[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Why, did you do something that a Tracker could have something on you? :catsure:

She could be, how did you conclude she is not?
Because she is using the same logic she entertained against Gambit, this means that her sus at the beginning of the phase isn't genuinely a result and since I know my alignment I know for sure she is not either way.

Because she is using the same logic she entertained against Gambit, this means that her sus at the beginning of the phase isn't genuinely a result and since I know my alignment I know for sure she is not either way.
Do you realise I’m not one of the people who lynched Gambit? My vote was safely on the SK.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Lynch Natalija guys

If she is the tracker I'm next

I'm 100% sure she is not and so I have no issue lynching her. She has nothing on me aside from the tinfoil

That's based off your meta read as you claim. You have nothing on me

I 100% know that you are no tracker so I want to lynch you no problem

I gain nothing from my choice in fact I'm next if you flip one
I love how your head is spinning as you’re trying to decipher my role :catsure: this is a no claim.

Lol if we don’t lynch you now, it’s over. And I told you to stop quoting me, I don’t speak to scum.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Natalija was accusing me to be off town meta read since yesterday and she did nothing different today, if not she reiterated the same behaviour as with Gambit who then flippe town. She has no result on me and I want to prove it.

I'm entirely aware of my doom if she flips Tracker but I can't care less in that she is not one.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I did got your point, but i wanted to consider all possibilities, and not do what i did last day phase.

Also, did you chck Melon posts about Rayan, are there any? They will be also helpful if there are, to reach some sort of conclusion.
Yes she did - these are her reads on rayan

I forgot to mention, but Rayan is definitely laying low, but he is trying slightly more. We will see what he has to say later in the dayphase
Nat,

Rayan
He has put a little effort but not enough to convince... Anyone really. Including myself. He falls low in the probable townie list and unless he comes up today with some hard work, he has shown himself to be scummy.

Please say more than just this. "Weird things" is not anything specific. Are you just talking about what he has done or something else?

Dodged this question as far as I have seen. Are you being too careful or are you that confused?
then rayan started giving reads while I was trying those two big ass posts
The guys who didn't talked that much : Marimo and Cobra mostly.

Marimo : I have quite a good vibe about him, even if It will me my dearest pleasure to lynch him he didn't seem scum to me.

Cobra is still weird, he reminds me beta gameplay lol his answers were shady and a bit of trolling etc.

About the others :

Tris : mostly town to me, for a first time she wants to do things wants to participate and gave reads. I think this is mostly a town behavior.
For me she is in my top list as town.

Reborn : mostly town too he scum hunt like he is used to do. The only thing here that changed a bit is that he is challenged and he was not really used to be in the last games I played with him. So I think he has some difficulties to not leading town because people don't go his way and want to do their own things haha. But still town teh guy fights like a lion to give reads and push cases.
Sera : I don't know mostly a neutral/town read. He fought with Reborn for a long long time but I can understand why he did that, he did not back down from his opinion and I think this is mostly a good sign for him. I understand why Sera didn't go with Reborn arguments : trying to anaylse Al as a host, emojis, asking reads and not wanting to back down etc.

But I def think this is a town vs town for me. But Sera should have known it and should have unvote reborn. This feud has no sense for me Reborn is clear town.

People started finding his reads diplomatic and not putting much efforts and after Rayan last read (last post above) melon made this post (just half an hour before day two end).
If this is as deep as you'll go this late, then to me it's clear
vote lynch Rayan @AL sama
It's after this post rayan gave his jiraya Sensei read in which he once again didn't mention melon.

Also, the timing of melon post (very end) and reason she gave to put vote on rayan sounds iffy to me.

This is all I have.

F

Fallen Prince

Just read through Entire Final Beta's play

1. He made his personal vote on Natalijia based on his claim that she was clumsy on her play based on her sus on Gambit .
Was entertaining a low-key case on me based off my alleged in game inactivity. Ultimately I had been more active than a good quantity of players despite my current university exam.

Mafia wanted to get rid of me just like that game where Cinera featured as scum and publicly craved for a lynch on me D1.

My compass tells me there are chances someone who agreed with TAC could be a scum mate, however it appears that different players did as much, so that alone is no solid ground for picking a scum partner.
Gave a excuse for University exam when Yo questioned on his activity . His reaction seems fine to me here .

