Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah, but Luffy will eventually survive that one-shot and break the streak... remember, Oda will NOT make Luffy win over Kaido without receieving hits or injuries LOL... that would be equivalent to "Low-diffing" a Yonko.... It's better for Oda as a writer to sacrifice the "one-shot" streak of Kaido, than make Luffy win without getting hit...
Post automatically merged:

Oda respects Kishi's work
Yeah I think Luffy will tank Thunder bagua but will be mid diffed by hybrid Kaido or high diffed by base kaido

Then last round, he wins extreme diff vs weakened Kaido.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

A pele de Kaido é tão forte quanto o armamento g4, e o cara nem usa seu armamento para defender, hahahaha, agora vamos mudar de kido para vermelho. HAHAHAHAHA, perhaps the redhead will survive and leave with superficial wounds from the sheaths, with his insane resistance and without haki.

Last edited by a moderator:
some folks in here were talking so much shit about how zoro wouldn’t even scratch kaido yet the scabbards did. This chapter hypes up zoro through the roof to slice kaido into pieces
how would they know what went down between kaido and zoro? (if it was ever going to happen in the first place)
do they have some kinda ++YONKO level observation haki and saw into the future?

Meanwhile:

Momo: "It's all fine guys. I'm already hanging here for several chapters, beaten to a bloody mess, but ok, I guess nobody needs to take me down ..."

Calamities: "An the onions, you have to fry them until they are golden. That means they have caramalized and then ... WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT'S GOING ON THERE?! ... Oh doesn't seem to be too serious, let's go on: Like I said, the onions ..."

Black Maria, Who's Who, Drake & several others: "Maria babe, can we come out of the closet and continue our little sexy time? The cook has left the peasure hall and didn't spot us!"
Maybe the scene of Kaido's Ascension should have just been him drawn as a squiggly line so Oda could work in a text box explaining that Shinobu attended to the rescue.

Big Mum is going down this arc. Even if she leaves Wano at the end of the arc, it'll be as O-LIN not Big Mum as we know her.
Even if Big Mom does play a role in the Elbaf arc, it will probably be more of a redemption arc for her. However I don't think she will be in Elbaf, and I believe this arc will mark the end for Big Mom.

J

Jo_Ndule

Her club broke? I don't think so. The remaining portion is probably hiding behind Luffy.

But, Yamato isn't as strong as you tried to hype her to. Beginning to sense a pattern here.

Wasn't that supposed to happen this chapter? Besides, if Kin'emon can pierce him, there is no hope for him against somebody like Mihawk. There is only one WSC and that is WB and with his death, case can be made of BB. But that's it.
Yes, and the context also is, that for 20 years, no one could take Kaido's head and the Retainer's now try to achieve what Oden couldn't. In this context it would make sense for he Scabbards to fight the same Kaido from the past and not a powered up one.
that's not how it works.

Oda would have to make that Kaido WSC and Yonko (Great Pirate)

Great pirate is Yonko level power status. It's not about having territories or fleets, it mainly about your individual strength coz Roger had a small crew, his crew wasn't even above Shiki fleet or WBP and BMP, Roger ha dno territories but was Great pirate.

Kaido became Great Pirate, WSC and Yonko after Oden death
Shanks became Great pirate and Yonko years after Mihawk duels

BM and WB grew and became Yonko years after Rocks death

Status
Not open for further replies.