Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
scabbards are capable of same type of ryou like hyo and oden
meaning just like oden
they can harm kaido.
well....finally wano samurai backed up their reputation...I mean wano has been hyped up as a country with great military might.....now I just want to see Kaido will show his "might" in the next chapter....and if Kaido continues to under-perform, I no longer think that Kaido will go down by team fight....:kayneshrug::cheers:.

Dracule Mihawk who receives more and more hype each passing day with swordsmanship being proven to be bar none most overpowered fighting style in the series.

Mihawk before reaching his prime had a duel that shook the grand line

No one gave a fuck about Prime Kaido fighting Prime Meme for 3 days

Mihawk has not taken a hit on panel and his casual flex make Big Moms biggest feats look like ass in comparison.

Mihawk is the strongest guy in the world and its not very debatable. The only guy you can argue over him is Akainu but Mihawk has far more in his favor

Laido disarmed by a cat pierced by kiku and kinemon(who shitted himself against pica):gokulaugh:
big meme one shoted by queen speedblitzed by brook put on amnesia by king trolled by weak strawhats
Let's get real about Kinemon

- beaten in PH by Law's OP abilities. Not shameful, especially considering that soon after Luffy himself got sacked by another OP ability user who was admittedly below his level.

- kicked in the head by Dofy. Um, okay.

- was impressed by Zoro vs Pica. If you believe that's about Kinemon being weak vs Zoro being just that good, you missed the point. Remember that this is a guy who watched Oden in combat, he's not going to be impressed by little.

- Pierces Kaido in an ambush after the club was already knocked away. No one really looks bad here, it's not like he stands a chance against Kaido man to man and it's not like more than a few characters even have a right to.

Status
Not open for further replies.