[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I'll start over.
I said we should look at who would get suspected day 3 and 4 and I'm going to do that. That would explain why both times GF didn't kill. There is no way it's for no reason, that's just stretching out the game and in his disfavor, unless they were suspected.
Post automatically merged:

It contradicts on what you are saying , you just said GF has immunity even through kills . It looks like you either slipped like fb did or you dont know this mechanic at all which i dont think so i am pretty sure you byhearted the rule of this game given you invested so much time in this game .
No, that was question following what you just said here:
Also GF have invest immune forgot to add this @Melontonin so it was not natural kills did nt happen .

Yeah, so it would make sense. If I was GF there would be no reason for me to not kill those 2 days. I was not getting suspected.
You weren't? But you were:

Why this reaction lol, i simply asked a question, like i do with everyone.

Anyway, what is your opinion based on both?
Melon interacted with Tac, called him off based on his towniest Townie comment, like i did in my second game on Dragomir introduction. And her reads on Rayan haven't been definite ones, but i didn't find em to be bad in particular. Rayan was mostly inactive and didn't interact with many, and i think it would have been better to mix her in Townie reads as majority read her if she was her scum buddy, instead of separting with 2 other people.

I do sus Melon, bt as SK.
Tbh I can see Melon being GF, that’d be pretty funny and she is capable of it. She only does calculated posts, none spontaneously. But all her effort? Being my #1 fan? :blush:
I guess Melon was lucky.

Vote Lynch Final Beta @AL sama
I looked back at your posts.

You got into argument with Marimo and put a vote on him.

It was then you raised in bit sus on rayan but also said at least he is putting efforts (too lazy to go back and quote your post again)

Then, you put vote on cobra but raised a bit sus on rayan for talking in reads about"weird" right?

But then rayan came up with reads - everyone started Sussing him more.

It was then you came up with "you aren't going into detail so I am clear you are scum" and put vote on him. You can't be clear on him when you weren't clear on anyone before that.

It give vibe that you went with majority opinion and knew that rayan is mafia so the momentum rayan gave his last read you raised sus (not much detail which is very iffy sus) to cast vote on him.

Now, I don't think anyone was sure at that time rayan would be sure shot mafia. Even drago wasn't because he himself said "if rayan flip scums then I will take credit"

So it wasn't only your timing (just before day end) but also the reason and rayan not mentioning in you in his comment's and reads like he avoided tac that gives me vibe that you are godfather.

As far as sussing someone's then Sussing someone doesn't mean you can't be scum mate. You sussed everyone. Didn't you? Leaving rayan then would frame you more when everyone was raising doubts on rayan.

Also, scum mates can sus eachother.
Anyways, I don't know how to explain the godfather not killing until now. Inexperience? :catcry:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I realized day 3 the most sussed people were reborn, cobra and gambit. Nat a little as well.
day 4 beta and nat and myself
Evading debates, you already did this during this game and were even called out for it. How enthralling.

You are ruling off the chance that it was Reborn to shoot Sera and that either the SK or the GF abstained tonight, assuming they can actually both kill. I don't know for sure, since AL wasn't completely exhaustive.

I honestly feel like it was Natalija to shoot Sera and feigning suspicion on me. She was thorough in explaining what my apparent plan could have been for shooting him.

Also she is convinced that me shooting Sera would make sense, but it doesn't stick with the TAC and Drago choices at all.

Me shooting TAC and Drago could have only meant feeling them as threat, Sera was not. As simple as that. Also why shooting Drago who wasn't the Cop. :)
PS: I just noticed. That message above...
He is saying that I am ruling off the chance that it was Reborn that shot Sera. This is really unlikely but now a bit more with FB flipping scum, that both FB and GF targeted Sera that night.

F

Fallen Prince

No one sussed me. There is no logic for me to not kill those days.
This is not the right logic and defense to say there was no kills because Godfather found themselves in threat of being outted .

My logic would be they were piggybanking on SK 's cooperation that s why you didnt say anything on fb .

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
You weren't? But you were:

Anyways, I don't know how to explain the godfather not killing until now. Inexperience? :catcry:
I was sussed day 4, a kill happened night 4. That's what I mean. The suspection was raising on me but a kill still happened.

