[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I said in theory. That's why I didn't vote for him and instead for you.
Your drago and sera theory makes no sense. This is wild speculation you are coming up here .

So you believe mafia used immunity right ?
Post automatically merged:

You said both scums targeted sera now you are changing things up.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Vote Lynch Melon @AL sama

Sorry Melon but I do think you are the GF.

No hard feelings <3

I am town.

you will address me as reborn sensei for a month if I flip town:myman:
Hey!!!! Stop stealing my bets :goatasure:
@Natalija I will make a tiny summary at the end just for you :shocking:
Why me, you know I canโ€™t read long :catcry:

At the very least you will be FREE FROM THE GAME, even though I promised Cobra to liberate him. I cannot believe still that we have two rookie scum, thatโ€™s crazy. Tell me it isnโ€™t so.

Unvote
Vote lynch Melontonin

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Christ, how many times did yโ€™all tag me?? I just got here, let me catch up.

My case on fallen.

1. Recycled/irrelevant questions.

@Jew D. Boy I'm sure you remember clearly how he questioned you on this dumb "piggy back" argument when you addressed it over and over again. This is recycled and irrelevant. And this is not the first time.

My comment on that. Summary of the quote: recycled posts - appeared to not be paying attention/reading posts on main events.

- below is something I wrote word for word. I lost the quote tag LOL I'm sorry for this.

My view of Fallen day 2

I never got an answer for this.
Anyway. I'll leave this point at that. Observe his behavior and you will see. Consider it relevant or not. It's here for you to judge.

2. Blended Gambit opinion the day of his lynch - completely based off Yo's reads.

Why agree with both Sera and Yo so easily? He did sus Gambit the previous dayphase but he seems too agreeable.

Too easy! He went along with Yo too easily. I don't understand why he was so confident in Gambit being GF instead of SK.

He went with it super easily, relying on Yo's evidence.

He says he is 100% town when Yo asks

Earlier he said scum try to keep each other alive, but he is saying beta is not SK and definitely not a scum, then changes his mind later. Why so sure?

Yes, he was scummy just like how everyone thought. Now you see him more as newbie town, same as me. It's still relevant to talk about him, which is a point you used against me.

Now why is he most probable as candidate for GF?
For this look at the interactions with the two confirmed scums.

3. TAC and Rayan interaction.

He raises sus on Rayan day 1
Saying Beta is too focused on TAC - could be seen as defending him/getting attention away from him:

Summary:
Late/recycled questions early, Fast Gambit lynch, important contradictions, interactions with Rayan/TAC that do not lean in his favor.
I would say pay most attention to points 2 and 3 as they are relevant to being GF.
@Reborn if you can sus me about my interaction with Rayan, you can sus him about his interaction with TAC. Mine and his are not that different. I sussed TAC day 1, he sussed Rayan day 1. Day 2 both him and I saw his as potential scum. The only difference is timing. Note I question Rayan to finally make up my mind, he votes for him than questions him when there isn't much time left.

I see reborn as possible scum with the theory I have thought of - GF killed both nights.
I stopped having any sus on reborn after the fight with sera. I just started again today.
Some of Yo's theory worked, but not all. I voted for Gambit solely bc I was more confident in reborn being town than Gambit.

with that theory yes.

Drago was shot by 2 people because he was a danger to mafia now because 2 mafia were gone.
Sera was killed by either Final solely, or Reborn as well to clear sus off of him.
Strong defense, and if the game continues after weโ€™ve lynched you, Iโ€™d definitely be inclined to go after Fallen based on this. Still not good enough for me to unvote you, though ๐Ÿ˜ฟ

Apart from Melon not following after me while trying to get me to mess up for 2 days, and not on the day after which I made 1 post all phase, I don't see others making sus movements.

Cobra I'm still a bit iffy on. But he's doing the same thing as me this game so I can't say much now.

Jew is a bit too diplomatic for my tastes. Hasn't pushed for anyone so far tbh.

Nat should be town cleared no? She got SK vote pn FB where she was amdament that he was scum. Idk how she figured that out, but maybe that was due to her own role.

Fallen i think has been consistent enough for him to be town- he has been scum hunting pretty well and making his own reads.

Tris feels like town. Been pretty active and has been asking the right questions. I don't think she will be made GF in her first game.

You?
Feel the most town but I don't want to clear you LOL. Too good regardless.
Again, Iโ€™ll let Cobs handle this one for me:
iโ€™m town

Last edited:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
Oh well
It looks like I'm getting lynched.

Note the people that jumped super fast on this
I could be framed yet no one thought of this possibility...

There is so much left unsaid.

Hypothetically, why would I chose to not kill, and then kill only when people were really starting to sus me yesterday.

If there was 1 kill, why drag or sera.

If there were 2, why both? And there was no reason for me to no kill when suspicion on me was almost null.

It's only when sus rised again on me that a kill happened.

There is no thread linking me with any of these theories. I tried to have people start a convo on this.

I refuted every suspicion/question on me as soon as they came with valid reasons.