I don't like the way Reborn is behaving so unsightly to the point he wants to dictate Town 'it's either me or Sera this dayphase, there will be no other option'.

It speaks like Sera touched some nerve and I can relate more with his logic then not honestly.

At first however my mind was set to conceive that Reborn was acting like his usual self asking questions and stuff, despite some logical fallacies concerning the AL argument and the matter regarding TAC's interactions, however this infantry behaviour isn't very town Reborn like.

I will still keep my eye on Natalija but this guy has been very bad this phase.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Reborn
Here is the bad part when reborn started wagon on him he talks about Sera/Reborn interaction . He s more focused on Reborn behavior than questioning the vote big red flag to me .

Why change of vote when you have had mind made up on Natalie ?

No issue with being checked.

Imagine how much of a fool I would be to kill TAC of all players.

My compass suggests me that you and Reborn are definitely cooperating. 🤔

Don't think I didn't notice how you both claimed that my vote was opportunistic despite that held no ground.
No Issue of being checked , Its true i town read him early part of the game . Here he accuses Reborn and Tris of corporating .

What's up man, you still didn't like my explanation which accompanied my vote? None of my problem really 🤔

And what kind of scum am I?

if I was SK I could have killed you at night instead of going on suicide mode
If I was Mafia why entertaining the TAC argument D1?

Of course I'm pretty good at this game and I'm 100% capable of WIFOM, however this choice would have simply been too appalling for me.

Expecially when you say 'for no reason' if you truly believe that, what was the reason in the first place?

Try to make your mind and tell me.
He makes reasonable argument on why he he might not have killed TAC . This is my reason he is playing safe with the voters in the game .

My my the SK is playing around here, hitting Dragomir of all players. Let's disentangle the equation:

A) Someone who had conceived Drago as a threat shot him, which is an improbable scenario in case it was too obvious

B) Someone attempted a frame on someone

Cop was supposed to watch over me tonight and Drago had asked for that, so such frame attempt would be futile if directed towards me considering I would have gone for someone else but surely not him. On the same note, voting Reborn whilst being disingenous would have been of no profit for me considering I would have shot him tonight if ever wanting to get rid of the man. However I had no reason to, given he was never considering me as a threat once in the game.
Big part he claim he can be cleared based on cop may have checked him out . There has been no proof cop did not sus him so again if the confident part comes from either he is invest immune like godfather

Vote Lynch Reborn

I don't feel like Cobra is the SK, he is a relatively new player and that makes it even harder to grasp its intentions. In my mind Reborn is either Mafia or SK and the most suspicious player as of now.

He has been questioning a lot of players yes, but my vote on him was fueled by all the reasons I had explained and I still stand by the ones.

He has been quite too childish for his town self and it looked to me as if Sera had touched a nerve on the guy so I immediately voted him considering I had observed him all the game.

When I voted him, he immediately accused me of being profittering without making a substantial case on why he had believed so and what I would gain from such a move.

Here he question meta play of reborn and repeats the same quotes of him and sera ignoring his other part of the game .

I sorrowfully lack insight on Gambit's meta. However unlike Reborn he didn't try to dictate Town whom to vote for and going from Reborn's meta I don't recall him ever doing something so appalling.

My first thought was that Seraphoenix was touching a nerve and Reborn had become as a consequence salty all of a sudden.

Then he reiterated such behaviour towards me, furthering my thought that something was off with the man.
Big Red flag

- Lack of insight on Gambit why ? Was he scum or town to you ? Thats why i keep asking you for reads .

- Recycle thoughts od sera/Reborn Feud

I happened to slightly suspect Rayan in that he had been way way too inactive for his normal range, however I never voted in that it wouldn't have proved more than a sterile tinfoil and I'm dealing with an uni exam myself.

The fact that Cobra is laying so low to the point he basically claimed defeat by nullifying his own presence is nevertheless concerning, his acquiescence cannot be justified by frustration alone. It might have reached a buoy of profiting.

He is however a newbish player and I wonder whether or not his gaming brain could already be so sophisticated.
- Makes weak case on rayan and did not vote him .
- Again Slightly sus on Cobra in the second Quote showing the part he is pulling wagon on other players . Even though he still had his vote on reborn .

Very weak sauce.

