[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm?

since i posted "can we play the game" the only thing i've done is respond to tac/gambit and asked one question about the host's playing style, i dont consider any of that fluff

i was under the impression that fluff = discussing stuff that has nothing to do with the game

I dont have any reads yet, it's 5 hours into day 1
The fluff i mean after you came back is the buddying up with gambit, saying to have the doctor waste his time on an unconfirmed townie.
Fluff can just mean one post you know?

L is the world's number 1 detective and a majority of the series involves him or his successors pursing Kira, so I don't think it's a slip to assume L would be the most important town role
OK. Your answer to that looks genuine. I was hoping for that.
hm?

since i posted "can we play the game" the only thing i've done is respond to tac/gambit and asked one question about the host's playing style, i dont consider any of that fluff

i was under the impression that fluff = discussing stuff that has nothing to do with the game

I dont have any reads yet, it's 5 hours into day 1
Maybe Shiro meant CWAC. It's not actually fluff but also not contributing. @Fujishiro can you confirm is that is what you meant?
What? I think there's three times I mention Zara after I tell him "I'm watching you", when you sus him for wanting the game to start and I wanted to add on what I felt about him, when Mel specifically questioned me on it and when Zara later quoted me on the exact reason why I was "tunneling" him based on his post—in which case Zara was replying to this comment;

Likewise I was willing to banter with Zara even when asking him the question on page2.

So don't attribute much of anything to your sus of me. It doesn't mean much, especially knowing you're not L.

:laughmoji: I guess I need to start explaining why I go inactive every phase too? Nah, if you really want it, I'll give you a reply. It'll take some time but your post felt thin and stretched.

I mean, pocketing is the automatic assumption I feel unless you're accusing both of us as being scum? Which, go ahead lmfao. Fake L can continue to make fake deductions.

No, I'm implying that L — Light's rival and main opposition in the show — is the most important role and you fraudulently claimed him. There's no TMI slip? I'm not sure how you can misconstrue that.
1. You still didn't answer why you stopped in bothering Zara. I was under impression that you are soon gonna tunnel him? My question stands, why stopped?
2. You seem to know too much about not being L. My problem with that is, you seem to know too much in a town's perspective.
3. If there would be any other reasons why you were inactive then I would gladly respect that but that's not the point of me asking why you suddenly decline in pursuing Zara. Those are totally different scenarios.
4. Regardomg Queen.... Scum? When did I say that? Did you read your comment about Queen? You seem to imply that you're sure of his alignment.
no

and i dont understand why people ask questions that im going to say no to regardless of my alignment
your second statement. is that really necessary to include in response to my question whether you are preparing for a fake claim?
@Gambit

why do you consider someone assuming L is the most powerful townie to be a slip?
give me a reason why assuming someone's assumption that someone is an important role is not a slip.

Lol are you reading, I was the one who said there should be no counterclaim. Someone suspecting me in a mafia game? Yeah, I'm shaking from fear.
Again you barge in and think you know what's going on :namiriously:
Yeah, i stand corrected. I conflated mentions of the death note working when people give out their full names with you saying not to counterclaim pages later. Skimming through i kinda messed that one up, sorry.
Post automatically merged:

:whitepress:then everyone fluffed except for you.
Indeed, babe, what do you think about zara/tac/nat

I went to eat... :giogio: but ok black list I go hehe

You can climb out of it, up to you tho.

@Yo Tan Wa funny you call me out on asking for reads and me using a colored list of people.But when i give them and ask for yours instead of just the colored list you also have,youre nowhere to be seen? Aint got anything important to say or what?

I gave you my reads pretty fast when you asked, i wonder if its because i actually was doing my job scum hunting :choppawhat:

Why is it taking you so long buddy?

ah shit i meant @RayanOO

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But wait, arent you supposed to be ''sleeping'' bro? Or are you just using that as an excuse to lurk?
Oh it seems you discovered my secret weapon : the different time zone that allow me to lurk in the dark ^^
Next time I will find a better excuse : like working or other stuff.

Everyone fluff in the beginning it's part of the fun, this time it last a bit longer but why not. The day is 48h long so 5 pages of fluffing is not a big deal, we will have plenty stuffs to read. So sussing people for fluffing in the bugging is now hard as steel.

The only real stuff we have here is Gambit claim / joke that he was L extra early in the game. That is definitely something to look after.

Only Neutral seems good for now.

Also TAC spending a lot of time against Zara because of previous games can be something to look at.

Oh it seems you discovered my secret weapon : the different time zone that allow me to lurk in the dark ^^

Everyone fluff in the beginning it's part of the fun, this time it last a bit longer but why not. The day is 48h long so 5 pages of fluffing is not a big deal, we will have plenty stuffs to read. So sussing people for fluffing in the bugging is now hard as steel.

The only real stuff we have here is Gambit claim / joke that he was L extra early in the game. That is definitely something to look after.

Also TAC spending a lot of time against Zara because of previous games can be something to look at.
Took 27 minutes just to anwer this? :whitepress:

You don't even remember my name ? I am heartbroken
No bro, i do, i just misread it hahahaha.

@Yo Tan Wa funny you call me out on asking for reads and me using a colored list of people.But when i give them and ask for yours instead of just the colored list you also have,youre nowhere to be seen? Aint got anything important to say or what?

