[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Queen, fluff, kept on fluffing while people were trying to move the discussion, therefore scum till further notice

Light, same.
I've made Death Note and Code Geass threads so we can move the talk there.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/code-geass-thread.4555/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/death-note-thread.4716/

There's already 5 pages and it's gonna be a nightmare to catch up for people that come in later, especially if we continue with this tempo.
I literally informed people to stop doing that, yet you accuse me of doing that lmao. If you're skimming through double check before
posting and making wrong accusations, otherwise it doesn't look good on you.

Z
Btw just noticed your sig and avy! Paprika is a nice movie, one of the first i watched with melon :p. Loved it, especially the music tbh.
@Zara is there are role list somewhere? How do you know there is a tracker?
Post automatically merged:

What if you survive the night :laughmoji:
I see,
what do you think about lanji? He posted once then dipped,i got a feeling hes either indie or town. He usually talks more when scum.
i dont, its a guess :)

I literally informed people to stop doing that, yet you accuse me of doing that lmao. If you're skimming through double check before
posting and making wrong accusations, otherwise it doesn't look good on you.
Nah, you were fluffing and then just stopped posting entirely after telling people to stop doing so and posting those two threads. I just didnt feel like furthering you because i viewed you the same as queen.
Did you have the time to catch up yet?
Post automatically merged:

Ok, give us your scum reads. If you're off then mafia probably won't kill you lmao
Saying that as premptive measure so that when he dies to mafia, we can pretend an indie did it bb?
:blush:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
I also want to state that my impression of Poison's vote on you is a little different @NeutralWatcher

This is her first time playing here with a lot of us. If she wanted to use this technique, it wouldn't make sense to have it done at all.

She doesn't know how we react or our level of experience. I don't think she was ever gonna get anything of quality from that vote.

But I missed that she was sussing Nat and Zara from a gut feeling. If she was to randomly put a vote on someone it should have been one of them. That is the only logical reason for putting a random vote like this on a player base that is unknown to you.

the last game i played with a miller unfortunatly happened to be a indepenent claiming miller so nobody would suspect him (the game i played with nat somewhere else).
That Scumdesu. Who fooled all town. Who I tried to superkill and failed. A trauma. But he's such an awesome player.

I concur, I don't trust those miller claims after that event. But at the moment with her the best we can do is watch her play and go off that.
Okay I'll take a back seat this time. :catsure:
What???? I said DON'T be passive :sadgrin:

Z
That Scumdesu. Who fooled all town. Who I tried to superkill and failed. A trauma. But he's such an awesome player.

I concur, I don't trust those miller claims after that event. But at the moment with her the best we can do is watch her play and go off that.

What???? I said DON'T be passive :sadgrin:
i was talking about dragon d luffy ๐Ÿ‘€

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
it was your duty to admit that, and you did a good job by claiming that, thank you

the last game i played with a miller unfortunatly happened to be a indepenent claiming miller so nobody would suspect him (the game i played with nat somewhere else).

so because of that, and because this is my first WG super role madness game, along with my first noctis game, im not just gonna blindly trust ur town

is there a high chance ur town? Yeah. I mean im not even voting for you, just saying that if thereโ€™s a tracker they should slide in your DMs one night, thatโ€™s all. Youโ€™re a girl on an anime forum so you should be used to that.

:catpole:
oh, thank you Mr. Indie-who-claimed-miller, you're a fucker.

Anyways, I was just having fun and messing with you. I understand your process of thought

And yeah, tracker, you can join me in my dms. It's a fun place, let's get it to 15 pages this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.