[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
why do you have marimo on the list ? Do you find them sus .
Same reason as before, he's here but not here. There isn't much to go off of.

The one good thing he did was point out Gambit asking cop to invest him is because Gambit himself knew he would turn out innocent. Unfortunately that didn't work out.

I'm not that passive, however today yes. I've spent many many hours of my day on this game, for like 10 days. I'm just trying to tone down the thinking just a tad. Obviously I can see my theory on you yesterday was ridiculously complicated and improbable. Still learning :)
That's what most of us here did though, don't play that card pls because I'm tired too. Games are mostly tiresome unless if you die early, all of them. But you'll get better each time.
@Fallen Prince you're actually the ideal candidate for godfather, I just refuse two rookie scum :milaugh:

F

Fallen Prince

That's what most of us here did though, don't play that card pls because I'm tired too. Games are mostly tiresome unless if you die early, all of them. But you'll get better each time.
@Fallen Prince you're actually the ideal candidate for godfather, I just refuse two rookie scum :milaugh:
Sure , you can add me on sus list just read back everything iso stuff you will see what i am saying .

Sure , you can add me on sus list just read back everything iso stuff you will see what i am saying .
Everything you're saying is true and I already said it two days ago. So it's not exactly a revelation. But you've been wrong many times this game.

Can you tell me why you didn't suspect Rayan if you remember?

F

Fallen Prince

Same reason as before, he's here but not here. There isn't much to go off of.

The one good thing he did was point out Gambit asking cop to invest him is because Gambit himself knew he would turn out innocent. Unfortunately that didn't work out.
That does nt add anything , you are sussing him because he is inactive ?

F

Fallen Prince

@Fallen Prince explain the GF not killing for 2 days.
Why no kills because they did nt use it . Beta's theory of saying factions cant kill caught me easily he was either Godfather/sk . Then i saw you wagoned on Natalijia's post of why she was sussing gambit from the start and her change of view in following phases .

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Why no kills because they did nt use it . Beta's theory of saying factions cant kill caught me easily he was either Godfather/sk . Then i saw you wagoned on Natalijia's post of why she was sussing gambit from the start and her change of view in following phases .
It was a theory and some people were sussing her for the same-ish thing. I know Reborn was. Sera didn't mind lynching her.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Melontonin give me strong reason why do you think i am godfather
Post automatically merged:

An investigation-immune Godfather may lose his investigation immunity if he performs a kill himself.
Yeah, so it would make sense. If I was GF there would be no reason for me to not kill those 2 days. I was not getting suspected.
Post automatically merged:

I'll be honest I have not payed much attention to you, but you were coasting. When you went for the Gambit lynch for instance, you just went with Yo without providing much of anything else.

F

Fallen Prince

Yeah, so it would make sense. If I was GF there would be no reason for me to not kill those 2 days. I was not getting suspected.
It contradicts on what you are saying , you just said GF has immunity even through kills . It looks like you either slipped like fb did or you dont know this mechanic at all which i dont think so i am pretty sure you byhearted the rule of this game given you invested so much time in this game .

Status
Not open for further replies.