Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Exactly to be honest. I don't see Oden being regarded as below WB/Roger. Everyone who has talked about Oden including Roger and WB didn't act like he was any weaker than they are or below them in potential. WB straight up told Oden that he isn't fit to be a follower and should be leading instead. It's a dead give a way that he has the 9 scabbards as his retainers much like the YC have the 3 Yonko Commanders and 6 other strong Vets below behind them.
Even though this attack is compared with Oden's
Oden AP and CoA still better than their combined AP and COA

Oden was around base Rocks (Primebeard Linlin Kaido) / sickbeard/pre ts Shanks/current Teach or just slightly above admirals...that is where YoinhKaido falls too.

AP and physical strength : WSC Kaido >= BM >~Oden ~ PRE WSC Kaido >= Roger/WB>rest of top tiers

I still dont believe that an admiral wpuld beat kaido. A weakened yonkou like wb already dealt heavy damage to akainu. And a yc3 also managed to hurt someone like aokiji.

I just dont see it man
A heavily damaged Akainu because he took 2 full on rage mode attacks from WB which were clearly more powerful than the hit Kaido got here. That Akainu, went after Luffy and was blocked by a bunch of whitebeard commanders including Marco, Vista, Izo and even Crocodile yet they couldn't stop him and he still gave the main character his biggest scar to this day...

Status
Not open for further replies.