It was her hasty vote on Gambit that made me raise suspicion on her, you cannot deny that. So my read is not inconsistent as I mentioned that beforehand. The fact I jumped on you is for another story because I had been finding you even more sus after your interaction with Sera had come to fruition. And of course Natalija was seeing me as Town earlier, she mentioned that I was anti-town town.

The fact I know that Gambit is an experienced player has nothing to do with his meta. Meta comes from previous games experiences. Because unlike as with you, I fail to discern a behaviour I cannot compare.
Post automatically merged:

You claimed that Cop had already invested me. Admit that you slipped sweet Nat.

Your push on me is a whole slip, and it happened since you are starting to feel afraid of people revealing your colors.

Your best case here is mentioning Dragon Ball gifs, this is how hard you can push for players. Very sticky with what your overall pushes have been thus far.
Need better citation from beta on what natalie accused you ?

@Trismegistus

It's not only that but Dragomir had called the Cop to invest me and Dragomir is also the one who was shot tonight

Why would I choose to pick a player who is not the Cop for my kill had I been SK? It holds no sense... because in that case the Cop investigating me would have meant the end so I had to pick someone else

It's not just the fact that both TAC and Dragomir had been susing me hard and killing them wasn't a wise choice

I think highlighting me as SK is fairly too easy here and whomever is doing it blatantly is scum trying to put down easy targets

But not even that, I think Natalija is trying to shift the attention from her now that her game fallacies are finally arising

Here FB make sense case strong and its hard to tell . Of course i have thought same way

Cop you can invest me tonight whomever you are, so I can be finally cleared

I just wish Natalija and Reborn out of this game
Susses on player too be out of this conclusion

My Final thought :

Although in key place Beta's defense on himself sees trong on his accusation why would he kill on player when he susses them , but there is fallacy in his play his play circles around few player who accuse him .

Bea had Reborn , Natalijia from Day 2 , no sus list on Gambit , Rayan is pretty iffy play . Considering he was aware Rayan was openly scumming .

Conclusion :

I think if Cops have invest on him and he is pretty confident on his part , either SK has invest immunity protection thats why he could push his kill on drago and TAC .

or he is just telling the truth on whole part with Reborn and Natalijia thing but his reaction and play with other players like Gambit , Rayan , Tris puts me in odd place . There is possibility he might be scum .

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Fallen Prince

No SK doesn't possess invest immunity. If a Cop visits SK then a bad result will appear to the Cop.

By the way about the Red Flag you mention, I explained that I was simply lacking insight on Gambit's meta because I lacked knowledge from his past games. That was it basically. So despite his behaviour had been too salty like I mentioned, at least I wasn't sure whether or not that was his town meta.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
No Issue of being checked , Its true i town read him early part of the game . Here he accuses Reborn and Tris of corporating .
I think you meant Reborn and Drago and not me.

The post Beta quotes there is from Drago but I don’t know why it say my name tho.

Yo, to whoever the cop is, can you check Beta next night? I'm starting to think that he's the sk and killed TAC.

F

Fallen Prince

@Fallen Prince

No SK doesn't possess invest immunity. If a Cop visits SK then a bad result will appear to the Cop.

By the way about the Red Flag you mention, I explained that I was simply lacking insight on Gambit's meta because I lacked knowledge from his past games. That was it basically. So despite his behaviour had been too salty like I mentioned, at least I wasn't sure whether or not that was his town meta.
If you really town describe everyones play including myself.

What about yo tan wa, meleon , me unless you font give me detail reads llayers will find you sus.

I agree you made decent strong on yourself regarding the kills on TAC, drago but your play circles around the accusation someone frames on you .

*are

*players

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If you really town describe everyones play including myself.

What about yo tan wa, meleon , me unless you font give me detail reads llayers will find you sus.

I agree you made decent strong on yourself regarding the kills on TAC, drago but your play circles around the accusation someone frames on you .

*are
You are right but I usually never provide a full list of reads when I play Mafia, regardless of my alignment. I always happen to focus on a few players, the ones I find the most suspicious but I never convert my full mind content into reads.

The thing is there's nothing either you or Melo or Yo Tan have done that really makes me suspect you solidly, I don't find a consistent off point about you. I also have to admit that I haven't read the whole thread detailedly due my IRL issues so if I missed something that will be my fault. You have personally been congruent with your reads and so did Melo and Yo Tan.