I hyperfocused this game and that was my bad. After rereading, my ideas about this game have changed. I looked deeply into Yo's posts and somewhat into Beta's. Yo sussed me primarily, but hypothetically talked about reborn being scum here.
Yes two things you missed.
1) possibility of Reborn Killing Sera. With Gambit town flip, Sera would have had credibility and good chance to get Reborn lynched, so Reason is there fof Reborn to kill off Sera and since it is too obvious, it makes it possible for Reborn to do it and call it off by calling it obvious.
2) Players Sera sus D1 n D2. Could be he was onto someone but scum couldn't kill him thn, and did after D3 when he had interacted with many D3. I will look into this, but haven't got the time, and this post is already quite long one.
This might be why Yo died. Reborn himself said he would kill a towny that has high scum hunting activities, so there is a motive there as well.

Beta also said I was missing the possibility that Reborn killed Sera in the post I sent above.

Maybe we were completely wrong this entire time, and BOTH times the SK and GF targeted the same person, as unlikely as it sounds. I can't see why anyone would kill Yo other than his susses.
He sussed me. But he didn't stick to me too long, even providing a different perspective to Reborn when he questioned Rayan never mentioning me.
Looking at who he sussed day 4:
Cobra, though he does not believe him to be scum later on. However he is ready to vote him off (Cobra doesn't care though lol, why is cobra playing so hard to decipher :catcry:):
Not bad/hard*

I will be willing to vote for him Nat. But not yet.

If Final flips scum, i ask Doctor to protect Nat.
and beta ofc

Here is the post where he was challenging Reborn's post:
Lmao i totally missed it. Beta n Jew are also not in there.

Tbh i also don't know what to make of this.

A scum usually mix in his buddies among Townies or sus, and won't separate him/her to be focus of town.
But he also didn't separate her alone but 3 persons, so it could be possible.

There's equally likely chance it could be setup.

I also tried asking him for reads fast, so he don't have enough time to mix em well, but he still took his sweet time to provide em. Maybe he still was unsure and hence didn't put him/her in his list and separated two more with his buddy. Possible.

I would say it is Not definite Reborn. There's no one way to make sense of this but many.

And Rayan not speaking on Tac also doesn't mean he would so the same with other scum buddy. It was his last read, i am sure he was aware that it will looked in closely once he flips scum and so might not have kept distance anymore, despite it being strategy at first.
So, now I say Reborn goes back into my list of susses. I invite you all to see what conclusion you come of this.

Now, I want to take a deeper look at Fallen, since I have been sussing him increasingly as early as day 2.

This is not the right logic and defense to say there was no kills because Godfather found themselves in threat of being outted .

My logic would be they were piggybanking on SK 's cooperation that s why you didnt say anything on fb .
There is absolutely logic in there. Why else would the GF choose to not kill? Hypothetically, if they lose their night immunity when they do the kill, then they would want to be careful. If they never lose the night immunity no matter what, then there's 0 reason to not kill, other than drag the game out and get caught faster? This is why I went with the first possibility.

However, I don't stand by this stance anymore. I think both scums targeted Sera as I wrote above.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Good morning

Now let's back to business

I went back to go through second day - the day rayan got lynched (keep in mind that TAC was killed on N1l.

Before I go into detail I want to make few things clear - my reads are based on timing of sus raised on rayan and what type of sus was rasied on Rayan.

I will give brief summary related to Rayan and will present my reads.

The day started with nat initially raising a bit doubt on rayan. It was followed by sera raising doubt on rayan and jew but he was more inclined towards jew.

This is nat post she made initially. Not much tbh. No need to quote sera post.
I want to look at @RayanOO more closely today.

Rayan responded with giving diplomat reads on jew.
Yeah but changing vote last second is really too much for a real scum. I don't think a scum would take that risk. But yeah once again Jew made a weird move.
To be fair even if I don't put you at 100% scum and maybe town you did some shady things yesterday

Then Drago came up and made an interestingly points about melon - point was that out of rayan, cobra, Marimo and zara melon interacted with Only zara. Why this point is important? Well keep reading and you will understand.
Rayan, Cobra, Marimo, Zara and Don Da. I think from these guys, Zara was the only one you interacted with and were questioning, but even then, it was hard to say whether you had a definitive scum read on him.

