[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I wouldn’t call it immediate; she was sussing you yesterday after rereading your stuff from the first couple of days. Since she was hard on Gambit and he flipped town, I’m not so confident in her reads right now, but she did come off him (and start coming after you) at some point yesterday when the rest of us were gung-ho about lynching him. Not saying that makes her automatically right about you, but it makes me think she could possibly be onto something.
Well she was craving for the Cop to investigate me IIRC so she should not be one.

Her reaction was similar as the one she had with Gambit when that day had started. Except she also placed a vote this time. So that is incongruent. In fact he flipped Town.

It would hence be extremely unlikely for her to be a town power role but I know she definitely isn't since I'm aware of my alignment.
Post automatically merged:

@Jew D. Boy

Yes of course I believe that she went after me so soon because she sticked with the same logic coming from the last day. Her reaction is as I said very similar as the one she had with Gambit.

I wouldn’t call it immediate; she was sussing you yesterday after rereading your stuff from the first couple of days. Since she was hard on Gambit and he flipped town, I’m not so confident in her reads right now, but she did come off him (and start coming after you) at some point yesterday when the rest of us were gung-ho about lynching him. Not saying that makes her automatically right about you, but it makes me think she could possibly be onto something.
I wasn't that hard on Gambit, in fact I tried to switch things to Cobra. But Konoha was all set on Sasuke-kun at that point, and since I had to choose, I didn't want to potentially see Reborn lynched. I was even begging Gambit himself and Sera to vote Cobra instead of Reborn.

Well Cobra kinda offered himself.

Aside from him, as the SK I'm finally willing to drop Gambit. He's so scummy, but... Some people are like that.
Again, you're not worried about the Gambit and Cobra jump? It's not a coincidence, one of them is surely scum.

Vote lynch Cobra.
But I finally have 2 and 2 together, and the SK is Beta. Don't fall for his fluff. We can save Cobra for last cause he's a sitting duck.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I wasn't that hard on Gambit, in fact I tried to switch things to Cobra. But Konoha was all set on Sasuke-kun at that point, and since I had to choose, I didn't want to potentially see Reborn lynched. I was even begging Gambit himself and Sera to vote Cobra instead of Reborn.

But I finally have 2 and 2 together, and the SK is Beta. Don't fall for his fluff. We can save Cobra for last cause he's a sitting duck.
I need to go back and read your interactions with Final again, can’t do it at the moment. Cobra’s been suspicious forever, but if we’re pretty sure the GF can’t kill without a faction, I think I can see a case against Final...he could have killed Sera to make Reborn (who he was also against) look scummy and draw the heat for a lynch.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I need to go back and read your interactions with Final again, can’t do it at the moment. Cobra’s been suspicious forever, but if we’re pretty sure the GF can’t kill without a faction, I think I can see a case against Final...he could have killed Sera to make Reborn (who he was also against) look scummy and draw the heat for a lynch.
@Yo Tan Wa suggests AL told him that the GF can also kill in this game, alone or not. So my guess would have been wrong in that case and SK isn't currently the only killing role.

Given that TAC and Drago were killed, it would really have made no sense for me to go after Sera honestly, I could have sticked with another obvious target in that case. In the end even shooting Natalija would have been of more profit to me since I was susing her as much as Reborn.

There's certainly no link of logicity between these killing choices so, that would make me a hell of a WIFOM master if I truly am scum. :)

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Yeah I have no knowledge of beta's meta because this is my second game. I'd rather not rely on that to make up my decision about what has happened here. Let's instead look at it logically.

Why was Sera targeted? The obvious answer, at least to me, is that it's a set up created by one, or both scums. Suppose this was the case. Who would benefit from this set up? The people that sussed Reborn.

