[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There are a lot of players who changed their meta this game: NW, Rayan, TAC, Reborn, Gambit, Zara and Cobra.

NW and Zara excuse - not getting killed
Gambit excuse - arrogant Sasuke-kun
Rayan and TAC - probably trying to improve, although there’s a great chance TACy is scum.
Cobra excuse - a more important role than usual

@Reborn why are you extra laid back?
Weird you asked me this because I remember very well telling you after last game that I have work issues.

And, you have really good memory so why you asked me this question?

Anyway,let me clear something on NW.

Hey everyone. Hope for a fun game.

Any reason? Is this a spite lynch?

NW actually your gameplan hasn't changed at all lol I lied

What I found weird was your post above.

Tac and kiwi are cool and I have never seen spite between them. It's not like we are talking about beta here. Also, you are quite experience playin over here.

So I really didn't like that you asked tac the reason to cast vote (there is no reason to cast vote right at the beginning)or asking whether it's spite lynch.

I felt you did so to strike your town meta because you usually do this. But this time it was just out of context.

The below posts are your town meta - asking about passive, asking player who put vote on the reason and so on
Is this your passive to be drunk?

Is there a drunkard in Death Note?
I dislike your reason to vote me.

Then your made a very weird post - you said and I quote "i think I would get killed tonight and yours role is not useful"
Also since most of you think I'm town I think I would get killed tonight.

That's a good thing since my role is not that useful after all so they would waste their night action to kill me.

This weirdness continues furthermore. Let me elaborate.

Intially you placed me as sus
Then you said if you die tonight,then following players could be scum. (the post was made before you town clear me if I remember well)In this post, I am missing - your initial sus
If I die tonight scum must be

Melontonin
Rayan
TAC
Queen
Light
Flower

:myman:
Then you say it's about those players who nk you in previous games. Okay I buy this.

But why excluded me - your initial sus?

Also, when I asked you aki you being weird you said "you want to try different playstyle so you playing different". That's too much of a defensive reply.

And, you aren't playing different lmao
You are playing weird and it gives feel that you are trying to replicate your town gameplay. That's why it's weird.
I always remember players who NK me N1 :wellwell:

I want to try different playstyle since 2 times I was strong townie, Kakegurui and Naruti game I was killed N1

You can trust me.

And, I really don't underestimate this logic of you saying "I have useless ability" again and again. This is SRM. Why you will end up with useless abilities?
Some

Yeah really I have useless ability. Not kidding.

I think Reborn was weird last night for fluff post when he tends to be the one to stop fluff post but then again it was night time at his area so that might be the reason and today he looks active in scum hunting so I think he's townie.
Post automatically merged:

*understand logic of yours

N

NeutralWatcher

Weird you asked me this because I remember very well telling you after last game that I have work issues.

And, you have really good memory so why you asked me this question?

Anyway,let me clear something on NW.

NW actually your gameplan hasn't changed at all lol I lied

What I found weird was your post above.

Tac and kiwi are cool and I have never seen spite between them. It's not like we are talking about beta here. Also, you are quite experience playin over here.

So I really didn't like that you asked tac the reason to cast vote (there is no reason to cast vote right at the beginning)or asking whether it's spite lynch.

I felt you did so to strike your town meta because you usually do this. But this time it was just out of context.

The below posts are your town meta - asking about passive, asking player who put vote on the reason and so on

Then your made a very weird post - you said and I quote "i think I would get killed tonight and yours role is not useful"

This weirdness continues furthermore. Let me elaborate.

Intially you placed me as sus

Then you said if you die tonight,then following players could be scum. (the post was made before you town clear me if I remember well)In this post, I am missing - your initial sus

Then you say it's about those players who nk you in previous games. Okay I buy this.

But why excluded me - your initial sus?

Also, when I asked you aki you being weird you said "you want to try different playstyle so you playing different". That's too much of a defensive reply.

And, you aren't playing different lmao
You are playing weird and it gives feel that you are trying to replicate your town gameplay. That's why it's weird.

And, I really don't underestimate this logic of you saying "I have useless ability" again and again. This is SRM. Why you will end up with useless abilities?

*understand logic of yours
When I was strong town read they were scums lol. These are just spite sus. Not really serious read.

During Naruto

Melontonin
Rayan
TAC

During Kakegurui
Queen
Light

DuringToS
Flower

But yeah I really have useless ability.

