[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Nah, you were fluffing and then just stopped posting entirely after telling people to stop doing so and posting those two threads. I just didnt feel like furthering you because i viewed you the same as queen.
That's your opinion. Yes, I stopped posting since I have stuff to deal with irl.

Did you have the time to catch up yet?
Not yet.

--- And again, that doesn't change the fact that after some time you diminished from pursuing Zara when I began to question. Like Fujishiro says, you should have not stopped from scum hunting when someone is questioning your methods/reads/tells/etc. especially when you are town. Otherwise, you would be freaking out and tryna defend yourself just to clear yourself.

And above all, did I already accuse you 100% scum? This is just me interrogating you and I think that I am entitled to question anyone here who I think there are some inconsistencies with their statements.
As i am unsure about TAC and i feel like he is being off for now, as well as queen being rather inactive. Gambit summarizes my thoughts well, @Melontonin

Gambit is doing his job, he was question tac,poison and zara.
TAC was going off on zara, so they cant be the same team( as i dont see mafia throwing another mafia under the bus so early and for no reason)
The fact that zara dropped of gambits sus is valid. He made a small mistake early, if you can even call it that, but then he was being helpfull-ish, i am still not 100 on board with him tho but i understand why gambit went on TAC instead.

TAC dropping zara so fast when gambit went on him is an interesting case, he either is scum and thus wanted to lead townies to go off on a townie without wanting to be the figurehead of it or he somehow came to a conclusion that maybe zara wasnt scum,im lleaning towards the former.

And yes, the simple fact that he was being overly defensive can be seen as bad but when i sussed him, he didnt react much. So maybe its just gambit being overly more pressing with his interrogation method that got to him.

Overall doesnt change what i think so far, gambit is town or reads it, tac not so much.
Post automatically merged:

What are your thoughts on fuji taking charge and asking questions to everyone

you know him best, does your gut says hes town?
I play similar as scum, or even more overbearing, you aint seen nothing if you feel like i was being wild here.

Lol yup, that can’t be compared.

@Fujishiro when you have to be consistent scum for a week it’s really hard. You sure a rampage like you just pulled would work? 😂
Post automatically merged:

Ffs Noctis, why the likes :catcry:
Yep, if you notice im never inconsistent. I can and would do it tbh. Tho it would be nightmare inducing and will probably have dreams of that. God forbid i was already dreaming of mafia games when i started and during that tol game.

Status
Not open for further replies.