Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro won't "Kill Kaido." That is still my opinion, and it won't change. He won't even fight him UNLESS, it turns out to be a scenario similar to Thriller Bark where all the Straw Hats are involved. If that doesn't happen, Zoro vs Kaido will not happen. Just because the scabbards cut him, doesn't change that.

And it is people being hypocrites, because the only reason people were saying Zoro is going to cut/kill Kaido was to hype Zoro. But now all of a sudden, the scabbards do it, and there's no hype at all.

Prove me wrong right now. Admit that Kaido's hype is still intact and tell me how awesome and powerful the scabbards are because of how they damaged him.
So why are you so insecure? It won’t happen right? Right?

Where do you see that there is no hype? Where do you see the whole Zoro fanbase saying that Zoro cutting Kaido mean nothing now?

What are you? My dad? I have nothing to prove to you. People know my take on Kaido and where I place him on my tier list, this chapter does not change a thing for me.

So why are you so insecure? It won’t happen right? Right?

Where do you see that there is no hype? Where do you see the whole Zoro fanbase saying that Zoro cutting Kaido mean nothing now?

What are you? My dad? I have nothing to prove to you. People know my take on Kaido and where I place him on my tier list, this chapter does not change a thing for me.
Thought so.
:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.