Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
It would be cool but in reality, we will get another Chopper peeping at some nearby Zoo reindeers.
:kayneshrug:
Just advising you that our friendship is officially broken man. Useless to explain my reasons since they are clear to any Zoro/Sanji fan. At first I wanted to trust the concept of a friendship between a hard Zoro fan and a hard Sanji fan, but I then realized I had committed a mistake.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I feel Pound surviving is worst than Pagaya surviving because at least Enel is a joker who didn't take anyone seriously otherwise even Zoro would have died from his lightning

And Iva could have shortened his lifespan to survive the Magma, Curiel was weird but he had Marco around to save his ass . Not gonna justify Bon Clay surviving Magellan

Meanwhile Pound was facing the Hot Headed Oven who already wanted to kill him BEFORE he even betrayed them, There was zero reasons for Oven to not melt his entire body away, there was nobody to save his ass ,yet he somehow survived all the way too Dressrossa without any medical help?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Just advising you that our friendship is officially broken man. Useless to explain my reasons since they are clear to any Zoro/Sanji fan. At first I wanted to trust the concept of a friendship between a hard Zoro fan and a hard Sanji fan, but I then realized I had committed a mistake.
As a ๋Œ€์žฅ์žฅ์ด your ุณูŠุงุณุงุช don't Bedeutung.

I hope not because his human form got just one head. ๐Ÿค”
Even if oda brings him back, his dignity is already sweeping the floor, no one was willing to avenge him and no one grieved for him .... probably No one In flower capital will remember Him for long ... thatโ€™s how a man really dies.
I just hope Oda doesnโ€™t insist on his habit of bringing the dead back, he got what was coming to him and it was satisfying :catrude:

S

Shuyaku

Remember, bodybuilding...And I stress this over and over, it takes pattern of a lot of things, but it mainly working for the pump and doing a lot repetitions, it's not about one or two or three or four reps, it's about 8- 12 repetitions, getting constant blood flow to the muscle, in order to get that round muscle look

1:35 if you wanna hear it from the man himself

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Even if oda brings him back, his dignity is already sweeping the floor, no one was willing to avenge him and no one grieved for him .... probably No one In flower capital will remember Him for long ... thatโ€™s how a man really dies.
I just hope Oda doesnโ€™t insist on his habit of bringing the dead back, he got what was coming to him and it was satisfying :catrude:
Orochi has always been a struggling man ๐Ÿค” he never felt powerful in all his existence