Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Same, i don't give a shit about Yonko vs Admiral anymore and i know Kaido would brutalize the scabbards. But i expect the retarded Fujitora downplay because of his fucking bruise ends after this chapter.
Fuji feats won't go lol because we know fuji blocks, fuji had gb on his side...
Mihawk feats also won't go. At least fuji had been shown dominating High tiers
Mihawk MF feat will never been discarded until he shows better feats coz his best feat is cutting ice and daz

Kaido sure looks bad to be hurt but he's gonna have wild feat that nobody has done in OP world yet
Beating a Power up army + retainers solo

People are pushing their agenda at this point but in the next chapter they will be lik "well, we knew that he is strong so no surprise" the damage control will be insane, btw I expect the scabbards to push Kaido to mid diff at least.

I've never downplayed Mihawk, I just give him the correct power level. Mihawk is YC1+ the same place where I put characters like Rayleigh, Luffy, Katakuri, people are mad that Kaido was scratched by 5YC level characters compared to Mihawk who was countered by 5th division commander Vista the legend. If Oda can shit on Kaido imagine what his going to do with Mihawk, Mihawk is going to be a hype tool for Shanks "mark my words".
What did I just read. Mihawk is the WSS. That means he is stronger than Shanks, an Yonko, and Fujitora, an admiral. He is clearly beyond 1YC+.

WB commander's strength are not ranked by their division number. They all have equal authority. Vista is 1YC level. He was surprised at something like Mihawk even knowing his name and he could not even push Mihawk to become serious even though he was fighting a distracted Mihawk.

What did I just read. Mihawk is the WSS. That means he is stronger than Shanks, an Yonko, and Fujitora, an admiral. He is clearly beyond 1YC+.

WB commander's strength are not ranked by their division number. They all have equal authority. Vista is 1YC level. He was surprised at something like Mihawk even knowing his name and he could not even push Mihawk to become serious even though he was fighting a distracted Mihawk.
:seriously: Let's wait and see.

I've never downplayed Mihawk, I just give him the correct power level. Mihawk is YC1+ the same place where I put characters like Rayleigh, Luffy, Katakuri, people are mad that Kaido was scratched by 5YC level characters compared to Mihawk who was countered by 5th division commander Vista the legend. If Oda can shit on Kaido imagine what his going to do with Mihawk, Mihawk is going to be a hype tool for Shanks "mark my words".
So Zoro after beating King is Mihawk level after this arc?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No.
The EoS characters will perform feats in which even Kaido will look like dogshit compared to them. And thus, King - as his right hand man - will even look worse.

Still salty over that?

No, it doesn't lol.

It is my pleasure! :cheers:
Yes. The only scenario where King isnt a threat to EoS characters like Luffy and Blackbeard is if power inflation a la Naruto happens.
Otherwise, he will always be one clean slice away from killing both. :myman:
Salty? Sure, my popcorn is salty, at least. :myman:
Oh, shiet, seems like you need sleep again, you were supposed to say It does, not It doesnt. That's my line. :myman:
Since I provide you with pleasure add that 3-step FS doesnt exist to your sig as well. :myman:
@nik87, your Kaido fanboyism is showing! Once a Kaido fan, always a Kaido fan. WSC my a*s.
Nah, not Kaido fan at all. Cheap shots dont change anything about one's power level.
Watch him solo entire mink tribe and Scabbards. If that is not a flex worth of WSC, I dont know what is...

I don't know where people get this Kaido getting stronger from.

I suppose he's at least 60 so his prime should be around Oden fight not now and we know how badly aging can destroy you.
Uh, no. 50-60 is about prime in One Piece. Look at the Scabbards themselves, aside from Roger and WB. It's also pretty much what the Marines state about the surviving two Rocks pirates in general.

Fuji feats won't go lol because we know fuji blocks, fuji had gb on his side...
Mihawk feats also won't go. At least fuji had been shown dominating High tiers
Mihawk MF feat will never been discarded until he shows better feats coz his best feat is cutting ice and daz

Kaido sure looks bad to be hurt but he's gonna have wild feat that nobody has done in OP world yet
Beating a Power up army + retainers solo
Yes, he has some of the best feats in the entire manga. He was never injured throughout the entire marineford battle even though he was distracted at times while fighting. He casually cut a giant iceberg in half from a great distance away that was created by the combined effort of a Yonko and admiral. One of two characters to create a black blade. Nobody was able to surprise it to him with a surprise attack.

Cracker was oneshotted by G4 despite not receiving hits for 11 hrs

Luffy can dodge and block like he wants but if Kaido gets a clean strike... Game over
Yeah, but Luffy will eventually survive that one-shot and break the streak... remember, Oda will NOT make Luffy win over Kaido without receieving hits or injuries LOL... that would be equivalent to "Low-diffing" a Yonko.... It's better for Oda as a writer to sacrifice the "one-shot" streak of Kaido, than make Luffy win without getting hit...
Post automatically merged:

Oda isn't a complete moron Like Kishi
Oda respects Kishi's work

Status
Not open for further replies.