On the other hand Natalija is completely off, in that she is reiterating the same tinfoily behaviour she observed towards Gambit and is perhaps hinting at being the tracker from what I see, when she is clearly not. I can prove she is no tracker and that implies lynching her.

I would gain absolutely nothing from lynching someone who votes me at the beginning of the phase if I thought such player had a result on me and I was scum.

I'm not lynching her for this alone of course, but as I said I'm confident she was the one to kill Sera and cast the frame on me. It was easy to because it has been a while people are suspecting me to be SK.

She looks confident with her read and this is a ploy. She has nothing on me, she is just sticking with her read from the previous day phase and reiterating it.

F

Fallen Prince

Is it possible TAC was bussing his own team mate.

Only way beta can be scum is if he was jnvest immune for two day phase .

Sk is def someone doing ths killing.

Reborn being sk falls flat - FB has been sildnt on teborn after seras death. Focus is on natalie , if natalie was sk wouldnt she benefit from beta as gf and her accusation of beta being scjm seem confident but we cant discount even she made mistake on gambits read.

Natalie as SK theory falls flat if beta is GF both are contradictory.

@Melontonin any reason you have natalie as your vote ?

*night phase

I think finalbeta is Godfather, SK is someone else its between

Natalijia
Meleon
Yo tan wa

Last edited by a moderator:
Now i look back at TAC interactions(excluding tac fluffs post) with players. I deduce few things

Few players sussed him, questioned and interacted with him in meaningful way- Melon, yo tan , Reborn, Finalbeta and Jew d boy, Neutral watcher

Key point to consider is they all started Sussing him directly or interacted with him straight forwardly.

I think it's safe to assume that none of them is mafia as tac himself flipped mafia.
Didn't you town clear Melon, you explained in detail why Melon could not be Mafia based on Tac interactions.

what changed nw? Are you going after her because she sussed you last day phase?
These are tac posts - rest are just repetitive to same players or are fluffs.

I will quote players name and you can see what kind of interaction happened.

To Neutral watcher and tris(there is one or two similar posts like this)

To yo tan wa when he questioned him.

To zara (confirmed townie)

To me when I questioned him for being cooperative.

To jew when he indirectly implied he sus tac

To jew again

To me - the third player after gambit and sera to nit pick with my al reasoning

also to melon who sussed him for calling himself townie

To gambit

To gambit

To gambit and also to jew (same stuff as said earlier by him)

To yo tan wa when he sussed him for deliberately going inactive

To me when I asked why he sus beta and why he is not questioning him

So, based on his interaction and type of interaction I felt - yo tan, melon, nW, TRIS ,JEW can't be scum.

Drago was not there and cobra didn't interact with anyone.

Rayan and Marimo are being low key.

I was surprised to find out that nataljia and sera who usually go after tac had no interactions with him at all. There was no questioning against tac.

So that's why I asked them the questions.

Their is no weird logic but logical deduction.
Given Tac was killed by SK, it also make sense he would be killed by someone he interacted with, or someone he sussed or appeared as threat to. Was planning to look into these players once Gambit flipped Godfather, 🥴

Why was Sera targeted? The obvious answer, at least to me, is that it's a set up created by one, or both scums. Suppose this was the case. Who would benefit from this set up? The people that sussed Reborn.

Beta, Cobra, Sera. - Day 2
Beta, Cobra, Sera, Gambit - Day 3

Sera and Gambit are dead townies so that leaves us with Beta and Cobra. What were their reasons?
Day 3:
This was good read. Now on to my replies to it.

Given Drago kill was set up for Gambit, this is not far off.
And this also hints, it can't be Cobra and rather a decent player. Cobra framing Reborn don't make sense given the latter read him as townie. So i also don't think Cobra did this.

It could also be setup to frame Nat, which is what you did in this post:wellwell:
Beta:

Beta would benefit from framing Reborn this way. His reason is that his behavior is abnormal, and the moment he started sussing him was absolutely opportunistic/tunnel vision-y. But note today he is not sticking to Reborn but instead going for Nat. @Finalbeta do you still sus Reborn after Sera's death?
Beta sussing Nat back for sussing him is usual Beta. He will always do that regardless his alignment, but yes if he was SK, he would shade Reborn in some way, and he did.
I still stand by the opinion she and Reborn are the remaining scums.
but the point in Beta favour is, as a SK it's very risky to go after Reborn of all players. Constantly pushing Reborn, will make the latter to go through his posts in detail and if he was scum, he is bound to slip up and his chances of getting caught will increase, or get him mislynched by town due to bad game. And given Reborn is trusted as town leader in most games, others would also sus Beta more for sussing Reborn.