Beta, Cobra, Sera. - Day 2
Beta, Cobra, Sera, Gambit - Day 3

Sera and Gambit are dead townies so that leaves us with Beta and Cobra. What were their reasons?
Day 3:

Vote Lynch Reborn

I don't feel like Cobra is the SK, he is a relatively new player and that makes it even harder to grasp its intentions. In my mind Reborn is either Mafia or SK and the most suspicious player as of now.

He has been questioning a lot of players yes, but my vote on him was fueled by all the reasons I had explained and I still stand by the ones.

He has been quite too childish for his town self and it looked to me as if Sera had touched a nerve on the guy so I immediately voted him considering I had observed him all the game.

When I voted him, he immediately accused me of being profittering without making a substantial case on why he had believed so and what I would gain from such a move.
yeah you’re right my mistake but that’s supports my case even more why the fuck would i say rayan isn’t scum if the votes were already locked on him if i know he’s infact scum?

meh i’m the good guy here

vote lynch reborn same reason as the last time also he wasn’t pushing rayan as he pushed others the one who was pushing rayan the most was dragomir who was killed
Both had their reasons dating back to day 2:

Note thought that both happened AFTER the whole Sera/Reborn fight. Cobra first, then Beta, almost simultaneously:

I don't like the way Reborn is behaving so unsightly to the point he wants to dictate Town 'it's either me or Sera this dayphase, there will be no other option'.

It speaks like Sera touched some nerve and I can relate more with his logic then not honestly.

At first however my mind was set to conceive that Reborn was acting like his usual self asking questions and stuff, despite some logical fallacies concerning the AL argument and the matter regarding TAC's interactions, however this infantry behaviour isn't very town Reborn like.

I will still keep my eye on Natalija but this guy has been very bad this phase.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Reborn
it won’t benefit me it would benefit town when he turns out to be scum
Cobra:

Cobra was mostly going as gut feeling/it would benefit town mentality, without going really into the details. Beta didn't like Reborn's attitude, it didn't fit his normal play style.

Today, Cobra said it was obviously Reborn that killed Sera. And Beta hopped off Reborn and went for Nat, who was sussing him.
TBH I think Cobra is just a dumb townie, so personally I believe he fell for the trap/frame that was put on Reborn. But, he's been consistent. If he's dumb scum, then he would do the same. My hunch is he's town so I'll leave it at that.

Beta:

Beta would benefit from framing Reborn this way. His reason is that his behavior is abnormal, and the moment he started sussing him was absolutely opportunistic/tunnel vision-y. But note today he is not sticking to Reborn but instead going for Nat. @Finalbeta do you still sus Reborn after Sera's death?

Now let's say it wasn't a set up. Who was threatened by Sera? The people that Sera wanted to lynch.

Nat is one of them, Sera was down to lynch her next day phase. It's interesting how she jumped right into voting for Beta, without giving it a second thought. If this wasn't a set up, then it would absolutely benefit her to kill Sera, and get the blame on Beta in one go, since she believes Reborn is town (I'm pretty sure she said more than he's too useful)

Now, my theory is, since Sera was down to vote her, I had my vote on her, Yo didn't like her attitude and may have voted for her, she had to eliminate one of us. Yo would have had doctor on her, I think it would have been to obvious to kill me since I wrote two huge paragraphs on her, but Sera was perfect. And so this is why she will have my vote now again Vote Lynch Natalija @AL sama

Another person that could be threatened by Sera is Yo. After analyzing their discussion last DP, I'd be inclined to say it was town vs town. Yo put way too much effort into Gambit, and all the evidence could have worked, but in the end it didn't.

If I missed anything please let me know.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Yo Tan Wa suggests AL told him that the GF can also kill in this game, alone or not. So my guess would have been wrong in that case and SK isn't currently the only killing role.

Given that TAC and Drago were killed, it would really have made no sense for me to go after Sera honestly, I could have sticked with another obvious target in that case. In the end even shooting Natalija would have been of more profit to me since I was susing her as much as Reborn.