I gave you my reads pretty fast when you asked, i wonder if its because i actually was doing my job scum hunting :choppawhat:

Why is it taking you so long buddy?
[/USER]
See, you're mixing up Rayan and Yo because you're jumping around like a panther with rabies. Pipe down, we have so much time without you creating confusion everywhere because you read everything in 5 seconds. :suresure:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Yeah, i stand corrected. I conflated mentions of the death note working when people give out their full names with you saying not to counterclaim pages later. Skimming through i kinda messed that one up, sorry.

Indeed, babe, what do you think about zara/tac/nat
My read on Nat is null for the moment. She looks to play the same way she did last game.
The quarrel b/w TAC and Gambit is still ongoing, but TAC is not easily succumbing to the pressure, that's my view so far.

See, you're mixing up Rayan and Yo because you're jumping around like a panther with rabies. Pipe down, we have so much time without you creating confusion everywhere because you read everything in 5 seconds. :suresure:
He gotta show he's town so he doesn't fall into his own black list :goatasure:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Day one fluff isn't that big of a deal tbh. Day one is usually shit anyways. And we have 48 hours. Let's just sit back and party for the first 24 then go down to business in the last 24.

That's what I do when studying anyways. Except the ratio is more like 46 and 2
:emohiyo:

I read it in 50 seconds, and i only mistook rayan with yo, the rest of my point stands.

He called me out yet he did the same and went to ''sleep'' but nor reallly, then i give him my reads because i actually am doing my job. And when i ask for his. It takes him 27 minutes to come by and answer this

Seems to me like he is parroting.
No wayyy Gambit claiming L as a joke is extra? And should be looked after?
NW being good, something everyone was saying.
The TAC/Zara thing which didnt last too long because it was overshadowed by Zara/Gambit and saying too look after that too.

Why so diplomatic rayan?

The quarrel b/w TAC and Gambit is still ongoing, but TAC is not easily succumbing to the pressure, that's my view so far.
That trash is not the one to succumb to the pressure, scum or not :catblush:

Day one fluff isn't that big of a deal tbh. Day one is usually shit anyways. And we have 48 hours. Let's just sit back and party for the first 24 then go down to business in the last 24.

That's what I do when studying anyways. Except the ratio is more like 46 and 2
:emohiyo:
Oh the same goes for work HAHAHA

I read it in 50 seconds, and i only mistook rayan with yo, the rest of my point stands.

He called me out yet he did the same and went to ''sleep'' but nor reallly, then i give him my reads because i actually am doing my job. And when i ask for his. It takes him 27 minutes to come by and answer this
Look. You also made a mistake with me before that.

It's really bad manners in mafia to: follow if people are online or not, if they're sleeping or not, or how long they took to respond. It's a game, not an obligation.

It makes you look hostile to every town. And I will personally vote for you if you count the minutes for another player again.

Yeah I'm a bit slow

(Don't think you pointing fingers to people who fluffed early game is that great a content too)
I didnt point towards all who fluffled, just those who did and kept doing so as well as not actually contributing. Thats how i get things rolling, illicit reactions from people and see how they act.
The fact that you got irked by me doing so tells me all i need to know for now.
Now lets stop this, and go on with getting results please.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
1. You still didn't answer why you stopped in bothering Zara. I was under impression that you are soon gonna tunnel him? My question stands, why stopped?
Well you obviously haven't been reading my posts if that's the impression you got.

I’ve got my eye on you.
It’s a startling thing so I’m keeping it in mind, I haven’t even voted for you lmao. Nor have I expressly said you were scum. No need to freak out
It stands out to me. Whether or not that and other material accumulates and has me sus Zara depends. I don’t sus him yet but I find that interesting. It could be nothing or it could be something. That’s all.
It can hardly be called tunneling when I drop my pursuit of Zara after his initial reply —> que quote #1 above spoken on page 3 <— and clarified twice before your wallie about me that I wasn't voting for him or scum reading him but wasn't happy with his page1 post. I anticipate seeing more of Zara so I can make a fuller judgement. Tunneling is an invention of your imagination. Needless to say, all of this occurs before your post on me.

⅃ said:
2. You seem to know too much about not being L. My problem with that is, you seem to know too much in a town's perspective.
??? The only thing I've said is that L is the most important role. Which, logical deduction ⅃, should be the case. L was the main rival to Kira and the superior to Mello and Near, who needed to combine their efforts to match L. Based just on the anime, L could even end up having some jailer esque abilities doubling his importance. But that's just my hypothesis.

Assuming that the main antagonists rival is going to be the pivotal townie is no way a slip. It's an educated guess.

⅃ said:
3. If there would be any other reasons why you were inactive then I would gladly respect that but that's not the point of me asking why you suddenly decline in pursuing Zara. Those are totally different scenarios.
Review my response to question numero uno.

⅃ said:
4. Regardomg Queen.... Scum? When did I say that? Did you read your comment about Queen? You seem to imply that you're sure of his alignment.
No, I was clarifying to Poison who openly questioned Queen about her lurking that such behavior is normal for Queen. I'm trying to spread information around. Hell, you can ask almost any player here. @Kiwipom comes to mind first, and she'll agree.

You accusing me of defending Queen for some reason makes me conclude you suddenly think we're both sus? Because what other motives do I have to defend a player whose role I have zero clue on? The intent was to inform not to shield.

Yep, to me not contributing is worthless fluff. Town has no business doing that.
Honestly, this attitude is awful. If I wanna have fun on the early parts of day 1, I'm going to. IDGAF if fluff annoys you.

Status
Not open for further replies.