[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Beta vote sound more opportunistic than cobra.

You know why?

Because cobra at least came up with conspiracy and headcannon against me but beta had spoken absolutely nothing against me jumped on wagon.

Cobra is new player and he is still learning but beta isn't.
I actually agree with you on this. That vote from Beta looks pretty bad.

@Reborn

How is my vote opportunistic? Perhaps you have forgotten what TAC did with me, I believe you are just blind shooting at this stage. What do I gather from voting you if my read isn't honest? I explained that I have observed you and I ultimately don't like the way you interacted with Seraphoenix, no more and no less.

I shall assume that my influence to sus people back each time someone sus'es me is a new form of virus I'm spreading here and you have been apparently infected. 🤔

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oh. Yeah, you were wilding out tryna get TAC lynched and nobody was listening to you. :milaugh:
Yup! Lol
I even wanted get myself mod killed but you stopped me arguing that I should keep on playin.

I got tac lynched and Bogard and al sama.

You know me. I am totally wild. I don't care about getting out if it means I can take scums down with me.

People ask for reads so that they'd see someone's thought process. I want him to explain it better because I don't understand him at all, you aren't the one who should answer.

And because I read you as town, I need to see why we don't align :catrude:
😏 Have you been ever able to explain your sus? Expecting from others.

I will talk Townie language, if you are one you will understand :optimistic:
Gambit n Rayan are Linked and yet they are not.
Rayan decisive vote despite sussing someone else, when it was btwen Zara n Gambit.
Them not interacting entire D1 phase. Gambit townclearing Tac when asked by Neutral, avoiding NW reasons for sussing him and then NW vs Gambit happened.

On surface he is best suspect to kill NW and hence he could be towncleared for same reason assuming he is being framed, so that makes it possible for Gambit to do it. NW was on to both Tac n Gambit. Also Jew tho.

Most reasons are tinfoil i know.
Here's another Reborn was not killed off, one reason could be he is scum himself bt i townread him, so second i.e his sus were rights. And they included Rayan, Gambit n Tac. Zara being wrong. Third, he could be protected.

Now aside from these... i will accept his reaction looked genuine to me, bt i changed my stance on that, scum can also be frustrated because Reborn reasons for sussing him don't look right on surface. Al Choosing him because he is experienced player and etc.

I also employed process of elimination, leaving me out unsure on these players.

Anyway, his flip will tell us the most, gives last day phase votes, about the voters and non voters.

Want more, Nat? :absojustice:

Reborn

It's not like you found a lot of evidence, so stop preaching :smithnie:

You didn't answer my question, what does you being still alive imply?
I already did. You guys overlooking it.

And, it implies That my sus list have scums
Post automatically merged:

@Reborn

How is my vote opportunistic? Perhaps you have forgotten what TAC did with me, I believe you are just blind shooting at this stage. What do I gather from voting you if my read isn't honest? I explained that I have observed you and I ultimately don't like the way you interacted with Seraphoenix, no more and no less.

I shall assume that my influence to sus people back each time someone sus'es me is a new form of virus I'm spreading here and you have been apparently infected. 🤔
Yeah and that's opportunistic.

I have seen you play as scum.

You observe game all the time and the moment you get opportunity you cast a vote or add fuel to fire

That's how you are.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Yeah, that’s sounds like a good reason.

I agree with you on this.

Unvote

And I unvote also because I liked what Jew said about Cobra.

That he joined in really just now. So I will you leave you alone this phase. But I still sus you.

Vote Lynch Rayan @AL sama

I have been sussing Rayan since the beginning because he wasn’t really here and in D1 he just left after things started turning serious and come back at the end.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Chill out.
You lot are wack. Idk why you two are fighting reborn and sera but this isn't going to help anyone.

Sera is being sera where his meta is always acting scummy/rude and reborn is always goddam pushy anyways.

Just vote for the guy who hasn't been active at all, dodges every question but jumps at this opportunity to take someone else out for no reason. He also mirrors me last game.

VOTE LYNCH COBRA @AL sama

Yeah and that's opportunistic.