@Natalija you are right, too much work on this lol
I'll finally be able to chill once the day phase is over.

Oh well
It looks like I'm getting lynched.

Note the people that jumped super fast on this
I could be framed yet no one thought of this possibility...

There is so much left unsaid.

Hypothetically, why would I chose to not kill, and then kill only when people were really starting to sus me yesterday.

If there was 1 kill, why drag or sera.

If there were 2, why both? And there was no reason for me to no kill when suspicion on me was almost null.

It's only when sus rised again on me that a kill happened.

There is no thread linking me with any of these theories. I tried to have people start a convo on this.

I refuted every suspicion/question on me as soon as they came with valid reasons.

@Natalija you are right, too much work on this lol
I'll finally be able to chill once the day phase is over.
Your defense is bad. Remember Beta's? Well it's bad in the same way.

If by some chance you flip Konoha, we will avenge you :catrude: great effort from you, Melon. You'll be mafia pro one day.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž

My case on fallen.

1. Recycled/irrelevant questions.

@Jew D. Boy I'm sure you remember clearly how he questioned you on this dumb "piggy back" argument when you addressed it over and over again. This is recycled and irrelevant. And this is not the first time.

My comment on that. Summary of the quote: recycled posts - appeared to not be paying attention/reading posts on main events.

- below is something I wrote word for word. I lost the quote tag LOL I'm sorry for this.

My view of Fallen day 2

I never got an answer for this.
Anyway. I'll leave this point at that. Observe his behavior and you will see. Consider it relevant or not. It's here for you to judge.

2. Blended Gambit opinion the day of his lynch - completely based off Yo's reads.

Why agree with both Sera and Yo so easily? He did sus Gambit the previous dayphase but he seems too agreeable.

Too easy! He went along with Yo too easily. I don't understand why he was so confident in Gambit being GF instead of SK.

He went with it super easily, relying on Yo's evidence.

He says he is 100% town when Yo asks

Earlier he said scum try to keep each other alive, but he is saying beta is not SK and definitely not a scum, then changes his mind later. Why so sure?

Yes, he was scummy just like how everyone thought. Now you see him more as newbie town, same as me. It's still relevant to talk about him, which is a point you used against me.

Now why is he most probable as candidate for GF?
For this look at the interactions with the two confirmed scums.

3. TAC and Rayan interaction.

He raises sus on Rayan day 1
Saying Beta is too focused on TAC - could be seen as defending him/getting attention away from him:

Summary:
Late/recycled questions early, Fast Gambit lynch, important contradictions, interactions with Rayan/TAC that do not lean in his favor.
I would say pay most attention to points 2 and 3 as they are relevant to being GF.
@Reborn if you can sus me about my interaction with Rayan, you can sus him about his interaction with TAC. Mine and his are not that different. I sussed TAC day 1, he sussed Rayan day 1. Day 2 both him and I saw his as potential scum. The only difference is timing. Note I question Rayan to finally make up my mind, he votes for him than questions him when there isn't much time left.

I see reborn as possible scum with the theory I have thought of - GF killed both nights.
I stopped having any sus on reborn after the fight with sera. I just started again today.
Some of Yo's theory worked, but not all. I voted for Gambit solely bc I was more confident in reborn being town than Gambit.

with that theory yes.

Drago was shot by 2 people because he was a danger to mafia now because 2 mafia were gone.
Sera was killed by either Final solely, or Reborn as well to clear sus off of him.
Your first two points aren't much to look into.

I will address the third point - the difference between your interaction and Fallen

This was your first interaction with tac - you questioned why tac put himself into townie
This

You include yourself in there?
you followed up with the same question
Sure,
TAC -

Weird wording calling himself townie, he wasn't there when I addressed it so I'm waiting.

There's a sentence missing here, I have no idea how it got erased lmao

Just before quoting Jew, I said I think he worded himself badly, then quote, then there is no reason to trust you etc etc.
Barely worth quoting ?:josad:
How is saying referring to yourself and Zara as "most townie" is not something relevant? What's your intuition on Zara to make you believe he is town? And what do you have for yourself to show you are townie?

But After tac response there isn't much.

Now here is fallen read on day one on rayan and tac
@Don DaSlayer - Inactive player no reads

@RayanOO - Slight sus , paart from his commentary on Al RNG game and Yo vs Sera feud he has been silent on lot of thing .

Need to see more of your post Ryan

[
@Finalbeta

- I need to look into Zara , Reborn stuff you have mentioned .

Also its interesting you said TAC has framed you when he mentioned about your inactivity int he game ? Also what do you think of sera / Yo feud you have not stated much on it .

Other than that i did see you were inactive in the game compared to your Active town mode maybe thats what @TheAncientCenturion might have seen .

TAC - Well other than his naruto related post , other than that you caught on with Jew and beta in the game , your analysis on Jew was ] decently read but you were to caught up with players sussing you . No detail reads about anyone .

