[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I realized day 3 the most sussed people were reborn, cobra and gambit. Nat a little as well.
day 4 beta and nat and myself

PS: I just noticed. That message above...
He is saying that I am ruling off the chance that it was Reborn that shot Sera. This is really unlikely but now a bit more with FB flipping scum, that both FB and GF targeted Sera that night.
What do you think so you are saying reborn shot sera ?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Cost benefit analysis say It won't be enough.

How about you will follow my orders for a month strictly if I flip town along with cobra calling me sensei?

If yes then I don't mind getting lynched :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
lmao I don’t mind calling you sensei

I never sussed you tho.

But what would those orders be?:wellwell:Give me an example. I’m curious.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
lmao I don’t mind calling you sensei

I never sussed you tho.

But what would those orders be?:wellwell:Give me an example. I’m curious.
Oh not much.

Just I will let you lead against anti Informers

- raid tac

-whenever you will be scum kill zara on first night

-spam drago

-meme the shit out of akai

Just these little things you have to do. Lol

Yuelyn

Oh not much.

Just I will let you lead against anti Informers

- raid tac

-whenever you will be scum kill zara on first night

-spam drago

-meme the shit out of akai

Just these little things you have to do. Lol
I see:catpole:

In other words: fun things

But I could do those things even without you giving me the order. Since they are our enemies, you know

If you want to get lynched so much, we are lynching you. Cobra will be more than 'happy' to see you flip town lol

ps: Zara is dying either way. Doesn't matter if I'm scum or not.

Reborn

I see:catpole:

In other words: fun things

But I could do those things even without you giving me the order. Since they are our enemies, you know

If you want to get lynched so much, we are lynching you. Cobra will be more than 'happy' to see you flip town lol

ps: Zara is dying either way. Doesn't matter if I'm scum or not.
Okay go ahead

On more serious note,

Whom you see as sus?

@Marimo_420 your are making minimum posts everyday and you aren't contributing. I don't like such gameplay. Give me the reads or you are getting lynched

Reborn

deal

vote lynch reborn
Alright!

If I end up as town by gettin killed or Lynched or if game ends if we catch right scum, then you will address me as Reborn sensei for a month - in game or outside the game.

And,.if I flip scum like you said,then I will promote you and wish call you "Anaconda" instead of simply cobra lol
Post automatically merged:

*will call you

Yuelyn

Okay go ahead

On more serious note,

Whom you see as sus?

@Marimo_420 your are making minimum posts everyday and you aren't contributing. I don't like such gameplay. Give me the reads or you are getting lynched
Okay boss~

Now Melon

I liked that detailed analyse of her why she could be the GF that you gave us earlier.

But before Melon it was a little bit Yo and of course Cobra.

But since he is out and you gave that analyse of Melon, now it's her my main sus.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Natalija I will make a tiny summary at the end just for you :shocking:

My case on fallen.

1. Recycled/irrelevant questions.

@Jew D. Boy I'm sure you remember clearly how he questioned you on this dumb "piggy back" argument when you addressed it over and over again. This is recycled and irrelevant. And this is not the first time.

All right back to my reads

- I see interesting few reads

Jew D boy - Dont like your meta argument , i can see you got defensive when players asked you about thoughts .

Checked you on page #156

"If anything, I’m just piggybacking off you because I trust your judgment, but I haven’t automatically cleared you as town in my mind either. "

Need good explanation on this bro ?

You said " I most town " , so its just statement no you did nt claim .
My comment on that. Summary of the quote: recycled posts - appeared to not be paying attention/reading posts on main events.
I hope this also applies to me.
Could you answer this:

By this I mean address the fact that you are using old news that is not relevant anymore to question people? It's many hours too late, and an explanation has already come around. Time zones is fine and all but it doesn't look good when you use old news, it looks like you are reading the thread carelessly.
- below is something I wrote word for word. I lost the quote tag LOL I'm sorry for this.

Your "few interesting reads" is a singular one. It's about an event that has caught the attention of so many people by now and Jew has defended himself over and over. No need to bring it up at all unless you have some new info that could make this event shine in another light no one has seen before.

