[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem very happy

But you can't be happy coz I am happy.as it's my mick
huh? you all right sensei?
Every page is important imo. You find interaction between some players which player looks more friendly today compared to previous game. That could be a hint which role he/she got.
i’m going to assume he/she is new so she/he won’t really notice anything i played 4 games and i still don’t notice these might be just because i’m a bad player

So how many mafia numbers are there? I think Kira and Misa are the only mafia but there 18 players here so 2 is too little.
Somebody has answered it earlier but for an 18-player game like this, the ratio should be ideally:
2-3 indies, 3-4 mafia, 11-12 townies. Remember this is a role madness game and scums need firepower in order to dominate the town.

As for the characters who might be scums, if following the above format
2 indies: Higuchi (you're right) and/or could be Kira himself. We are talking about a mass killer (genocide psycho) who will try to kill anyone who will be a hindrance to his so-called Justice.

Mafia - Ryuk, Rem, Misa-Misa!, Kira may also be in this line-up tho.
can we play the game now
We are already playng the game but it's surprising that you asked this and yet you did nothing to push forward. That an indicator. -1 point for you.

Am I having a deja vu or are we playing on TB as well @Gambit?
Post automatically merged:

Mafia - Ryuk, Rem, Misa-Misa!, Kira may also be in this line-up tho.
Ryuk as mafia is so unfair. That cutie should be a town PR.
Post automatically merged:

All these women are so paranoid, who broke your hearts before??? :namiriously:
Random guy on the Internet tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.