So why is that Gambit was the only here you targeted for not scum hunting when you got these other guys too? I would like to point out that Gambit was a general suspicion by quite a few people at that the time that you announced your suspicion and vote on him. My point here basically is, I don't think your scum read on Gambit is a real one. But just a sheep vote.

Then jew raised a bit sus on rayan saying that he is playing more like sk.
Rayan definitely leapt to vote for Zara after I did yesterday, then kinda backed off. Seems like he’s shown up a bit today, but hasn’t said much of substance. That’s exactly how he was when he was the SK a while back, so I’m not clearing him yet.
Then nat tagged rayan asking his opinion
@RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa @Melontonin any ideas/thoughts on who's the evil ninja?

Then melon came and she started arguing with Marimo and later put a vote on him.

Now, Marimo is the one of the people who melon didn't interact which drago pointed out.
How would you expect the doctor role to work then?

Why do you think it's not as scummy as what other people have said? I have read everything up to now and I haven't seen your reasoning for this. At the time, Jew confusing SK for jester was not known.

His reason for his suspicion on me was that I wasn't actively scum hunting this game compared to the last. Reborn also commented on this, so did Nat, so it was definitely not for no reason. I explained this didn't deviate from the d1 I had last game, and there was a lack of material for me to start painting a picture of the game, even less so than last game's d1.

On whomst are your reads, and would you be so kind as to share them Drago senpai? :cheers:

Drag, what do you think of Nat's initial reason to lynch Gambit?

You won't even let him defend himself? Even after you so boldy "fell for the set up" Gambit has been talking about? Sounds like you're leaning on your hunch now more than fax :catsure: please explain to me, who has never played with Gambit, why you are acting this way.

@Natalija what do you think of Gambit's post below?

Jew again raised sus on Rayan - well this cements that Jew isn't scum mate of rayan so jew is town
@RayanOO came in for a little bit before slinking back to the peripherals. Still don’t know the former’s meta too well, since it seems like he’s super busy whenever we play, but this falls in line with how the latter has acted as scum/SK. Of the two, Rayan makes me more uneasy.

@Cobra. Where you at? We’d all benefit from you explaining a few things.

Then melon kind of given diplomats read on rayan. Why diplomatic? She argued with Marimo and sussed him but says rayan is latin low but is trying more. I didn't see rayan trying at all.
I forgot to mention, but Rayan is definitely laying low, but he is trying slightly more. We will see what he has to say later in the dayphase
Then melon gives her full reads - i will highlight only rayan, Marimo and cobra part

She favored cobra lynch because cobra isn't doing anything ---> Bad

She gave a very iffy read on rayan

And continue to sus Marimo as if she is sure Marimo is scum. I didn't see her following Marimo case later on at all as if she forgot Marimo even existed.

Cobra
If he turns out good or bad, I think town will benefit from the lynch.

Rayan
He has put a little effort but not enough to convince... Anyone really. Including myself. He falls low in the probable townie list and unless he comes up today with some hard work, he has shown himself to be scummy.

Please say more than just this. "Weird things" is not anything specific. Are you just talking about what he has done or something else?

Dodged this question as far as I have seen. Are you being too careful or are you that confused?

Marimo
I need more from him. He is also low on the town list for me. He likes to talk about mechanics and posts unrelated to solving this game. The only time I have seen contribution from him was when he gave his vote too late. I tried to pick a fight with him, I still am with that lynch. Also my hunch.

then I quoted all post of rayan to say why rayan is bad. I know I am town
@RayanOO your initial posts were just fluffs and later on your reads lack substance and irks of being diplomatic.

In above post, you aren't sure about anything. Just commenting on what players are doing.

I haven't seen you giving any concrete reads on anyone till now?

What's holding you back?

You wanted to vote jew or cobra?

But in the first post I quoted you said " jew looks sincere" and I haven't seen you saying anything against Cobra.

So why you felt voting like these two?

Also, instead of voting either of them, you casted vote on zara.
This is inconsistent.

Another diplomatic read from you here.

You say it's too much from jew as scum but still end up commenting that's it's weird move.

I am not liking you at all. This is very diplomatic gameplay from you and are totally being low key about stuffs.

