Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda keeps delaying Who's Who and Sasaki's entrance, could that mean they'll do something surprising ? In the current context, capturing Yamato became pointless and Ulti just wants her revenge but the thing that didn't change is the fact Who's Who and Sasaki are targeting the Calamities to take their seat. So maybe they'll try to sneak attack them.

If other fandoms were making ridiculous claims like "Sanji is going to be the one defeat Kaido" as a means to hype Sanji, like Zoro fanboys were doing with Zoro, and then the second Kaido gets injured, they backpedal and start to devalue him as a character, then you can bet your ass I'd call out their hypocrisy to.

And what do you mean what I think they will do? You guys have been claiming Zoro is going to cut the monster this whole time, and be the only one to replicate Oden and blah blah blah, and now all of a sudden Kaido is a scrub because the scabbards cut him. Miss me with that bs.....
Stop man. You have been saying for months now that Zoro will not Kaido.
Now that you realize that you were wrong, rather than take your L, you try to project your insecurities on Zoro fans.

First of all, the Zoro fans are not a monolithic group, people like @HA001 have been saying for month that Kaido is a fraud. You have other people saying that Zoro will not just cut him but kill him. And then you have other people saying that Zoro will be the first since Oden to make a new scar on Kaido body. There are several opinions in the Zoro fanbase.

You are calling a whole group of people hypocrite for the opinion of some and not because of what they say but because of what you imagine they would have say.

As I said that ridiculous.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
An interesting thought. @TheAncientCenturion mentioned that the summary somewhat implies that Kaido's WSC title comes from having the strongest Zoan DF.

I picked up a comment here but don't remember from who stating that WB's is likely due to having the Strongest of the Paramecia class.

Mihawk is the WSS and states that he has the strongest blade in Yoru so, maybe this association of "titles" might be due to these abilities and objects these characters possess.

If this is the case, then I do think there should be an open discussion on the strength of these characters and what these titles mean. For Kaido and Mihawk, theirs is always in open discussion with many people disagreeing on its complete validity. If Kaido's words imply what I think it implies, then we should really open up Newgate's WSM title for more open discourse.

Sade

Berserk
Did I mention Kinnemon here lol
@playa4321 answered you
Doffy cut Kinnemon who was distracted
And Kinnemon was fine after that.

Plot made Kinnemon Raizou seem weakee than they were
Knauro probably had ryou too.

I have said it before Kanjuro would have beaten Pica. His df + that level of CoA wrecks Pica, he can just draw another Pica golem and fight the golem off.

Kanjuro Kiku Kinnemon Raizou are Vets or near vet level

Like @Rosella.Fiamingo and @master haki said

Oden had a Yonko crew :
Oden as FA or just admiral level
Sulong Dukes as Inbetweener or top high tiers.
Denjiro around King/Marco
Ashura around King/Queen
Bass Dukes around Jack/Doffy
Kawa around Pero
The rest are Vets like flyers or Yonji
It's always plot if related to Doffy right?
Hypocrisy

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Obviously Luffy and Kaido will get nerfed before the final battle....it happened with Mingo and Katakuri already....the Scabbards have proven each of them is capable of hurting Kaido(though it was a surprise attack with Kaido not using haki for some reason) and now sulong is in mix. This is how Kaido gets nerfed....or at least from the looks of it.

no wonder Oda can't finish this manga
he still makes Kaido use his useless ass full zoan vs the enemies
he still tries to hype fodder character transformation as hype (sulong), so he writes the chapter so that he could waste last panels on silhouettes

We all know how this gonna end, next chapter some hype for Scabbard and the Minks and later they totally get stomped...
Oda first need to finish the Yamato+Luffy/Ulti and Who's Who plot and Big mom gonna take Luffy out of protecting Yamato= result Who's Who get his goal. Then I expect the Scabbard get beaten down. Let be honest here either the raid working duo multiple factors(as betray shit) or the raid fail with I expect.

Sadly that we see here already sulong Neko and Inu, want it so bad for first reveal against Jack, while this is the result now.

:myman:
It aint gotta be like that man
alright I will chill on the bait :kata:
Not you buddy, this is just so tiresome.
didn’t you see people claiming zoro> inu/neko/ashura/denjiro(the same dude who was casually holding nittoryu zoro while holding back himself/kiku and the rest combined? That’s when I know it’s pointless to argue lol.
Cheers fam, hope to see you around :sweat:

An interesting thought. @TheAncientCenturion mentioned that the summary somewhat implies that Kaido's WSC title comes from having the strongest Zoan DF.

I picked up a comment here but don't remember from who stating that WB's is likely due to having the Strongest of the Paramecia class.

Mihawk is the WSS and states that he has the strongest blade in Yoru so, maybe this association of "titles" might be due to these abilities and objects these characters possess.

If this is the case, then I do think there should be an open discussion on the strength of these characters and what these titles mean. For Kaido and Mihawk, theirs is always in open discussion with many people disagreeing on its complete validity. If Kaido's words imply what I think it implies, then we should really open up Newgate's WSM title for more open discourse.
oi rossie
what are you trying to start
:endthis:
i see this heading to linlin wank

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Did I mention Kinnemon here lol
@playa4321 answered you
Doffy cut Kinnemon who was distracted
And Kinnemon was fine after that.

Plot made Kinnemon Raizou seem weakee than they were
Knauro probably had ryou too.

I have said it before Kanjuro would have beaten Pica. His df + that level of CoA wrecks Pica, he can just draw another Pica golem and fight the golem off.

Kanjuro Kiku Kinnemon Raizou are Vets or near vet level

Like @Rosella.Fiamingo and @master haki said

Oden had a Yonko crew :
Oden as FA or just admiral level
Sulong Dukes as Inbetweener or top high tiers.
Denjiro around King/Marco
Ashura around King/Queen
Bass Dukes around Jack/Doffy
Kawa around Pero
The rest are Vets like flyers or Yonji
Exactly to be honest. I don't see Oden being regarded as below WB/Roger. Everyone who has talked about Oden including Roger and WB didn't act like he was any weaker than they are or below them in potential. WB straight up told Oden that he isn't fit to be a follower and should be leading instead. It's a dead give a way that he has the 9 scabbards as his retainers much like the YC have the 3 Yonko Commanders and 6 other strong Vets below behind them.

Not you buddy, this is just so tiresome.
didn’t you see people claiming zoro> inu/neko/ashura/denjiro(the same dude who was casually holding nittoryu zoro while holding back himself/kiku and the rest combined? That’s when I know it’s pointless to argue lol.
Cheers fam, hope to see you around :sweat:
I wont bait anymore
I will try not to for the rest of the thread.
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.