Extremely old news that has been explained, and it was a misunderstanding.

@Reborn could you answer this?

My view of Fallen day 2
Fallen
He is often slipping in and out of the game. That doesn't make me feel good, he has to constantly catch up and has a hard time adding anything new. He has also more or less participated. He says he will participate now but has recycled news with Jew, now 2 times this game. Which he should address. @Fallen Prince
I never got an answer for this.
Anyway. I'll leave this point at that. Observe his behavior and you will see. Consider it relevant or not. It's here for you to judge.

2. Blended Gambit opinion the day of his lynch - completely based off Yo's reads.

@Seraphoenix @Yo Tan Wa if your hunch on Gambit is Godfather then i think he is def certain lynch .
Why agree with both Sera and Yo so easily? He did sus Gambit the previous dayphase but he seems too agreeable.

Nope you are scum . I need something important in today's phase i got it . You are Godfather !!
Too easy! He went along with Yo too easily. I don't understand why he was so confident in Gambit being GF instead of SK.

He went with it super easily, relying on Yo's evidence.

Nope you are scum . I need something important in today's phase i got it . You are Godfather !!
He says he is 100% town when Yo asks
Where would i put myself ?

Ya i am 100 % certain town , Gambit flip was err on my part looks like i ll have to put consistency with my reading .
You avoided my first question, Fallen.

And ofcrs i would, i dont know your alignment and unlike me, you made few posts about Gambit being scum, which could easily be blending in wity popular opinion.

Why ? I am analysing why scums have gone after him .

He already had Gambit wagoned as town . He was sussing hard on both of you .

Finalbeta is def not a scum , so it easy for a scum to frame him as SK as well . If he really flips SK thats positive because he has been very odd this phase .

@Natalija mentions Beta would have killed TAC because of the extreme sus TAC was playing , though this is critical junture why would beta risk killing off players .
Earlier he said scum try to keep each other alive, but he is saying beta is not SK and definitely not a scum, then changes his mind later. Why so sure?

Btw Cobra is def scum no doubt in it .

His weird defense on Ryan and voting on reborn is def an outted behavior .
Yes, he was scummy just like how everyone thought. Now you see him more as newbie town, same as me. It's still relevant to talk about him, which is a point you used against me.

Now why is he most probable as candidate for GF?
For this look at the interactions with the two confirmed scums.

3. TAC and Rayan interaction.

He raises sus on Rayan day 1
Saying Beta is too focused on TAC - could be seen as defending him/getting attention away from him:
Beta what are you reads in the game because you are too focused on TAC in this game . Seems like natural in every game you did it but this is no claim game so we cant play like the reg role madness game .
Summary:
Late/recycled questions early, Fast Gambit lynch, important contradictions, interactions with Rayan/TAC that do not lean in his favor.
I would say pay most attention to points 2 and 3 as they are relevant to being GF.
@Reborn if you can sus me about my interaction with Rayan, you can sus him about his interaction with TAC. Mine and his are not that different. I sussed TAC day 1, he sussed Rayan day 1. Day 2 both him and I saw his as potential scum. The only difference is timing. Note I question Rayan to finally make up my mind, he votes for him than questions him when there isn't much time left.

@Melontonin you had hunch on either gambit or reborn ? What reason did you see reborn as scum ?

What do you think of melontonin , me or natalijia ?

@Cobra.
I see reborn as possible scum with the theory I have thought of - GF killed both nights.
I stopped having any sus on reborn after the fight with sera. I just started again today.
Some of Yo's theory worked, but not all. I voted for Gambit solely bc I was more confident in reborn being town than Gambit.
What do you think so you are saying reborn shot sera ?
with that theory yes.
@Melontonin explain about day 2 then ? If you really think sera was shot by two people when drago got killed.
Drago was shot by 2 people because he was a danger to mafia now because 2 mafia were gone.
Sera was killed by either Final solely, or Reborn as well to clear sus off of him.