Well i agree with your analysis on beta and his reaction and playstyle didnt seem similar to his other games .

Then on day two he after catching up with thread gave scum read on Rayan
@RayanOO - Red

- He was inactive in beginning of the game , Though he did give decent answer to the repsonse when asked on his read with the TAC/beta feud but i did see stopped himself from scum leaning any reads . Though i wont discount you did give decent explanation but you stopped short from questioning players .

- Too passive in his play and last minute change to lynch Zara and his weird to explanation is weirdly worded about scum changing votes last minute .

- Few things on positive side is he is aware of the players interaction but there was no decent progress on Cobra/ Jew and he changed his mind . So i expect decent eplanation on his part .

@Cobra. - Neutral
Not an active player as whole , i find his tone mixed play in some way preety odd . If he doesnt make decent list he will go in Red .

@Finalbeta - Town

- Props to him he had decent on TAC's play otherwise made decent progress on sussing players well .

@Natalija -Red
- Though you are contributing good in this thread , way too focused on gambit s play i must say ?
- Other than your action looks and feel are towny but the current day phase it looks like you seem to be far more conscious in your play . I want your reads before i can decide about you .
-

@Jew D. Boy - Town
- His action is more of villager than a scum . his unvoting explanation was off to me but its clear he is new to mafia from their lack of understanding on SK .

- His play was too scummy at the start when he said about being piggybank to a certain player , he surely picked up well with him questioning player and giving decent play .

@Yo Tan Wa - Neutral
- Though his sus on sera was weird , i had lynched because of his spooky play in day 1 because of that i had to vote you .
- Though i read back on your sus on Gambit , sera , Rayan on your scum wagon in day 1 , still need decent explanation on them .

@Melontonin - Town

- Made some decent reads in the game . Susing on Gambit 's play .
- Made decent case on Marimo and Rayan 's play as well , i have made similar thought on them .
- What is your view on Natalijia btw ?

@Marimo_420 - Neutral
- Need more inspite in their play , apart from his sus on Gambit/beta he is virtually not in the game .

@Trismegistus - Neutral

Dont think i have seen decent reads but they are newbie but hopefully i need their opinion to frame if she is town .

@Gambit -Red

- So far has been very scummy in his play , #722 not a good response when player asked you no straight forward answer .

- other than his melt down on day 1 play he has been too over reaction to player's pressure on him so all the points are ticking off for me right now it says scum for me .

-@Gambit give me your top read if you think players are accusing you then if you give your view on everyone we should figure things about you .

And, after 15 minutes put a vote on rayan
Yes ,
Vote lynch Rayanoo

From my analysis two day phases he's top on my peck .

Edit on page #860 Natalia is neutral not red . It was mistake .

Did you see the difference between your interaction and fallen interaction? Fallen case and vote on rayan happened when there was hardly any concrete opinion that we have to Lynch Rayan that day

Unless fallen put his own team mate under the fire to come out clean that too after losing tac on N1, your interactions sounds more iffy than him.

Not to mention that your weak defense against case which you are unable to counter.

Another issue is why I am still alive? Yesterday, I clearly said you are Gf and beta is sk

Why am I still alive? Anyone could have killled me to raise sus on you but I didn't die.

The only person who would think twice from killing me is you because I exactly placed you as gf.

Yes I have issue with Fallen myself - he created player salad but I feel the way he put case on rayan comes out clean as town unless he really pushed his own teammate to Lynch

F

Fallen Prince

There was no reason for you to say drago was killed by both mafia and SK ?

How do you know this fact other than that i will agree most part of your game was solid town.

Also your day 3 - day 4 pattern was very odd , you werent sure about reborn , later you cleared him there was no further evidence you gave to me ?

Later you tried to tunnel natalie when she was sussing beta , thats where i think you either made mistake going after her or you didnt play naturally.

Your incomplete explanation on deaths of sera was killed by same faction is pretty iffy on your part.

Your first two points aren't much to look into.

I will address the third point - the difference between your interaction and Fallen

This was your first interaction with tac - you questioned why tac put himself into townie

you followed up with the same question

But After tac response there isn't much.

Now here is fallen read on day one on rayan and tac

Then on day two he after catching up with thread gave scum read on Rayan

And, after 15 minutes put a vote on rayan

Did you see the difference between your interaction and fallen interaction? Fallen case and vote on rayan happened when there was hardly any concrete opinion that we have to Lynch Rayan that day

Unless fallen put his own team mate under the fire to come out clean that too after losing tac on N1, your interactions sounds more iffy than him.

Not to mention that your weak defense against case which you are unable to counter.

Another issue is why I am still alive? Yesterday, I clearly said you are Gf and beta is sk

Why am I still alive? Anyone could have killled me to raise sus on you but I didn't die.

The only person who would think twice from killing me is you because I exactly placed you as gf.

Yes I have issue with Fallen myself - he created player salad but I feel the way he put case on rayan comes out clean as town unless he really pushed his own teammate to Lynch
I have sussed raynoo since D1 you can check out .

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.