Melon then unvoted and voted cobra because cobra replied in non cooperatives way.
You have to be trolling. There's no fuckin way. I have no patience for this.
F Marimo (in the good way)
unvote
Vote Lynch Cobra
@AL sama
Then Drago casted vote on rayan (bitch I will take 50% credit for making that case on rayan lol)

Now, fallen came online and went back to read the thread. He then finalized his reads and put rayan immediately as scum

@RayanOO - Red

- He was inactive in beginning of the game , Though he did give decent answer to the repsonse when asked on his read with the TAC/beta feud but i did see stopped himself from scum leaning any reads . Though i wont discount you did give decent explanation but you stopped short from questioning players .

- Too passive in his play and last minute change to lynch Zara and his weird to explanation is weirdly worded about scum changing votes last minute .

- Few things on positive side is he is aware of the players interaction but there was no decent progress on Cobra/ Jew and he changed his mind . So i expect decent eplanation on his part .

[ .
it was immediately followed by fallen casting vote on rayan - Fallen looks town to me and not rayan scum mate
Yes ,
Vote lynch Rayanoo

From my

Drago asked nat to vote rayan along with him.
Well yeah, I only had 2 ppl as red lol.

I like her progression with the reads and the explanation of her Gambit vote. The way she's been playing overall has been very townlike to me.

Hmm. Vote for Rayan with me in that case.

It was after this that Tris and nat voted rayan. Well Tris is new player and she said that she is sussed rayan from day one. I went back to look at her posts on day one and yes she did sus rayan for the same reason she casted vote on him. So, she is consistent and I will also give her benefit of doubt that she isn't playing scummy at all as first time player. So I lean town on tris
Yeah, that’s sounds like a good reason.

I agree with you on this.

Unvote

And I unvote also because I liked what Jew said about Cobra.

That he joined in really just now. So I will you leave you alone this phase. But I still sus you.

Vote Lynch Rayan @AL sama

I have been sussing Rayan since the beginning because he wasn’t really here and in D1 he just left after things started turning serious and come back at the end.
No.

And it's pointless on his part anyway, since we're lynching Rayan it seems.

vote lynch RayanOO

Now, I doubt tris is scum. My concern with here is the reason she has given - she wanted to Lynch Gambit but she voted rayan because majority is sussing him and wanna lynch him. (I will speak on it further below)

Then rayan gave his reads
Hello evryone I think I answer to everyone who quoted me :

Yes I voted againts Zara even if sussed you and Cobra the most last day.

But Zara behavious with Beta was really really off so I decided to vote againts her. I had a case against you because of your weird answers the fact your beg Reborn for his protection and you did several things during day 1 that were weird. But at the end all those things were too much for a scum play and from your only scum play last time this was not your behaviour.

For Cobra because of his inactivity and his cryptics answers I wanted to vote against him too.

But Zara at the end of the day was def a weird one.

Finalbeta voted against her and her only reaction was to ask him to unvote her because it will be better for her and ally against someone else. She didn't really give answers about that and seemed just to want Beta to unvote her not for Town or anything but for personal reason and just for her. I found that behaviour sus and because I didn't have a real real scum on you and Cobra was my vote if I had no one else I voted against Zara.

About my vote yes it may seem I bandwagonned and tried to lynch her among the others but even before yourself or before Gambit I already talked with Sera about her and how I found her game to be weird. It was like one or two pages before you voted against her.

So it was not really a wagon that I followed I was on her.
@Seraphoenix I think this also answer your question about my vote.

I agree that thoses reads were not top notched but frankly the day one was not at all an open book. There was TAC vs Beta, there was Yo Tan vs Sera and Jew behaviour.

Except giving my opinion that all of that was mostly bullshit and doesn't really scum I couldn't really said other wise. And day 1 I am not used to give full amazing read because the situation is often a mess and difficult to read (at least for me).

I don't think that for a day 1 thoses reads were horrible.

Jew weird things were numerous during day 1 even if he explain himself after (and I didn't voted against him because at the end I thought he was not really scum) : Reborn protection, Zara last minute unvote, and other things.

I answer Jew about the Zara vote it is the first part of my post.

Yeah I didn't have a lot of time to play today.

Once again I didn't really did a last minute changing vote. (see the first answer to Jew here).

I have played with TAC a good number of times

I can agree that my reads were soft but I don't think they were off. I still don't believe Beta was scum because of sussing back and lack of activity early day 1 and your play with Sera while extra weird was not a scum move too for me. About Jew thing I already gave an explanation.

