[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
TAC dropping zara so fast when gambit went on him is an interesting case, he either is scum and thus wanted to lead townies to go off on a townie without wanting to be the figurehead of it or he somehow came to a conclusion that maybe zara wasnt scum,im lleaning towards the former.
You're wrong. Like I said before in my posts you that ya should read, I made it abundantly clear that Zara wasn't a strong suspect for me just the only person who did something I didn't like. Before I was sussed by Gambit, voted by him or his wallie came out, I even told Zara as much.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Hope youre doing good bro.
Just burnout. End of the workmonth, in my case the 10th, is horrible for me. I've been working 12 hours a day for the past few days and will do so until the 10th. That's why I hoped this game would start around the 10th or at worst 9th, because after the 10th I usually take a day or two off.

I've skimmed it now.

Thoughts:
NW leaning townie. Doesn't match his scum meta at all. He's more active and useful.

Gambit leaning townie. I took his L claim as a joke and mimicking when L introduces himself to Light. No way he'd claim such an important role that easily and be the primary target for scum. He's playing much differently than the game we observed from the dead chat, but since I am not familiar with his meta, I am basing it off on his play now, and he's active, probing, asking questions.

TAC mounted a good enough defense against Gambit's questioning. But TAC always feels scumy to me, so I'll put him neutral for now, until I see more of him. Don't wanna sus someone that stated they'll be gone.

You. As of now leaning townie. But please stop measuring how long people take to respond or when they are gone. We are all here of our own volition and have real lives and stuff to deal with, not to mention all the different timezones. Don't base your sus on that.

Queen's matching her style. Silent at the start, more active later on.

Cobra I genuinely don't know lmao. Seemed to be a bit more content playing this round that he usually is, but I am not gonna judge him on that.

The rest nothing much. I either haven't played with them before (Poison) or they haven't caught my eye in any way.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
--- You became overly defensive here and I don't it's necessary to involve other players when about your meta on Queen. Hell, Queen should be the one addressing that AND not you unless you tryna buddy with him. That's my two cents on Queen.
No. I'm trying to give information to Poison considering she's played two games here, including this one. But I guess I'll stop spreading info around on people's meta and what to look out for. That's how town wins right? Being quiet and selfish with info.

--- And again, that doesn't change the fact that after some time you diminished from pursuing Zara when I began to question.
Didn't happen. You're either not reading the thread or got something twisted. As I said in my previous post, on page 3 I put the Zara thing to rest. I'm not about to hound him on a page1 post no matter how weird it is. I referenced him three times after that and 2/3 I was saying how he wasn't someone I thought was scum but I felt like his comment needed more attention / I was interested in seeing more from him.

You had no barrings on my stance on Zara and stop pretending that you do.

And above all, did I already accuse you 100% scum? This is just me interrogating you and I think that I am entitled to question anyone here who I think there are some inconsistencies with their statements.
Well your demeanor and the vote on me indicates you're reasonably sure of yourself, likewise with the Queen case you put it out there that I could be defending Queen for whatever reason. Likewise, you're propagating a lie that your sus on me has affected my stance on Zara. So excuse me if I'm looking at your content in the thread and reaching the conclusion that you're heavily sus of me. 100% or not doesn't make a difference.
Post automatically merged:

UH OH. Light's also trying to pocket or buddy Queen!!!!

What are your thoughts on fuji taking charge and asking questions to everyone

you know him best, does your gut says hes town?
You're wrong. Like I said before in my posts you that ya should read, I made it abundantly clear that Zara wasn't a strong suspect for me just the only person who did something I didn't like. Before I was sussed by Gambit, voted by him or his wallie came out, I even told Zara as much.
I see, well it doesnt change how im viewing you, you said to watch you so i will. If you are on your town meta, you will do what you do best and scum hunt, we got more than a day left after all.
Just burnout. End of the workmonth, in my case the 10th, is horrible for me. I've been working 12 hours a day for the past few days and will do so until the 10th. That's why I hoped this game would start around the 10th or at worst 9th, because after the 10th I usually take a day or two off.