Now Final beta at times can yes be bold with strategies, but i feel like he wouldn't to this degree.

Tho this would have been good strategy on one front:yearight:
Now let's say it wasn't a set up. Who was threatened by Sera? The people that Sera wanted to lynch.

Nat is one of them, Sera was down to lynch her next day phase. It's interesting how she jumped right into voting for Beta, without giving it a second thought. If this wasn't a set up, then it would absolutely benefit her to kill Sera, and get the blame on Beta in one go, since she believes Reborn is town (I'm pretty sure she said more than he's too useful)
Now, my theory is, since Sera was down to vote her, I had my vote on her, Yo didn't like her attitude and may have voted for her, she had to eliminate one of us. Yo would have had doctor on her, I think it would have been to obvious to kill me since I wrote two huge paragraphs on her, but Sera was perfect. And so this is why she will have my vote now again Vote Lynch Natalija @AL sama
Yes her vs Melo and her vs Yo Tan
If Gambit flips town then Reborn or Nat have to go
Yes Sera did.

But there's one more possibility i.e Night actions?
She flipped 180 degree on Gambit last dya phase, and strongly hinting this phase that she knows Beta is scum. I don't completely believes it, but i wouldn't mind chcking it out by voting Beta.
And if she turns out wrong, she most likely is our scum, or you or Reborn. :catsure:

Another person that could be threatened by Sera is Yo. After analyzing their discussion last DP, I'd be inclined to say it was town vs town. Yo put way too much effort into Gambit, and all the evidence could have worked, but in the end it didn't.

If I missed anything please let me know
Threatened is wrong word, but i see your point yes.
And yes, it was Town vs Town, Sera flipped Town.

Yes two things you missed.
1) possibility of Reborn Killing Sera. With Gambit town flip, Sera would have had credibility and good chance to get Reborn lynched, so Reason is there fof Reborn to kill off Sera and since it is too obvious, it makes it possible for Reborn to do it and call it off by calling it obvious.
2) Players Sera sus D1 n D2. Could be he was onto someone but scum couldn't kill him thn, and did after D3 when he had interacted with many D3. I will look into this, but haven't got the time, and this post is already quite long one.

No faction Kill, is that the case in every Light Game? Because I played once and there were faction kills in it.

You been wrong on many things Beta this Game. 1. Saying Voting and hinting Night actions ti be Role claiming. 2. Faction killl not being there when a Goon is present.
When Info on Goon state he is Vanila Mafia beside Faction Kills and Godfather can.
@Finalbeta next time if you are really town, don't ignore my questions. I always read that as Bad, something Gambit also did D2 n D3 phase.
I think it might be close between Gambit and Reborn, I want to make sure we lynch the right person imo
Melon what did you had on @Reborn?

You were on to Nat and Gambit is self explanatory, but putting Reborn above Nat as your primary option for lynch with Gambit?

But thn you didn't persue Reborn this day phase, didn't even consider the possibility Reborn could have killed Sera himself, why?

What changed on Reborn for you?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I think finalbeta is Godfather, SK is someone else its between

Natalijia
Meleon
Yo tan wa
I don't think that Nat might be the SK.

Because last phase Sera said that if Gambit flips town then he wants Nat or Reborn out. So, if we say that Nat is indeed the SK then why would she kill Sera?

Sera told us multiple times that he wanted the two out.

The SK probably wanted to set up Nat like that.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Yo Tan Wa

If you believe that Nat can possible have a result on me you should vote for her instead of me if you want to clarify that, simply in that if I flip town she will not be necessarily accused to have feigned to be tracker since she hasn't hinted it strongly

But if Nat flips town and tracker I'm 100% confirmed scum

I know what my alignment is that's why I'm not afraid of lynching her as I said

I would have gained nothing from voting her back if I thought she had a result on me

Status
Not open for further replies.