And you know me I am always polite ^^

This was the direct answer I will give you my reads before the countdown.

It's after this nat raised objection on rayan and called his meta off. She also said she would prefer gambit lynch but majority disagrees so she is voting him. I didn't like this reason.

On day one, most were on zara but she continued to vote gambit so why on day two she felt like going with majority? This is inconsistent.
You're coasting too much for my taste. Even when you're busy as townie, you still have an attitude. Like when you wanted me lynched as a cat :wellwell:

Last minute Zara vote didn't help, especially since Zara wasn't your top suspect. And now you're telling me you suspect Jew still, which only scum would hang onto.

I would rather lynch Gambit, but town majority disagrees. If you flip town, alas it's a mislynch, we still love youuu
I've read it but I am iffy on that explanation.

Since I went my own way 20 out of 20 games and lost. An individual vote doesn't matter, it's about persuading town.

I already told you why. And I would gladly vote Gambit but it'll get me nowhere like yesterday :catcry:

Then rayan started questioning nataljia for putting vote on him. (The two post above were nat response to rayan). Now it could go either way. Rayan was getting Lynched. He deliberately argued with nat to give air that they both are against each other and not scum mate or he tried to deflect his sus on nat.

Then rayan gave his reads and nat said you are sounding diplomatic so she will keep his vote on him.

Tbh, nat really didn't sus rayan until the end.
:sweat:

See, this is a very diplomatic read. It doesn't sound like you're looking for scum. I'm fine with the vote on you. :catpole:

And if Cobra is scum, we'll deal with him later.

Then even melon jumped and casted vote on rayan by giving iffy reads.
If this is as deep as you'll go this late, then to me it's clear
vote lynch Rayan @AL sama

Now, I gave four players town read (including myself). I don't see them flipping scum at all.

Let's apply process of eliminate on remaining ones

Cobra - I really didn't like how he has played this game. Not at all cooperative and pushing headcannon through out the game. Tbh, I still feel he is playing like rookie townie

Marimo - totally inactive and continue to sus cobra and gambit. I didn't see him do anything this game. I didn't feel his presence. Apart from his inactivity, there isn't much on Marimo. We need more from him. Also, in last game I questioned him for being on sideline and thus being scum. I doubt Marimo will make the same mistake again that too in back to back games.

Nat - well she didn't interact with tac as she usually do on first day and I already highlight her stand on rayan on day two.

But she created fuss yesterday to Lynch beta which kind of give vibe that she is either cop or tracker. I don't see any other reason for her being sure on beta to that extent. So, she gets benefit of doubt as of now.

Melon - well yesterday, I already highlighted that rayan didn't put her into any of her reads and nor commented on her. She is the only such player.(you can check my post on this which is made yesterday to get clear Idea)

And, while reading day two and how she approached rayan case, she stands as my primary sus.

Also, she was building cases but the moment I quoted that rayan didn't mention her in any reads her meta went off. What is am trying to say is there is big difference between melon before I highlighted rayan ommiting her from his reads and melon after that.

So basically, melon is my primary sus.

Vote Lynch melon

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I know a way on how to move forward from here.

Well I am feeling sleepy so will do so in morning. Don't want to push myself right now and disturb my sleep cycle.

Good night

First, reborn is sk. He can't be GF.

Then when sk is down, reborn could be gf. Make your mind . Lol

Sure revisit the idea.

And, show me if you get hand to something. Let's see what you can dig.

Anyway, good night
Fair enough...your last post convinced me of your allegiance to town as much as anything else. I haven’t really been sure what to make of Melon, but that laid out a pretty strong case.

Vote Lynch Melon @AL sama

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Then melon kind of given diplomats read on rayan. Why diplomatic? She argued with Marimo and sussed him but says rayan is latin low but is trying more. I didn't see rayan trying at all.
AT the time, Rayan tried much more than Marimo. All that Marimo wrote was fluff, Rayan was not good with his reads, but he didn't do just fluff. This is why I stuck to Marimo much more than Rayan initially. I was hoping to get a reaction to compare the two.
She favored cobra lynch because cobra isn't doing anything ---> Bad
This is not the case. I have written about why I wanted to lynch him that very same day, and it was not because he isn't doing anything but because his lynch will clear the air and whether he flips town or not we can focus on other players that have hidden under his shadow.
If I say I'm physically tired does it count?

