[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
??
Hmm by this I'm establishing a fact. The fact my favourite character is Ryuk.
Ok sure
Usually not but If Kira needs names/roles to murder and he knew this but was purposefully ignorant, that’s a bad sign.
Hmmmm.... Then we keep our names by our sides because as you know, this one should be true to the flavor and killing happens, when Kira realizes the identity of that person. However, if we deduce that Kira is SK and Ryuk is mafia or vice versa and Kira finding Ryuk will give the ability to identify the name of the person by simply looking at the player (aka targeting the player) then it's gonna be hard for us. Remember, in this game as highlighted in the OP, Kira accepted L's challenge and killing the laatter is his prime purpose

Z
Usually not but If Kira needs names/roles to murder and he knew this but was purposefully ignorant, that’s a bad sign.
Don't really get why you're tunneling on this so much. I simply asked if that was the case in previous WG death note games. You are aware that different websites don't play role madness the same way, correct?

The game Nat was talking about wasn't even a Death Note game and it wasn't Kira who had a notebook, so it's bizarre you keep obsessing over it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
??

Ok sure

Hmmmm.... Then we keep our names by our sides because as you know, this one should be true to the flavor and killing happens, when Kira realizes the identity of that person. However, if we deduce that Kira is SK and Ryuk is mafia or vice versa and Kira finding Ryuk will give the ability to identify the name of the person by simply looking at the player (aka targeting the player) then it's gonna be hard for us. Remember, in this game as highlighted in the OP, Kira accepted L's challenge and killing the laatter is his prime purpose
So you believe this game will closely follow the anime in terms of abilities?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don't really get why you're tunneling on this so much. I simply asked if that was the case in previous WG death note games. You are aware that different websites don't play role madness the same way, correct?

The game Nat was talking about wasn't even a Death Note game and it wasn't Kira who had a notebook, so it's bizarre you keep obsessing over it.
It’s a startling thing so I’m keeping it in mind, I haven’t even voted for you lmao. Nor have I expressly said you were scum. No need to freak out

Status
Not open for further replies.