Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Zoro will not realize his dream apparently now
:josad:
According to these geniuses Zoro was NEVER gonna realize his dream. And he'll be the only Straw Hat that gets the "honor". Oda knows what Zoro's dream is - he easily could've done SO much to avoid giving swords to strong people and providing definitions for swordsmen, but he hasn't.

People can't recognize that Oda holds Zoro and swordsmen in high regard :kayneshrug:

According to these geniuses Zoro was NEVER gonna realize his dream. And he'll be the only Straw Hat that gets the "honor". Oda knows what Zoro's dream is - he easily could've done SO much to avoid giving swords to strong people and providing definitions for swordsmen, but he hasn't.

People can't recognize that Oda holds Zoro and swordsmen in high regard :kayneshrug:
imagine if mihawks frozen bounty was 2b and the new is 3.7 bill:milaugh: hope we get his bounty next chapter
wonder why oda didn t showed his bounty

Lmao they're just salty bro..damn the Zoro hâte is strong here

T

Tangerine

Why was i banned off the sanji fc ?
I didnt say one bad thing about sanji. I just pointed out a tiger is a cat.
Tac get me unbanned it was unfair. You can check my posts ive not said anything derogatory toward sanji.

There wouldn't be any problem if that's what you just did. But you were mocking people's intelligence there. You called them idiot and illogical. You kept pointing out Zoro vs Kizaru in the FC. Even if you don't like their opinion, at least be respectful about it? And it's so easy to ignore. The solution is to not drop by in the FC if you don't like their opinions?

Some of you guys kept getting lost there. It's a place to wank Sanji, not Zoro. I don't think it's hard to understand. This place is Zoro FC, that one is Sanji FC. Surely you wouldn't like it if someone just barged in here saying this and that. One of them did that here before and boy the amount of reports we received. :optimistic:

Most importantly, it's just a seven-day ban. You can't wait?

Quoting Gol d. Roger

Friendly Reminder:
I think it's for the best if you guys stop getting involved with each other's FC's. I advise you to take it all out in the appropriate threads in an appropriate manner. I'll go through your FC's later today. Depending on the nature of your posts and behavior, some of you might lose your privilege to comment on your rival FC's. Try not to abuse the freedom you're given.