[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Drag
He works hard but his experience makes me want to stay neutral from the moment.
Wait, how long have you been playing mafia? I assumed we had more or less the same amount of experience.

When you start a fresh game of mafia, everyone is suspicious. It is by their actions that you can lead conclusions.
I agree with your 2nd sentence but not the 1st. To me, everyone is neutral. You don't begin the game suspecting every player and demanding them to prove their innocence. No, you have to prove why they're guilty. But it's not necessarily innocent until proven guilty either as nobody is gonna defend you unless there's strong evidence supporting your towniness. So for me, everyone is neutral until proven innocent or guilty.

Many people have developed an opinion on his reactions. You haven't, so does this mean Nat's original lynch is not based on something you consider to tip him over either edge? His reactions to neutral watcher sussing him for the day 1 opinion (I personally don't think this one is)? You have shown Reborn's opinion on Gambit's emotional derailment is not something you are convinced of. I asked you the Nat question because it's the last thing, IIRC, that was on Gambit's case that seems logical to me.
I'll be honest, I barely read any of Gambit's posts last day and I don't think I'm gonna. I've played multiple games with him on another forum, I tend to never understand what he's saying. His posts are convoluted and too big for me to dissect. Pretty much the reason why I'm still stuck with a null read on him. I'll have to look into that Nat argument against Gambit. Could you quote me her case on him?
Post automatically merged:

You have to be trolling. There's no fuckin way. I have no patience for this.
F Marimo (in the good way)
unvote
Vote Lynch Cobra
@AL sama
Hmm, yeah, I don't think we should be lynching Cobra.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Dragomir

Are you serious? From this only post?

this is good look Drago. Good start
If I remember correctly you said earlier that you wanted to look into Yo‘s case or something like that. So I guess since Yo praised your thoughts on Rayan, he tried to be on your good side(?) He wants to make you believe that he is on your side or something.

That’s what I think but I don’t know what you expect me to say from that one post...

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@natali and Jew i am here let me read the thread. If you have question i ll answer everything.
I hope this also applies to me.
Could you answer this:
Fallen
He is often slipping in and out of the game. That doesn't make me feel good, he has to constantly catch up and has a hard time adding anything new. He has also more or less participated. He says he will participate now but has recycled news with Jew, now 2 times this game. Which he should address. @Fallen Prince
By this I mean address the fact that you are using old news that is not relevant anymore to question people? It's many hours too late, and an explanation has already come around. Time zones is fine and all but it doesn't look good when you use old news, it looks like you are reading the thread carelessly.

[/QUOTE]
All right back to my reads

- I see interesting few reads

Jew D boy - Dont like your meta argument , i can see you got defensive when players asked you about thoughts .

Checked you on page #156

"If anything, I’m just piggybacking off you because I trust your judgment, but I haven’t automatically cleared you as town in my mind either. "

Need good explanation on this bro ?

You said " I most town " , so its just statement no you did nt claim .
Your "few interesting reads" is a singular one. It's about an event that has caught the attention of so many people by now and Jew has defended himself over and over. No need to bring it up at all unless you have some new info that could make this event shine in another light no one has seen before.

Extremely old news that has been explained, and it was a misunderstanding.

@Reborn could you answer this?
Why do you think it's not as scummy as what other people have said? I have read everything up to now and I haven't seen your reasoning for this. At the time, Jew confusing SK for jester was not known.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I hope this also applies to me.
Could you answer this:

By this I mean address the fact that you are using old news that is not relevant anymore to question people? It's many hours too late, and an explanation has already come around. Time zones is fine and all but it doesn't look good when you use old news, it looks like you are reading the thread carelessly.

Your "few interesting reads" is a singular one. It's about an event that has caught the attention of so many people by now and Jew has defended himself over and over. No need to bring it up at all unless you have some new info that could make this event shine in another light no one has seen before.

Extremely old news that has been explained, and it was a misunderstanding.

@Reborn could you answer this?[/QUOTE]
I didn't get your question at all.

Can you frame it again?

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir

If I remember correctly you said earlier that you wanted to look into Yo‘s case or something like that. So I guess since Yo praised your thoughts on Rayan, he tried to be on your good side(?) He wants to make you believe that he is on your side or something.

That’s what I think but I don’t know what you expect me to say from that one post...

You nailed it right on the head. There's a term for this. It's called pocketing (that's why I posted that pocket image).

D

Dragomir

If I say I'm physically tired does it count?

In my opinion, flipping town or not wouldn't hurt in the long run. Best get rid of him now. We have many players alive, we are not risking much with this play.
Nah, that's silly. He's probably gonna be town and while he's not doing anything substantial, he's not derailing the thread either. Lynching him would be a negative. We lose one of our voters and pretty much waste our day phase lynching a player that scum likely doesn't give a shit about. Let's leave him be.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

You nailed it right on the head. There's a term for this. It's called pocketing (that's why I posted that pocket image).
Shit, really?!