There's certainly no link of logicity between these killing choices so, that would make me a hell of a WIFOM master if I truly am scum. :)
That still doesn’t explain how the SK and GF would have gone after the same person two nights in a row...one death a night implies that only the SK is active way more than it suggests two people have agreed on the same person more than once.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Melontonin

I still suspect Reborn as I mentioned, however now my top suspect is Natalija because I licit believe that she has been framing me with that vote at the beginning of the phase.

I believe she shot Sera and immediately put the blame on me. I think it is possible the same happened with Gambit who ended up town and she also had pushed him at the phase beginning.

The two reactions at the beginning of the phases look very similar, however putting a vote on me was less suspicious this time, because I was more in the eye of the storm for the arcanely origined SK story.

Again, two nights in a row? How long does the GF plan on dragging out the inevitable? Is it just to make the rest of us sweat and suss each other erroneously?
It depends on which reasons the players in question could of had to abstain in that circumstance.

I believe that Nat was the one to perform the kill tonight, I'm not sure however whether or not GF also holds a killing power and if yes what he did.

In the past I played many light games in which only a mafia role could kill, and things were simplier overall. Not as intricated as in such case.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Again, two nights in a row? How long does the GF plan on dragging out the inevitable? Is it just to make the rest of us sweat and suss each other erroneously?
To be honest it's gonna backfire on the GF, because the game is getting longer and longer, and gives us more time to look at everything. So no sweat :) We can do this.

I think it would have been to obvious to kill me since I wrote two huge paragraphs on her, but Sera was perfect. [/USER]
:milaugh: just highlighting this so that I can share a laugh with the corpse chat crowd and you later. Players with awful reads like Sera and you are the ideal targets for scum, yes. So that the suspicion falls on players with good reads. If you didn't dedicate so much work into everyone's posts, I would have a lot of trouble to clear you as town at this point.

That still doesn’t explain how the SK and GF would have gone after the same person two nights in a row...one death a night implies that only the SK is active way more than it suggests two people have agreed on the same person more than once.
A failed kill would be in the write up. There was only one kill for two days since Rayan died, it's Beta.

Beta and Cobra. ENDGAME

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:milaugh: just highlighting this so that I can share a laugh with the corpse chat crowd and you later. Players with awful reads like Sera and you are the ideal targets for scum, yes. So that the suspicion falls on players with good reads. If you didn't dedicate so much work into everyone's posts, I would have a lot of trouble to clear you as town at this point.

A failed kill would be in the write up. There was only one kill for two days since Rayan died, it's Beta.

Beta and Cobra. ENDGAME
I mean, I’ve definitely been in on Cobs for a while, so I buy his inactivity especially after calling Rayan town immediately before we found out the opposite.

I mean, I’ve definitely been in on Cobs for a while, so I buy his inactivity especially after calling Rayan town immediately before we found out the opposite.
Yeah. It's pretty obvious first time scum, especially since he's alone. Beta fucked them by killing TAC. Which is hilarious :doffytroll:

The only possible twist is if Melon was GF instead, but I really don't see that with all the attention she's giving me, I'm kinda biased now :catblush:

Every single post Cobra made is forced. And he's usually very clever even with one liners.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
In the end I would like to say my second vote would be Cobra. He's not really useful plus it will finally clear the air after an entire week of this game lol

But I think he's town. Scoom is priority, and I'd rather keep my vote on the one I suspect is scoomy :absojustice:

In the end I would like to say my second vote would be Cobra. He's not really useful plus it will finally clear the air after an entire week of this game lol

But I think he's town. Scoom is priority, and I'd rather keep my vote on the one I suspect is scoomy :absojustice:
I feel so honored, no one read me with so much detail before, not even Reborn :blush:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Good morning

Only one kill at night? That's two in a row.

My first game was generic Mafia with set up being disclosed by host in opening day write up just like this one.

I was mafia and we had factional kill.

Now this is from wiki

Goon is a member of the Mafia with no special abilities. It is the Mafia-aligned equivalent of Vanilla Townie.

