Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Us getting reminded for what seems like the hundredth time that "Pirates betray people!" after Big Mom seemed quite cheerful at the thought that Kaido has died really makes me think she's going to be backstabbing him.

Like, I was 99% sure it was happening before now, but now I'm up to the 100% mark.
For sure, soon as she can.

It's funny from Kaido though, because I think it's a mindgame. Like he already understands the "peace main" type of pirate and already met Luffy. Maybe he didn't quite get Luffy's good nature, but he says he heard what Luffy said before he told Kinemon how Luffy will bail, and should already know that he didn't break Luffy in the least. Less experienced samurai really don't trust pirates and the group has already faced betrayal by one of their own, so it was really worth a shot.

If only he just said that about Law lol, he'd be right on the money.

Last edited:
Unless they are mentally retarded, they should have sent at least 1 admiral.
These ***** were thinking 1 admiral is not enough for Rayliegh, Mihawk is ultimate goal of someone who would shit all over Rayleigh.

Anyways bottom line is Oden shits on Kaido
Ryuma is Oden's God
Mihawk ~ Ryuma
Mihawk ~ Ryuma ~ Gol D Roger >> Oden > Kaido

Mihawk mid diffs Kaido.
Just accept it rather than being in denial.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Personally Frobin has always been my favorite ship involving Robin so I wouldn't be unhappy if they end-up together at the end.

Someone has also pointed out in the Spoilers than Sanji has Pudding's gun in the color spread. Some may see it as a sign.
Zoro is also especially handsy with Enma in the spread...

And how come nobody is talking about the cute polar bears on Jimbei's outfit? :kriwhat:

Lmao, Kaido's speed feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mihawk's speed feats... Come back to me when Mihawk is capable of tagging preskip Luffy. :cheers:
Dude, please stop trying to power scale.

You realize Luffy was not using CoO against Kaido? Katakuri specifically stated

The whole reason Luffy attacked Kaido, was because he thought he might have killed Tama/his entire crew. He clearly wasn't calm.

Mihawk has not shown a single named attack, let alone his signature. Thunder Bagua is Kaido's signature attack, if not his most powerful move, considering he KOed Oden the same way.

Even if the Emperor alliance may win at Onigashima, it's certain that it will not last for long given Kaido and Big Mom's divergent goals and strong opposite bit ruthless personnalities, Perospero may also have already imagined something to break up that alliance he doesn't approve of.

Unless they are mentally retarded, they should have sent at least 1 admiral.
These ***** were thinking 1 admiral is not enough for Rayliegh, Mihawk is ultimate goal of someone who would shit all over Rayleigh.

Anyways bottom line is Oden shits on Kaido
Ryuma is Oden's God
Mihawk ~ Ryuma
Mihawk ~ Ryuma ~ Gol D Roger >> Oden > Kaido

Mihawk mid diffs Kaido.
Just accept it rather than being in denial.
Roger gives Mihawk the same treatment he gave Oden. Imagine Roger being stalled out by Vista, Croco and Jozu.... :suresure:

N

NeutralWatcher

The only reason why Oda made scabbards managed to injure Kaido is because Oda wanted to highlight Kaido's recovery rate.

Awakened zoan has high recovery, noted back in Impel Down. Kaido being grievely injured and managed to instantly recover his big injuries would hype Kaido's recovery. Kaido is mythical zoan with strongest mythical zoan df so his recovery rate is way faster than normal zoan.

I think among all top tiers Kaido might have the fastest recovery rate.

The only reason why Oda made scabbards managed to injure Kaido is because Oda wanted to highlight Kaido's recovery rate.

Awakened zoan has high recovery, noted back in Impel Down. Kaido being grievely injured and managed to instantly recover his big injuries would hype Kaido's recovery. Kaido is mythical zoan with strongest mythical zoan df so his recovery rate is way faster than normal zoan.

I think among all top tiers Kaido might have the fastest recovery rate.
He most certainly does. Maybe Ryokugyu has a mythical Zoan as well, but we don't know that.

Roger gives Mihawk the same treatment he gave Oden. Imagine Roger being stalled out by Vista, Croco and Jozu.... :suresure:
**** what?
When was Mihawk stalled by Jozu, he used a casual nameless flying slash that gets weaker with distance to test flesh and bones WB and Jozu had to use full power to stop it and was still bruised.

While Oden tanked a named (surprise) attack from Roger, Mihawk woulda killed Oden if he used a named attack when his casual attacks are Island level.

And lol at Vista, Prime WB and Rookie Oden (who is prolly weaker than Vista) had more intense clash.

Should you seriously be using Mihawk having two second clash with Vista where he didn't even look at him form 1.5 seconds when Kaido the bitch **** got tagged by literal fodder swordsman and got his most hyped up stat breached.

Mihawk can still on his ass and have a day long duel with a baboon, as long as he is undisputed WSS, when Oden a non Blackblade non WSS swordsman gives Kaido life long PTSD and Kinnemon punks him out, Mihawk mid diffs Vista.

iMaGiNe vIsTa stalling RoGeR lmaooo
imagine Mihawk getting tagged by Kinemon, **** who shat his pants when Zoro flexed.

N

NeutralWatcher

He most certainly does. Maybe Ryokugyu has a mythical Zoan as well, but we don't know that.
Imo Ryukugyu might have plant devil fruit.

Although it's not a strong reason, in the cover Usopp wears shirt with Greenbull image so Usopp might help to defeat Greenbull since Usopp also use plant.

Most popular theory also said that the reason why Ryukugyu doesn't need to eat is because he uses sun as source of energy, kinda like photosynthesis.

I think which plant would be Ryukugyu df is would decide how strong his df is. Yeah I think plant df could be considered zoan df.since plant is a living being.

Great chapter.

Finally everyone is together is Color Spread it was about damn time.

Damn i was kinda surprised all the Scabards had Ryou and they were able to do a bit of damage to Kaido.

Ulti having a mace totall caught me off guard, guess it will be Yamato vs Ulti.

Luffy saying he will take on everyone to Big Mom was badass, but i have no idea how they take on 2 Yonko's.

I am hyped for Sulong Nekomamushi and Inurashi.

It's cool to see the Scabbards fighting hard despite they stand no chance and Kaido is barely moving or even warming up

Big Mom meanwhile laughing lol

She will probably not even take part to this war for some reasons (we know, Oda will find the way to have her occupied by someone or something)

N

NeutralWatcher

BM doesn't look angry when she meets Luffy lol. Luffy also says she has no time for BM.

There's lack of tension between Luffy and BM here.

Looks like Luffy would go after Kaido and Yamato is left to fight Ulti. I think BM would either chase Luffy or she might face Yamato too.

Marco and Perospero interaction is what I'm looking the most. Would be funny when Perospero finally meets BM again. Since Perospero is against the idea of alliance I think he would convince BM to betray Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.