Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no wonder Oda can't finish this manga
he still makes Kaido use his useless ass full zoan vs the enemies
he still tries to hype fodder character transformation as hype (sulong), so he writes the chapter so that he could waste last panels on silhouettes
On 1v1s i'd agree but considering he's about to face against the scabbards plus a full mink force it makes sense he'd go full dragon.

J

Jo_Ndule

Now that you remind me, wondering what was "YC1 king" upto?
The Katakuri of this Arc... What a koke

King is doing his daily background work : nothing special

I wonder if he even beat Izo lol

Kaido doing all the work

I said it many times, remove Kaido, Kaido crew falls and gets beaten by even Germa +fire tanks +fishmen pirates
Just like WB pirates can't survive without WB.

WB and Kaido carried their créws, they have and did 90% of the work : Kaido is the one who is beating retainers, Minks, Luffy Oden Kidd killer flyers... WB the one who damaged admirals and beat Akaimj, beat Ace Squardo... Marco and Co didn't do much to recruit anyond
While Shanks and BM are backed by their créws
BM doesn't move much, her kids are the ones beating SNs, and others
RHP are famous on their own too.

WCI was about Kata and BM, 2 conquerors wrecking alliance, Kata as Main Man vs Luffy
Wano is about Kaido and BM wrecking alliance... Kaido as the main Man vs Luffy at finale.

King is just another Smoothie or compte

Lol they only gave minor wounds to a surprised Kaido who wasn’t even using Haki. Do you really want to embarrass yourself when Kaido inevitably beats up all Nine Scabbards, including the Sulong Dukes? Based on the summary, Kaido doesn’t even seem to be taking them seriously.

Btw Akainu had the Marines backing him up against the WBP, so this comparison makes no sense

Funny I don't see other marines helping akainu here... I do see Izo though, and a bunch of more guys that should at least be on the level of the scabbards.

One thing though, beyond Kaido clowing, is it really a good idea to have a character whose majority hype comes from his durability and "invincibility" with only one known scar be hurt like this by secondary characters?

Wouldn't it have been better pay off for all the scabbards hits to fail so that when someone like Zoro and Luffy finally breaches Kaido's durability the way Oden did, its that much sweeter?

Idk but just my two cents, this didn't need to happen..

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
oi rossie
what are you trying to start
:endthis:
i see this heading to linlin wank
:myman: it all leads to Linlin wank but I think it's an interesting discussion. I'll wait on proper translations before making a thread or anything but, I think it's an interesting discussion to have. If Teach gets a "strongest" title thats different from any we've seen with any implication that it's due to the Yami Yami then it pretty much confirms that titles are not official things.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
so yall reckon linlin gets taken down this arc as well?
I mean luffy kinda implied it.
I’ve been suffering from Big Mom fatigue since she got knocked off the waterfall and became O-Lin...I understand the thematic connections between her and Elbaf (which I guess we’re just assuming comes next), but Christ, I need her to be defeated now, I can’t take another God damn arc with her.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
In all seriousness, people should stop altering power levels and giving their insane takes just so that their more personal opinions dont have to change....people are really boosting the Scabbards super high up their tier lists(Sulong Dukes being top tier, Denjiro, Shuntenaru as strong as Katakuri/Marco/King, Kinemon and Raizo~Drake, Who's Who, Pero erc) just so their opinions on Kaido in comparison to admirals(we all know this is the reason) doesnt have to change....

Leads to even more pointless transparent discussions. Probabaly gonna be a bunch of Kyoshiro vs Katakuri, Kinemon vs Drake etc type of threads coming.....

Last edited:
Stop man. You have been saying for months now that Zoro will not Kaido.
Now that you realize that you were wrong, rather than take your L, you try to project your insecurities on Zoro fans.

First of all, the Zoro fans are not a monolithic group, people like @HA001 have been saying for month that Kaido is a fraud. You have other people saying that Zoro will not just cut him but kill him. And then you have other people saying that Zoro will be the first since Oden to make a new scar on Kaido body. There are several opinions in the Zoro fanbase.

You are calling a whole group of people hypocrite for the opinion of some and not because of what they say but because of what you imagine they would have say.

As I said that ridiculous.
Zoro won't "Kill Kaido." That is still my opinion, and it won't change. He won't even fight him UNLESS, it turns out to be a scenario similar to Thriller Bark where all the Straw Hats are involved. If that doesn't happen, Zoro vs Kaido will not happen. Just because the scabbards cut him, doesn't change that.

And it is people being hypocrites, because the only reason people were saying Zoro is going to cut/kill Kaido was to hype Zoro. But now all of a sudden, the scabbards do it, and there's no hype at all.

Prove me wrong right now. Admit that Kaido's hype is still intact and tell me how awesome and powerful the scabbards are because of how they damaged him.

In all seriousness, people should stop altering power levels and giving their insane takes just so that their more personal opinions dont have to change....people are really boosting the Scabbards super high up they're tier lists(Sulong Dukes being top tier, Denjiro, Shuntenaru as strong as Katakuri/Marco/King, Kinemon and Raizo~Drake, Who's Who, Pero erc) just so their opinions on Kaido in comparison to admirals(we all know this is the reason) doesnt have to change....

Let's to even more pointless transparent discussions. Probabaly gonna be a bunch of Kyoshiro vs Katakuri, Kinemon vs Drake etc type of threads coming.....
I think Denjiro is YC1 level and I had this opinion well before this chapter.
Denjiro ~ Pre Enma Zoro ~ Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.