In my opinion, flipping town or not wouldn't hurt in the long run. Best get rid of him now. We have many players alive, we are not risking much with this play.
That was my immediate answer to you. Before I voted for him, this is what I said:

Dragomir said it was bad, you said it was bad here
Lynch should give information. Cobra lynch won't give anything on other players apart from his own role information.

If we can find another scum that can give us more info on others as well then he/she would be best candidate.

And, if we don't then we can go ahead with cobra.
I stuck with my decision. Voting him would have people wondering so damn hard if he was scum or not.
The moment I unstuck was the moment it was clear he was town to me, which is as soon as he voted himself. Rayan was already on my radar, I don't see how that makes me any different from Jew.

I do have one question for you, why is it that just because I voted Rayan last minute, I am his ally? You realize I know perfectly well how bad that looks. There wasn't much time left and I still had my vote on Cobra. In reality, I should have never changed my vote to Rayan, because he was getting lynched anyway. That's exactly why I didn't vote final yesterday.

Fair enough...your last post convinced me of your allegiance to town as much as anything else. I haven’t really been sure what to make of Melon, but that laid out a pretty strong case.

Vote Lynch Melon @AL sama
You vote for me before I even defend myself as town LOL alright. Have you read everything I wrote yesterday? What do you think about my response to my sussed?

Cobra
He is borderline trolling - he looks awful at the moment. Everyone and their mother talked about this, unless he gets serious soon (really soon), he'll be absolutely nonredeemable and most likely lynched. Marimo's ready, Tris looks like it to, and is on everyone's radar. If he turns out good or bad, I think town will benefit from the lynch.

It's worth looking at the after effects of his lynch. If he's town, then it's one suspect down, and others that have hidden under his shadow can be put in the spotlight. If he's scum, same effect, but town is looking really good with 2/4 scum gone. His lynch seems like a good idea to me.
@Reborn this is the quote that is missing in my response above.
Interesting you decide to leave it out and say I wanted to vote for Cobra just because he was inactive...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
AT the time, Rayan tried much more than Marimo. All that Marimo wrote was fluff, Rayan was not good with his reads, but he didn't do just fluff. This is why I stuck to Marimo much more than Rayan initially. I was hoping to get a reaction to compare the two.

This is not the case. I have written about why I wanted to lynch him that very same day, and it was not because he isn't doing anything but because his lynch will clear the air and whether he flips town or not we can focus on other players that have hidden under his shadow.

That was my immediate answer to you. Before I voted for him, this is what I said:

I stuck with my decision. Voting him would have people wondering so damn hard if he was scum or not.
The moment I unstuck was the moment it was clear he was town to me, which is as soon as he voted himself. Rayan was already on my radar, I don't see how that makes me any different from Jew.

I do have one question for you, why is it that just because I voted Rayan last minute, I am his ally? You realize I know perfectly well how bad that looks. There wasn't much time left and I still had my vote on Cobra. In reality, I should have never changed my vote to Rayan, because he was getting lynched anyway. That's exactly why I didn't vote final yesterday.

You vote for me before I even defend myself as town LOL alright. Have you read everything I wrote yesterday? What do you think about my response to my sussed?

Interesting you decide to leave it out and say I wanted to vote for Cobra just because he was inactive...
I mean, you’ve been sussed by most of the town for the majority of the game...even if I haven’t outwardly been part of that - I definitely remember telling you I didn’t like your vote on Marimo a few days ago - that’s mostly due to sussing others a lot more (something you’ve been defending as well). You’ve had some good reads, but for the most part, I’m on the record as saying you’ve been pointed in the wrong direction.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I mean, you’ve been sussed by most of the town for the majority of the game...even if I haven’t outwardly been part of that - I definitely remember telling you I didn’t like your vote on Marimo a few days ago - that’s mostly due to sussing others a lot more (something you’ve been defending as well). You’ve had some good reads, but for the most part, I’m on the record as saying you’ve been pointed in the wrong direction.
I tried to get a reaction out of him, and it worked. That was my exact intention. I already said many times I wanted to compare his play to Rayan cause his posts were all fluff.