I've skimmed it now.

Thoughts:
NW leaning townie. Doesn't match his scum meta at all. He's more active and useful.

Gambit leaning townie. I took his L claim as a joke and mimicking when L introduces himself to Light. No way he'd claim such an important role that easily and be the primary target for scum. He's playing much differently than the game we observed from the dead chat, but since I am not familiar with his meta, I am basing it off on his play now, and he's active, probing, asking questions.

TAC mounted a good enough defense against Gambit's questioning. But TAC always feels scumy to me, so I'll put him neutral for now, until I see more of him. Don't wanna sus someone that stated they'll be gone.

You. As of now leaning townie. But please stop measuring how long people take to respond or when they are gone. We are all here of our own volition and have real lives and stuff to deal with, not to mention all the different timezones. Don't base your sus on that.

Cobra I genuinely don't know lmao. Seemed to be a bit more content playing this round that he usually is, but I am not gonna judge him on that.

The rest nothing much. I either haven't played with them before (Poison) or they haven't caught my eye in any way.
NW is town leaning for me too, but he was acting close to this way in the cat game and he ended up scum.

Gambit is scum huting yes, he actually was one of the first to start doing work. I was hoping you knew his meta but okay man.

Only dude i measured by how long it took to respond was rayan and that was after he came at me for giving a list of my gut reads, when he did nothing. Then i give him my full reads immediately and ask him for his, only for him to be gone for a while and coming at me with 3 lines of texts about stuff that was repeated ad nauseum already. Thats what im basing my sus on, not just oh he was gone.

Queen was silent and low activity in the tol game too, she ended up scum.
The queen i saw in the cat game started this way too, as i said in my earlier posts, im putting her there until she does more.

So cobra is an enigma for you too huh?

Lol Sasuke-kun is baiting you so diligently, @TheAncientCenturion. It's even worse than tinfoil though, and what's worse you're falling for it. Terrible form of him to say you "diminished from pursuing Zara" in the first few hours of the game - very true.

I appreciate a good cage rattle though.
that’s right say my name :blush:
Phew, that's better :catblush: and your evil laugh fits

L is the world's number 1 detective and a majority of the series involves him or his successors pursing Kira, so I don't think it's a slip to assume L would be the most important town role
No. I'm trying to give information to Poison considering she's played two games here, including this one. But I guess I'll stop spreading info around on people's meta and what to look out for. That's how town wins right? Being quiet and selfish with info.

Didn't happen. You're either not reading the thread or got something twisted. As I said in my previous post, on page 3 I put the Zara thing to rest. I'm not about to hound him on a page1 post no matter how weird it is. I referenced him three times after that and 2/3 I was saying how he wasn't someone I thought was scum but I felt like his comment needed more attention / I was interested in seeing more from him.

You had no barrings on my stance on Zara and stop pretending that you do.

Well your demeanor and the vote on me indicates you're reasonably sure of yourself, likewise with the Queen case you put it out there that I could be defending Queen for whatever reason. Likewise, you're propagating a lie that your sus on me has affected my stance on Zara. So excuse me if I'm looking at your content in the thread and reaching the conclusion that you're heavily sus of me. 100% or not doesn't make a difference.
Post automatically merged:

UH OH. Light's also trying to pocket or buddy Queen!!!!
It's night
Immmana get back to u again. For now, my vote stays and sweet dreams

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Fujishiro Considering day 1 doesn't end until Sunday around noon-ish for our time zone, I'll probably be making lighter commentary until Saturday evening. Not gonna stop looking at people right now, you included.
Lol Sasuke-kun is baiting you so diligently, @TheAncientCenturion. It's even worse than tinfoil though, and what's worse you're falling for it. Terrible form of him to say you "diminished from pursuing Zara" in the first few hours of the game - very true.

I appreciate a good cage rattle though.
Lmao. I'm a sucker for it, I came back to that and wanted to set the record straight. Repeat something often enough and town goats will believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.