[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z
Why town read to both of them so early?

But gambit did vote for tac

And tac did vote for gambit later

Will you care to answer my questions if you finish eating your ๐Ÿฟ
just a gut feeling its 2 townies aruging. the arguments they both have on each other are a bit silly

what are ur reads ? Who do u sus

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
just a gut feeling its 2 townies aruging. the arguments they both have on each other are a bit silly

what are ur reads ? Who do u sus
I don't have town read on anyone.

It's too early for me to give such reads.

But I can tell you what I am finding off about some players

1) light - didn't like his reads

2)poison - i see her asking questions but I am not seeing her follow on those questions or her getting anywhere without those questions. She is all over the place but her presence feel superficial

3)yo tan(gave reads first instead of asking questions), yours (being serious)and gambit(engaged into scum hunt) meta seem off. It could be due to Many reasons so I don't wanna push a tin foil

4) neutral watcher - there is somethings weird about him. As if he is trying to act townie.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
What's with this death note, the full name comes out and stuff?

Reborn

โ€Ž
I always remember players who NK me N1 :wellwell:

I want to try different playstyle since 2 times I was strong townie, Kakegurui and Naruti game I was killed N1

You can trust me.
So you agree that there is somethings off about you today lol

I have no clue why players gave you town read despite you playing differently this game

no thanks sensei
Why cobra?

You don't like being town and always say "please lynch or kill me"

But in this game you wanna play ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You end up as Neutral faction or mafia?

Vote Lynch : Yo Tan Wa.
Let's see what you make out of this. Kek.
That despite playing 22-23 games, your reads are still bad.
Don't you begin your day with asking questions first to scum hunt then give reads?

Why reads first?
Same question for you, you usually end the fluff bt you did nothing last Night. Hence keeping an eye on you post.

Nah, i dont. You basing this on my last game? bt i put questions when i have time, and simply reads when i dont. This time i was planning to get back to studying once i read everything and gave my reads. And i think i got good read on many players this time.

Nothing on my reads, huh?
Your initial read on Neutral is similar to mine. And on few other player, good vibe.

Reborn

โ€Ž
That despite playing 22-23 games, your reads are still bad.

Same question for you, you usually end the fluff bt you did nothing last Night. Hence keeping an eye on you post.

Nah, i dont. You basing this on my last game? bt i put questions when i have time, and simply reads when i dont. This time i was planning to get back to studying once i read everything and gave my reads. And i think i got good read on many players this time.

Nothing on my reads, huh?
Your initial read on Neutral is similar to mine. And on few other player, good vibe.
Why will I care for what's happening with fluff posts here when I was enjoying few cold beers while sitting in my balcony enjoying rainy weather conditions?๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
@Trismegistus my R6 why are you so silent and on sideline this game?

Don't know how to make posts while being scum for the first time?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Lol no

Iโ€™m 100% town๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™m still half asleep and skimmed through most of the pages

I have to read them again to come up with something

Status
Not open for further replies.