[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Well yes, kiwi, tbh I don't get much hyped with a complete new players list and I play off site games pretty "ehhly" I was surprised that I was Never mislynched both the times, even though I was playing as my scum games back then. So it's like if I post less that's AI and I'm scum or gget yeeted for that, as early as day1 if scum. But I was passive till the end and I survived as town iirc. It was amazing. XD. But I am trying out playing multiple games at the same time. So right now. I'm playing 3 games at the same time and another one is starting tom/the day after tom.

So I'm kinda getting confused. : P and all are new lists of players so sorry if I forgot I played with you before. :(
Post automatically merged:

He is towny, what did you find scummy about him?
haha it's ok, I totally understand. I just remembered you cuz you had that Sakusa avy <3

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He is towny, what did you find scummy about him?
And, how you know for sure that he is townie so early in the game?

Did you play with him in the past to have knowledge about his meta?

Or do you have some information that we don't know?😏😏

haha it's ok, I totally understand. I just remembered you cuz you had that Sakusa avy <3
Ayy I knew your name from Drago that you watch haikyuu. Tbh I came here for haikyuu, he tempted me that here there are some people who likes Haikyuu : P
And, how you know for sure that he is townie so early in the game?

Did you play with him in the past to have knowledge about his meta?

Or do you have some information that we don't know?😏😏
Yeah the information is called gut feeling. Which you have no access to...

Oh Drago lied. There's like 5 of us here max and 2 other people who doesn't even watch the series but posts a lot in the Haikyuu thread lmao.
Ehhh well at least there are 5 I asked our site '' s people and they are.......... Uh sigh.

Okay so kiwi what do you think of reborn's vote on NW and Me saying NW is towny?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ayy I knew your name from Drago that you watch haikyuu. Tbh I came here for haikyuu, he tempted me that here there are some people who likes Haikyuu : P

Yeah the information is called gut feeling. Which you have no access to...
Same case with me so why you came defending him?

Let him come and respond

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Okay so kiwi what do you think of reborn's vote on NW and Me saying NW is towny?
I don't have a solid read yet. I'm a bit surprised Reborn hasn't really grilled NW much and casted the vote and I do see what Reborn is saying. A bit of gut feelings is saying there is something off with NW, mainly the whole "I'm going to die tonight!" thing.

But otherwise, I feel like NW plays relatively the same as town and mafia. He seems to townclear people more than scumhunt, so like I can't give you a good read especially when there isn't much that he posted.

And I see where both of you are coming from, I'm gonna say you and reborn are town vs town

What made you change your sus from Natalija/Zara to Light/Yo Tan Wa?
I haven't changed it. They are still a probability along with the new one.

I don't have a solid read yet. I'm a bit surprised Reborn hasn't really grilled NW much and casted the vote and I do see what Reborn is saying. A bit of gut feelings is saying there is something off with NW, mainly the whole "I'm going to die tonight!" thing.

But otherwise, I feel like NW plays relatively the same as town and mafia. He seems to townclear people more than scumhunt, so like I can't give you a good read especially when there isn't much that he posted.

And I see where both of you are coming from, I'm gonna say you and reborn are town vs town
I see.

Kiwi- Bad start. She inquires about if she could claim or not, and that she needs to put one thing out there. This in itself was not bad, bt how Zara, a new player, picked on this quickly saying Miller need to claim like this, gave me bad vibes and it ended up as the same claim from kiwi.
Later on, same Zara starts questioning Kiwi on this very same claim, that gave me distancing/bussing vibes.
So in all Kiwi Miller claim didn't convince me and her scum self is much capable of pulling such tactics like Miller at the start of the game.

Zara then says a Tracker should keep chck on her, any one of Nights, which is really not a Mafia buddy thing to say. It is obvious thinh in itself, bt still they wouldn't stand to benefit from such. Their initial interaction also isn't usual thing for Mafia buddies to do, especially when he didn't need to, so i know my case above is poor one, bt that were the initial vibes i got, bt dropped as i read more into Zara n Kiwi.

Now on the Kiwi case on Gambit itself, i dont think i should speak right nw. Since I mostly overlooked their(big) posts, Tac-Zara n Gambit follow up on that, saved em in my quotes for readin em later.
But her post felt convincing enough for me to do a Gambit reread. His fake claim intention in itself are questionable and if his meta match scum one, it 180 degrees my reads on him last page. I will put him Neutral for nw, since i also can't completly believe you know his meta, nor take your words as it is.
Kiwi later on posts Gave Townie Vibes, including this Case.