Up until then. Every single one was fluff except when he gave his reads after votes were locked lol.
I tried to vote for him for pressure, albeit clumsy, I knew nothing would result of it. I just needed more content from him.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I tried to get a reaction out of him, and it worked. That was my exact intention. I already said many times I wanted to compare his play to Rayan cause his posts were all fluff.
Then consider this a reaction out of me, I don’t know what to tell you. Marimo’s been way too inactive and less than helpful when he’s around, but your reads and votes have been largely off the mark as well; even if your reads are more substantial, your track record is effectively the same. I don’t like going the “silent/infrequently posting = scum” route, which is part of the reason I backed off Cobs a few days ago.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Then consider this a reaction out of me, I don’t know what to tell you. Marimo’s been way too inactive and less than helpful when he’s around, but your reads and votes have been largely off the mark as well; even if your reads are more substantial, your track record is effectively the same. I don’t like going the “silent/infrequently posting = scum” route, which is part of the reason I backed off Cobs a few days ago.
You say that yet you don't realize I backed off Marimo as soon as he mentioned the GF particularity - that the GF is immune to investigations at night. He brought some new thought to the table. I only started having doubts on him again today, because of this night kill which nobody was expecting, I felt I had to re-evaluate everything, including my suspections for Nat.

Anyway, don't piggy back off Reborn so easily.

Pay attention to everything I have said. Make your own conclusions.

Let me help you: did the GF kill for 2 nights, kill for only 1 night, or targeted the exact same people as beta did?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You say that yet you don't realize I backed off Marimo as soon as he mentioned the GF particularity - that the GF is immune to investigations at night. He brought some new thought to the table. I only started having doubts on him again today, because of this night kill which nobody was expecting, I felt I had to re-evaluate everything, including my suspections for Nat.

Anyway, don't piggy back off Reborn so easily.

Pay attention to everything I have said. Make your own conclusions.

Let me help you: did the GF kill for 2 nights, kill for only 1 night, or targeted the exact same people as beta did?
Again with this piggybacking shit...it’s possible for two people to agree on something without one of them just blindly siding with the other. Aside from something that literally happened in the first hour of D1, he and I have not really matched up on the voting and were only simpatico on a couple of things in terms of reads. However, he laid out a strong case against you and gave solid reads on other people up above that align pretty closely with what I think now.

You know where I stand on the GF thing, but I’ll repeat - I find it hard to believe they went after the exact same person as the SK both nights.

F

Fallen Prince

@Marimo_420 you need to give your thoughts you cant go with this excuse if work. Most of us have real life job too.

If you are too busy you could have subbed out that means you are still in the play. Give your complete reads of todays event .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

1) Rayan never did tried anything that made him look better than Marimo. Infact, rayan voting zara last minute made him look more sus than Marimo

2) point with cobra vote is you wanted him out without being sure whether he is scum or not.

3) drago mentioned rayan, Marimo and cobra as the ones you didn't interact. There was already a bit of sus on rayan raising at that moment. But you quoted Marimo and and then voted cobra but you didn't build any case or press hard on rayan like you did to Marimo and cobra and then later voted him with iffy reason.

Along withe rayan not mentioning you in any of his reads and comments even after you voted him give vibe of two words of same coin.

Up until then. Every single one was fluff except when he gave his reads after votes were locked lol.
I tried to vote for him for pressure, albeit clumsy, I knew nothing would result of it. I just needed more content from him.
You really sussed Marimo

Your words in your own reads were "you are still on that lynch. Its your hunch". You intuitively felt that Marimo is sus so it can't be just for reactions.

Then you voted cobra. Marimo didn't do anything during your vote on Marimo and your vote on cobra to erase your sus on him.

Again with this piggybacking shit...it’s possible for two people to agree on something without one of them just blindly siding with the other. Aside from something that literally happened in the first hour of D1, he and I have not really matched up on the voting and were only simpatico on a couple of things in terms of reads. However, he laid out a strong case against you and gave solid reads on other people up above that align pretty closely with what I think now.

You know where I stand on the GF thing, but I’ll repeat - I find it hard to believe they went after the exact same person as the SK both nights.
You are panicking melon

Sorry jew I quoted your post by mistake lol

F

Fallen Prince

@Melontonin you had hunch on either gambit or reborn ? What reason did you see reborn as scum ?

What do you think of melontonin , me or natalijia ?

@Cobra.

Status
Not open for further replies.