Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very easy prediction sure but I can see Luffy making it to Kaido after that whole gang worked him tf over to make it a fair fight.

I'd laugh my ass off if Kaido did obstruct Sulong although it's also a frustrating story idea. It was major G shit to get the drop on him like that. I love how it's basically a callback to when Luffy was in the Whale Forest.

If people think that Luffy and the Scabbards having advanced Coa will be enough to win or even do great damage to Kaido and Big Mom they are setting themselves for a rude awakening.

The Yonkos are not considered to be the strongest pirates for nothing and they haven't even shown the true face of their power yet.

being capable of oden's ryou does not mean their attack is equal to oden's attack 20 yrs ago.
learn that difference.
I didn't get into any difference, that way lies speculation. I am just saying that Kaido literally calls it Oden's Ryuuou. How that is different from just calling it Ryuuou, since other characters also possessed it under the same name or not, we don't know. What effect Oden has on the concept in application here, we also don't know.

Imagine believing Kaido has no hybrid lol
Every zoan has a hybrid even if you are a new df user.

Also, imagine believing Luffy beats BM 1 v 1 then goes to beat Kaido lol

Fans never learn. Linlin will be used as AdCoA hypetool but she will Still dominate and win
What do you mean advanced CoA?
Penetration Haki is not about touching and Luffys arm is black when he uses it.

With Kinnemon, Kiku, their swords pierced through Kaidos durability and not hurt him internally. How is that advanced Haki?
Post automatically merged:

I didn't get into any difference, that way lies speculation. I am just saying that Kaido literally calls it Oden's Ryuou. How that is different from just calling it Ryuuou, since other characters also possessed it under the same name or not, we don't know. What effect Oden has on the concept in application here, we also don't know.
He says Ryou like Oden, Oden was using basic blade coating which is Ryou and so are scabbards.

Either Kaido will solo them without much effort or second option he will be pushed to high diff taking some damage.

Can't see Oda choosing a middle way.

I didn't get into any difference, that way lies speculation. I am just saying that Kaido literally calls it Oden's Ryuou. How that is different from just calling it Ryuuou, since other characters also possessed it under the same name or not, we don't know. What effect Oden has on the concept in application here, we also don't know.
oh ok. I was responding to an earlier comment who stated the scabbards attack rn was equal to oden's 20 yrs ago.
I based my interpretation off what we have rn which implied they have the same ryou as oden.
to imply a dead person haki is whats in that attack doesnt make any sense .
will wait on the viz ofc.

if the mink leaders are yc in base how strong are they in sulong

Trolling aside kaido remains top 2 in the verse imo
he is definitely going down a lot easier than I thought however.
I think big mom will be a warmup for luffy. prob not defeated now, but she's def gonna serve as a gage for luffy.
:kata:

Cool. Because there are some people here who think that Viz translations shouldn't be used in debates because they think its not accurate. >_>

Just making sure if Viz/Japanese Raws are the word of law around here. :)
people who say that , what translation do they use
:milaugh:
and how is that more reliable.:suresure:

Sulong Minks are the only ones that could be a problem to deal with for Kaido. Others will just get fodderized considered they bleed more from the fall than Kaido from their combined assault

Last edited:
I think big mom will be a warmup for luffy. prob not defeated now, but she's def gonna serve as a gage for luffy.
:kata:

people who say that , what translation do they use
:milaugh:
and how is that more reliable.:suresure:
I recalled you were having a debate with I believe Saraphoenix who said Viz translations are not accurate even though its like the official translation lul.

Not sure what translations he uses. I mean would he even know what translations are accurate? Is he even a native Japanese speaker?

No but he is definitely top 10

1)Dracule Mihawk (at this point its not even debatable)
2)Dragon
3)Akainu
4)Shanks
5)Aokiji
6)Kizaru
7)Kaido
8)Blackbeard
9)Fujitora
10)Big Mom

I recalled you were having a debate with I believe Saraphoenix who said Viz translations are not accurate even though its like the official translation lul.

Not sure what translations he uses. I mean would he even know what translations are accurate? Is he even a native Japanese speaker?
Cnet us better apparently
:kayneshrug:

No but he is definitely top 10

1)Dracule Mihawk (at this point its not even debatable)
2)Dragon
3)Akainu
4)Shanks
5)Aokiji
6)Kizaru
7)Kaido
8)Blackbeard
9)Fujitora
10)Big Mom
:suresure::whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.