When I saw you post that picture I was like: What the heck are you posting? :myman:

Maybe I really should read these terms in the rules thread.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Nah, that's silly. He's probably gonna be town and while he's not doing anything substantial, he's not derailing the thread either. Lynching him would be a negative. We lose one of our voters and pretty much waste our day phase lynching a player that scum likely doesn't give a shit about. Let's leave him be.
What if he's scum this entire time :gokulaugh:
Well, I'll quite literally sleep on that. I'll see you all before the end of today.

Reborn

If I say I'm physically tired does it count?

In my opinion, flipping town or not wouldn't hurt in the long run. Best get rid of him now. We have many players alive, we are not risking much with this play.

Lynch should give information. Cobra lynch won't give anything on other players apart from his own role information.

If we can find another scum that can give us more info on others as well then he/she would be best candidate.

And, if we don't then we can go ahead with cobra.

On jew
Because it was too bold of a move.

A scum would want a mislynch at any cost.

Scums are of two types in this game - sk and mafia and both are against each other.

So, if jew is sk then he would not hesitate in lynching anyone because everyone would be his enemies and he would want all of us out. Not to mention, he won't highlight himself by backing out at last minute. So backing out on a lynch doesn't add up.

If he would be mafia then whole town and sk would be his enemies. backing out would make sense when zara was Mafia himself but zara flipped town.

So I see that as dumb move and not scum move because as scum it would be too stupid.

D

Dragomir

Shit, really?!

When I saw you post that picture I was like: What the heck are you posting? :myman:

Maybe I really should read these terms in the rules thread.
Yeppity, yep yep yep. To pocket someone is basically to get a townie to town read you. The pocketing action itself is the process to get that townie in your pocket. In Yo's case, that was complimenting me to get on my good side. And obviously, who would be concerned with having townies town read them? A wolf!

Yo Tan Wa is a baddy and all baddies must dieeeeeeeee.

What if he's scum this entire time :gokulaugh:
Well, I'll quite literally sleep on that. I'll see you all before the end of today.
Haha, that would suck but I hope not.

yo i just had this crazy conspiracy theory about rebon and no this isn’t because he wants to lynch me

@Reborn you said that lynching a suspect would be good to town because if he’s mafia he gets lynched and and if he’s town it’s one suspect down which is correct but what if that’s exactly what you are doing a mafia hiding behind scum hunting after all nobody would suspect the cop investigating the crime to be the criminal

you keep posting these long essays on how that player can be a suspect and you can’t calm it down because then your meta would look off

@Dragomir

LOL.

:gokulaugh:
Do i look the type to play good side to gain townie reads.

I called it good, because you were the second person to read Rayan posts like that, i did it D1.

D

Dragomir

yo i just had this crazy conspiracy theory about rebon and no this isn’t because he wants to lynch me

@Reborn you said that lynching a suspect would be good to town because if he’s mafia he gets lynched and and if he’s town it’s one suspect down which is correct but what if that’s exactly what you are doing a mafia hiding behind scum hunting after all nobody would suspect the cop investigating the crime to be the criminal

you keep posting these long essays on how that player can be a suspect and you can’t calm it down because then your meta would look off
Classic townie being paranoid about the super active players. +2 points for Cobra.

You're correct that it's entirely possible that Reborn is a scum hiding behind all these questions to act as a cop investigating the crime, but right now, it's just a tinfoil and there's nothing to support the notion that Reborn is town. Quite frankly, I've been watching him, trying to see if he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. I'll be honest, I haven't gotten that vibe yet. Maybe his scum game improved or maybe he's just town. I'ma go with the latter.
LOL.

:gokulaugh:
Do i look the type to play good side to gain townie reads.

I called it good, because you were the second person to read Rayan posts like that, i did it D1.
:wellwell:

Reborn

It's easy to raise a sus but it's not easy to establish a sus.

Questioning is something that helps in establishing a sus. That's what I do.

So if you want to establish me as sus then "what if" won't work. Put more efforts. Scum hunt and establish me as sus. That's scum hunting and building case.

Can you build a case against me? If yes, then go ahead. I wanna see it myself.

D

Dragomir

I think I'll be going to sleep soon myself here.

So, have a nice rainbow to look at.

Trismegistus
Reborn
Melontonin
Natalija

Jew D. Boy
Finalbeta
Seraphoenix

Cobra
Fallen Prince

Gambit
Marimo
Yo Tan Wa

RayanOO

Blue - Town core
Green - Town lean
Yellow - Null
Red - Suspicion

Goes in order from strongest town read to strongest scum read. I'm feeling pretty good about that town core. I don't think there is a scum in there. As for the green and the yellow, I could be wrong about one or two people. Not sure who right now.

Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.