I have seen you play as scum.

You observe game all the time and the moment you get opportunity you cast a vote or add fuel to fire

That's how you are.
My meta can't be discerned my friend.

I'm the ultimate leader of the you don't read me squad.

I always cast votes, either I'm Town, Indie or Mafia and I never provide a full list of reads so when I vote someone I sometimes happen to do it out of the blue, stating my reasons on the player. I don't necessarily jump on a player all the time before voting such.

You are just salty because you don't like the fact that so many players find you suspicious, you simply cannot accept fallacies.

Reborn

I actually agree with you on this. That vote from Beta looks pretty bad.
What are you saying? It's taboo to sus beta. Don't you know he will counter sus you lol

He sneakily came in and casted vote.

I gave sera the reason to vote me. Well, I still want him out because he seriously need to think broadly. But leave this

Cobra atleast raised something against me.
But beta did nothing.

He just came out of nowhere and jumped on vote wagon. Lol

Y'all going after @Cobra. I don't know if he is scum but remember he is a new player and haven't quite got the hang of Mafia yet. Voting him wouldn't help us in anyway.

And, if he's really scum, his way of playing is no fun. He can win if he wants to that way.

Reborn

My meta can't be discerned my friend.

I'm the ultimate leader of the you don't read me squad.

I always cast votes, either I'm Town, Indie or Mafia and I never provide a full list of reads so when I vote someone I sometimes happen to do it out of the blue, stating my reasons on the player. I don't necessarily jump on a player all the time before voting such.

You are just salty because you don't like the fact that so many players find you suspicious, you simply cannot accept fallacies.
my reads can't be discerned and blah blah blah...

No need to discern your reads. You always play scummy even as town and that's about bad gameplay. But, Typical beta thinking highly of himself without doing anything every game.

Come to me when you do anything good in any game as a scum, town or indie and take your faction to win.

I don't care about co-operartion with you.

You need to learn how to read properly and broadly unless you are scum.

You simply doing nothing but raising pointless sus.

I asked you question three times. Want me to quote my posts?

And, you come up with work excuse? You literally commented on the post in which I asked you question yet you somehow had time to comment but not to answer a simple question?
Yes yes I have much to learn and you are a jedi master :catsure: If you are just going to repeat the same tired arguments let me know at the start so I can ignore it.

My sus is pointless because it points at you. As I noted yesterday, whenever someone points out flaws in your methods you play the 'you are not active or helpful' or 'you have to learn' while avoiding the criticism of your play. It's honestly predictable at this point and a bit sad.

You asked the question and I told you to ask nicely. You do care about cooperation which is why you went full tantrum mode when I said you will have to show some humility for me to answer. You don't tell me 'I won't ask again' like you are talking to your kid and expect me to cooperate :denzimote:

I pointed out three instances where you were using bad methods (imo) to say someone is sus or town. Respond with a full analysis of the efficacy of those methods to catching scum. You can start with more emoji use:yearight: Teach me

Reborn vs Sera is sooo town v town.
Na chief. He is looking funny in the light.
@Seraphoenix you wanted to know why I was confident about Nat right? Basically, her gameplay was strongly reflecting her town meta for me. That feistiness in her posts; she's assertive and while not being super gamesolvey like Reborn is, she does her fair share and isn't forcing it. Everything she does has felt natural. It's a town Nat.
Didn't she also try to throw sus on Gambit for his interactions with NW yesterday?
No, of course not lol. While I do think that those who interacted with TAC look better from it, it's how the interaction went that made me feel this way, not just because they interacted.

Likewise to you, I've struggled to agree with a lot of Reborn's logic this game but I don't think his logic is making him scummy. Just wrong.
problem is I've never seen him use such weak tactics in games before. Is this a decline or can't he act like town when he is scum? You just said 'of course not'. Shouldn't this have been an 'of course not' for an experienced player like him? Since he is our great guiding light of learning? Why then do you an experienced player disagree with his methods, whereas he is trying to portray these methods as standard stuff. That we have to learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.