan at last minute is too iffy. It give vibe that you went with majority opinion to put vote on rayan to come clean. It's too iff.

And, then you say you see me as town right now when until morning you weren't sure.

So what changed your mind when you were offline sleeping I guess? Don't tell me you were scum hunting offline as well lol

Let me come straight to the point

I see you as Godfather and beta as SK

Vote Lynch final beta @AL sama

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Why you put me in town read?

You weren't so sure about me till beginnings of this day

Oh really!

You know what's your biggest issue as scum -

Your meta goes off. You start chatting more. You start coming up with any reason just like "I am not SK because I can't kill tac and drago". In Short, whenever you get caught as scum you start coming up with weak reasons to defend yourself.

I read your posts and not even a single reason you say makes sense. You don't know how to defend yourself as scum. That's your meta being off.
Pretty sure I put you as town read day 3 as well. Possibly even as far back as day 2:
I think Sera was right in that fight
Reborn's lynch vote looks like it was out of spite. He has spent so much time game solving, digging quotes etc and in the end, he keeps his vote on Sera.
I didn't outright say it, but it made no sense for you to keep your vote on Sera even though you put so much effort digging into many players. The only thing that made sense in my eyes was that you were emotional about your feud with Sera, and that reads town to me.

This is mid day 3, I already considered you town Reborn.
Love this, read it all. You built a case on Gambit right there :suresure:
I'm also studying his case atm...

No walls for now, this is what I have in mind at the moment:
Reborn is town
Gambit's case I'm looking at right now. His reason to go after Reborn looks a little weak so far
Sera I believe is town
Marimo is one slimy boy, almost no one says anything about him, he slips out of the game super well

I feel like criss crossing Jew and Yo's arguments against Gambit...

Right now I'm reading the part where he says Reborn being alive means he could be scum... You can say that about anyone here lmao what makes Reborn different @Gambit ?

Rayan leaving you out of his reads/comments is really somethings I am unable to digest.

He did with tac and only you then. Not anyone else.

The timing and the reason you gave to Lynch rayan at last minute is too iffy. It give vibe that you went with majority opinion to put vote on rayan to come clean. It's too iff.

And, then you say you see me as town right now when until morning you weren't sure.

So what changed your mind when you were offline sleeping I guess? Don't tell me you were scum hunting offline as well lol

Let me come straight to the point

I see you as Godfather and beta as SK

Vote Lynch final beta @AL sama
Why aren’t you more convinced about Cobra?

@Cobra. any reads/thoughts/comments on what’s going on?

F

Fallen Prince

Because she did something similar with Gambit who ended up town

Because she has believed the whole phase that Mafia surely cannot kill and still does so

Because the way she was so confident it was me to kill off Sera and how she accurately explained my plan and the reasons confirm me she set it up

Also because she has continuatively susing more and more players to the point it turned ludicrous, she almost sused every single player in this one game

All of these reasons currently put her as by far my top 1 sus

Also if it's true that I only go against who threats me, then why would I have killed off Sera?
But even you said there was no factional kill in light games . Is that the valid reason you have it with you ?

2nd part - we need to check with her reasoning

3rd art - I dont think its bad at all thats scum hunting , even reborn does it .

1st and 3rd does not add up well according to me .

Last part : I am missing this ? So you are saying you would have killed reborn or her if it were you , then same logic applies to TAC he was threatening to lynch you .

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

Ok i never finished my sentence LOL I wanted to say I unvoted Cobra because to me voting yourself after all this sus on you sounds towny

Status
Not open for further replies.