This is not to say that Goons are powerless - they have access to their Mafia's factional kill and factional chat.

This clearly implies that only thing goon can do is perform factional kill.

So basically if set up has goon then I am inclined to believe that mafia do have factional kill other wise why to have this role in first place? It won't make sense just to add goon in game but don't give Mafia factional kill.

So based on this logic, it's fair to say that three things are possible

1) both Mafia and sk Targeted same player on two consecutive nights - i won't deny this weird coincidence but it's less likely especially when I see it was Sera who got killled.

2)a kill was performed on someone who was protected - I have to ask Al sama whether he will disclose Information in write up "that someone tried to kill but failed" if kill was attempted on protected player.

3)a killer was abstained from killing - but why two consecutively nights? It's only possible when someone feared being tracked.

If Al says that he will disclose the information in case kill fails (point 2) then I will most likely go with the third.

I wrote this before going to Sleep.. I read Melon also posted on same. I will look into her post in detail later on, for now i am posting this as it is.

@Melontonin you were like towniest Townie last day phase. No one sussed you and you were looking into things logically and contributing.

There are only three possibilities why scum would not kill you,

1) They felt someone else was more threat to em. I don't think Sera went after anyone but Reborn and sussed Cobra. I will chck to be double sure, bt for now Unless Reborn did him i believe this is not the case.

2) They felt you could be protected. Reborn told to definitely protect me, but given the flip it's possible scums believed the possibility of you being protected.

3) You are Scum yourself.

I will keep eye on you. :catsure:

3)a killer was abstained from killing - but why two consecutively nights? It's only possible when someone feared being tracked.
Godfather info state it will Invest Townie as long as it not performs a Kill.

Or Yes tracker part also explains it but two Nights in a row, unless scum is very sussed one, i have not seen Scum not killing like in this Game. And i think someone posted about getting it confirmed from Al Sama that a failed kill will be mentioned.

@Reborn why did you felt you could be Killed at Night Last day Phase? It was very unlikely scenario given you were sussed by so many, mostly for being alive.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I wrote this before going to Sleep.. I read Melon also posted on same. I will look into her post in detail later on, for now i am posting this as it is.

@Melontonin you were like towniest Townie last day phase. No one sussed you and you were looking into things logically and contributing.

There are only three possibilities why scum would not kill you,

1) They felt someone else was more threat to em. I don't think Sera went after anyone but Reborn and sussed Cobra. I will chck to be double sure, bt for now Unless Reborn did him i believe this is not the case.

2) They felt you could be protected. Reborn told to definitely protect me, but given the flip it's possible scums believed the possibility of you being protected.

3) You are Scum yourself.

I will keep eye on you. :catsure:

Or Yes tracker part also explains it but two Nights in a row, unless scum is very sussed one, i have not seen Scum not killing like in this Game. And i think someone posted about getting it confirmed from Al Sama that a failed kill will be mentioned.

@Reborn why did you felt you could be Killed at Night Last day Phase? It was very unlikely scenario given you were sussed by so many, mostly for being alive.
It's not unlikely scenario if I am getting sussed for two straight days.

I was pushed for Lynch yesterday pretty hard yet it didn't happen so I felt scum would try to get rid of me at night then.

Anyway,

@Jew D. Boy @Melontonin @Marimo_420 can you give me your reads?

What you guys think on nat vs beta?
@Fallen Prince @Marimo_420 you are being quite on the sideline since yesterday. Why?

What you guys think on nat vs beta?

@Finalbeta

This is a light game so it doesn't feature a faction kill I guess.

The GF shouldn't be able to shoot and the goon has been lynched.

Why you assumed no factional kill can happen?

Goon can only perform factional kill and his present in the game indicates that mafia most likely has factional kill otherwise why to have such role in first place?

@Cobra. Apart from me, whom else you sus?

From where you read this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.