Queen- Not much on her itself, i dont even remember any post from that wasn't fluff from start. Bt i didn't like Tac n Light opinion that she is allowed to do this given it is her meta. I agree with Zara on this. It's like giving her scum game a free pass. Tac gave it to Poison, a new player, so i can get behind it. But not Light supporting it later on.

And for clarification since my vote is on her, it's about saying Code Geass is better than Death Note. The vote is well deserved.

Rayan- Neutral
I dont agree with Fujitora pointing out the exact time a player replies back in, but the timing of posts do help figure out scums. Rayan called out Fuji on his Rainbow reads, asking for detailed reads. But didn't follow, when Fuji provided em and asked Rayan reads. Or he gave bad reads, i am unsure here.
(i need to reread Rayan reads again, all i remember are Fuji words that Rayan gave bad reads or 3 lines something like that). Rayan had been offline after that.
A townie Rayan usually does this( what he did with Fuji) at start, bt since safe play with no scum reads outed Rayan last time, his scum self would also play differently this time.

Melon- I have seen mostly fluff posts or conversations like replies from her that Nat usually does. Her posts lack substance this time and that necessarily is not bad thing. Bt I got bad vibes from her.

Nat- Feels like her usual self. Hard to explain why that is the case, bt for now i dont sus her.

I think i won't give my reads on Light, Zara n Tac yet. I might question em, or observe em more for nw. They are my sus for nw.

Tris, Ali, Cobra, Flower has been inactive.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I am catching up

No one said that you shouldnt be basing reads based of people saying theyll sleep yet they still lurk and answer several pages later to call people out, i should rightfully be suspect of that. Its not against the rules
I don't think I ever said I would go to sleep yesterday, I said that to you in the other game we are playing at the same time on NF and it was Thursday night lol.

Ps : you have 27 minutes to answer to that

Why? You think you playing scummy?

Oh Drago lied. There's like 5 of us here max and 2 other people who doesn't even watch the series but posts a lot in the Haikyuu thread lmao.
I am anime watcher only, so if you haven't counted me, you got one more.

It was hard to keep up with Volleyball game in Manga, and so many characters. So i didn't try reading Manga again, even tho i wanted to.

What made you change your sus from Natalija/Zara to Light/Yo Tan Wa?
I think she has both since start, me town reading her feels pocketing to her. @Trismegistus what do you say about that tell her. :zosleepy:

I tried to be passive since when I got strong townie vibe from some players I got killed N1 twice.
Neutral you have long list of players that would be sus if you get killed, did you explain/ say why so?
And you didn't include me, i also town read you.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I think she has both since start, me town reading her feels pocketing to her. @Trismegistus what do you say about that tell her. :zosleepy:

Neutral you have long list of players that would be sus if you get killed, did you explain/ say why so?
And you didn't include me, i also town read you.
What I think about Poison?

I'm only on page 15. I have to read them all over again since I speed-read them the first time.

From those 15 pages, this is what I think of her, at least for now...

She said that she thinks either Zara or Nat are scum. This was just based on her gut feeling from what I remember. But she didn't vote for any of the two nor questioned them but Neutral. I get that it was for his reaction but still. Didn't question Nat nor Zara

She also said that we should avoid mislynch if possible but mislynches will always happen especially in early phases but I didn't make much thought about whether she was trying to say something with this or not.

For now, she is neutral for me

(this all is based on those 15 pages)

So just let me catch up finally then I will give my thoughts and a sus list.

What I think about Poison?

I'm only on page 15. I have to read them all over again since I speed-read them the first time.

From those 15 pages, this is what I think of her, at least for now...

She said that she thinks either Zara or Nat are scum. This was just based on her gut feeling from what I remember. But she didn't vote for any of the two nor questioned them but Neutral. I get that it was for his reaction but still. Didn't question Nat nor Zara

She also said that we should avoid mislynch if possible but mislynches will always happen especially in early phases but I didn't make much thought about whether she was trying to say something with this or not.

For now, she is neutral for me

(this all is based on those 15 pages)

So just let me catch up finally then I will give my thoughts and a sus list.
Nah i meant Pocketing.

On reads, if you have caught up. I would want something on Kiwi, Melon, Tac, Gambit n Zara. Take your sweet time,

Also, Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.