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Okay go ahead

On more serious note,

Whom you see as sus?

Apart from Melon not following after me while trying to get me to mess up for 2 days, and not on the day after which I made 1 post all phase, I don't see others making sus movements.

Cobra I'm still a bit iffy on. But he's doing the same thing as me this game so I can't say much now.

Jew is a bit too diplomatic for my tastes. Hasn't pushed for anyone so far tbh.

Nat should be town cleared no? She got SK vote pn FB where she was amdament that he was scum. Idk how she figured that out, but maybe that was due to her own role.

Fallen i think has been consistent enough for him to be town- he has been scum hunting pretty well and making his own reads.

Tris feels like town. Been pretty active and has been asking the right questions. I don't think she will be made GF in her first game.

You?
Feel the most town but I don't want to clear you LOL. Too good regardless.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
And with that long wall, I'll be going to sleep. Almost 3am.
You really should not lynch me... I advise against it.

But if you will lynch me, you can still outnumber the godfather and win.
So for that reason, I don't mind dying.

Vote Lynch Fallen Prince @AL sama

F

Fallen Prince

@Natalija I will make a tiny summary at the end just for you :shocking:

My case on fallen.

1. Recycled/irrelevant questions.

@Jew D. Boy I'm sure you remember clearly how he questioned you on this dumb "piggy back" argument when you addressed it over and over again. This is recycled and irrelevant. And this is not the first time.

My comment on that. Summary of the quote: recycled posts - appeared to not be paying attention/reading posts on main events.

- below is something I wrote word for word. I lost the quote tag LOL I'm sorry for this.

My view of Fallen day 2

I never got an answer for this.
Anyway. I'll leave this point at that. Observe his behavior and you will see. Consider it relevant or not. It's here for you to judge.

2. Blended Gambit opinion the day of his lynch - completely based off Yo's reads.

Why agree with both Sera and Yo so easily? He did sus Gambit the previous dayphase but he seems too agreeable.

Too easy! He went along with Yo too easily. I don't understand why he was so confident in Gambit being GF instead of SK.

He went with it super easily, relying on Yo's evidence.

He says he is 100% town when Yo asks

Earlier he said scum try to keep each other alive, but he is saying beta is not SK and definitely not a scum, then changes his mind later. Why so sure?

Yes, he was scummy just like how everyone thought. Now you see him more as newbie town, same as me. It's still relevant to talk about him, which is a point you used against me.

Now why is he most probable as candidate for GF?
For this look at the interactions with the two confirmed scums.

3. TAC and Rayan interaction.

He raises sus on Rayan day 1
Saying Beta is too focused on TAC - could be seen as defending him/getting attention away from him:

Summary:
Late/recycled questions early, Fast Gambit lynch, important contradictions, interactions with Rayan/TAC that do not lean in his favor.
I would say pay most attention to points 2 and 3 as they are relevant to being GF.
@Reborn if you can sus me about my interaction with Rayan, you can sus him about his interaction with TAC. Mine and his are not that different. I sussed TAC day 1, he sussed Rayan day 1. Day 2 both him and I saw his as potential scum. The only difference is timing. Note I question Rayan to finally make up my mind, he votes for him than questions him when there isn't much time left.

I see reborn as possible scum with the theory I have thought of - GF killed both nights.
I stopped having any sus on reborn after the fight with sera. I just started again today.
Some of Yo's theory worked, but not all. I voted for Gambit solely bc I was more confident in reborn being town than Gambit.

with that theory yes.

Drago was shot by 2 people because he was a danger to mafia now because 2 mafia were gone.
Sera was killed by either Final solely, or Reborn as well to clear sus off of him.
You just said reborn killed sera and votes me.

And with that long wall, I'll be going to sleep. Almost 3am.
You really should not lynch me... I advise against it.

But if you will lynch me, you can still outnumber the godfather and win.
So for that reason, I don't mind dying.

Vote Lynch Fallen Prince @AL sama
Did you read last part of the quote ?

Status
Not open for further replies.