Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why you're getting confused, some fans early on mistook 'ryou' = advanced armament haki, when in fact ryou is the term Wano people use for haki. Also check Hyou's explanation, it's literally the power that Zoro unlocked.
Ok, fair enough but didn't luffy himself specify that he needed advanced version of it?

A heavily damaged Akainu because he took 2 full on rage mode attacks from WB which were clearly more powerful than the hit Kaido got here. That Akainu, went after Luffy and was blocked by a bunch of whitebeard commanders including Marco, Vista, Izo and even Crocodile yet they couldn't stop him and he still gave the main character his biggest scar to this day...
someone give this man a medal
:myman:

so then you dont need adv coa to hurt kaido
why are folks saying that kinemon and kiku have adv coa?
Not sure if it's Advanced, but Kaido says the Scabbards have the same type of Ryou as Oden. I am interested in seeing the other applications. That might be what Kaido and Big Mom have. Their skin might not be impenetrable, but just a form of Armament Haki that is always in effect. I believe Bobby Funk is like this as well.

A heavily damaged Akainu because he took 2 full on rage mode attacks from WB which were clearly more powerful than the hit Kaido got here. That Akainu, went after Luffy and was blocked by a bunch of whitebeard commanders including Marco, Vista, Izo and even Crocodile yet they couldn't stop him and he still gave the main character his biggest scar to this day...

J

Jo_Ndule

:myman: it all leads to Linlin wank but I think it's an interesting discussion. I'll wait on proper translations before making a thread or anything but, I think it's an interesting discussion to have. If Teach gets a "strongest" title thats different from any we've seen with any implication that it's due to the Yami Yami then it pretty much confirms that titles are not official things.
WSS IS mainly ABOUT SWORDMANSHIP skills
WSM is mainly about Gura capacities and WB legacy
WSC is about zoan durability and physical strength in battles.

This is why Kaido legit hype is that his hype revolve around him not
The fact that kaido looks clean in hos zoan form tells me he has dummy regenaration abilities
:cheers: but he is weakened

The dude looks clean and recovered

This is why it's hard to beat Kaido 1 v q. Je recovers quickly and can tank more hits,
Even adcoa or ryou attacks won't weaken him that easily.

The dude is the WSC indeed.

All the haters are stuck to Kaido bled
But this chapter was to hype Oden and retainers and also hype Kaido's recovery and endurance stats.

All I got from this chapter is that
*WSC Kaido is above Young Kaido that Oden foughr
Whether slightly or clearly, this kaido is wsc.
* Oden AP is only slightly below Rocks duo
His CoA feat is the best ever in the manga

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nope...sorry I didn't put it in a right way...what I meant was how did we know that they didn't use ryou back then??....the whole fight was off paneled
They probably held back a lot. The goal was to not bring more Beast Pirates attention.

If the massacre Jack next time Kaido or King + Queen would arrive.

You must know that Inu and Neko are Kings and they have people to protect.
That fight back then wasn't about going full Saiyan god mode to take care of the enemy.

At least this is what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.