Reborn

So that you can confirm in front of the players :goatasure:
Thanks for showing concern but I don't thinking that was your intention

When I was strong town read they were scums lol. These are just spite sus. Not really serious read.

During Naruto

Melontonin
Rayan
TAC

During Kakegurui
Queen
Light

DuringToS
Flower

But yeah I really have useless ability.
Why you said you are trying different gameplay when you are playing as usual?

How different you are playing?

N

NeutralWatcher

Thanks for showing concern but I don't thinking that was your intention

Why you said you are trying different gameplay when you are playing as usual?

How different you are playing?
Is there benefit to me to change my gameplay when Rayan, Fujishiro, Light townread me? I think that should answer your question.

Reborn

Is there benefit to me to change my gameplay when Rayan, Fujishiro, Light townread me? I think that should answer your question.
Huh?

That didn't answer my question at all.

Let me ask again. Why you said you are playing differently this game when questioned your gameplay when you're are playing as usual?

How you this gameplay of yours different from your usual gameplay?

What else can be my intention than clarifying your meta? Some elaborate plan?
:milaugh:
Timing is off.

I don't think there was an need for you to put efforts to clarify my meta.

N

NeutralWatcher

Huh?

That didn't answer my question at all.

Let me ask again. Why you said you are playing differently this game when questioned your gameplay when you're are playing as usual?

How you this gameplay of yours different from your usual gameplay?
It's up to you if you still sus me.

If I'm mafia why would I change my gamestyle whe many players townread me?

Reborn

It's up to you if you still sus me.

If I'm mafia why would I change my gamestyle whe many players townread me?
Okay let me phrase the questions again

How exactly you changed your gameplay?

I am not asking why you did but how. In what paraments you define this gameplay of yours being different

Reborn

And yet I think there is, so I will.

Timing is what you make up when you’re overthinking.
Explained how there was any need for you to clarify my meta?

Did I ask you? No

Am I getting vote out? No

Am I getting cornered by being sus from all corners? No

And, phraso of of your post doesn't really give vibe that you were trying to clarify my meta
You placed me among players whom meta is off.
There are a lot of players who changed their meta this game: NW, Rayan, TAC, Reborn, Gambit, Zara and Cobra.

NW and Zara excuse - not getting killed
Gambit excuse - arrogant Sasuke-kun
Rayan and TAC - probably trying to improve, although there’s a great chance TACy is scum.
Cobra excuse - a more important role than usual

@Reborn why are you extra laid back?
then you give reasons why others meta is off.

But placed a question to me asking "why I am extra laid back".

I don't know how you see this as clarifying my meta.

To me, it give vibe that you are trying to scum hunt asking me question - answer to which you already know before this game even got started.

I think more relaxed. More emoji. :catsure:
Not liking you.

As town you shouldn't be worried about saving yourself but cath in scums no matter what.

Catch scums**

Explained how there was any need for you to clarify my meta?

Did I ask you? No

Am I getting vote out? No

Am I getting cornered by being sus from all corners? No

And, phraso of of your post doesn't really give vibe that you were trying to clarify my meta
You placed me among players whom meta is off.
then you give reasons why others meta is off.

But placed a question to me asking "why I am extra laid back".

I don't know how you see this as clarifying my meta.

To me, it give vibe that you are trying to scum hunt asking me question - answer to which you already know before this game even got started.
Eh? I’m asking you because I want to see your answer to read you, I don’t give a damn if you asked me or are being voted out. So you’re allowed to ask anyone any question to oblivion and we can’t do the same? Lol.

Because your passiveness could mean scum :giogio:

N

NeutralWatcher

On serious note I think there are some players who sus Melontonin:

1. Fujishiro
2. TAC
3. Yo Tan Wa
4. Ali

But none of them place vote on Melontonin. I agree with them. Melontonin also encouraged player to claim L which makes me sus her since L is most powerful townie based on story. I think her posts don't bring any contribution.

Vote lynch Melontonin

i flipped a coin to decide
:seriously:

Reborn

Eh? I’m asking you because I want to see your answer to read you, I don’t give a damn if you asked me or are being voted out. So you’re allowed to ask anyone any question to oblivion and we can’t do the same? Lol.

You can ask me questions

And, that's why I replied

But your reply was

So that you can confirm in front of the players :goatasure:

Thus reply^^ was weird

You could have simply said the reason you gave below

Did you get my point?

You can ask me questions

And, that's why I replied

But your reply was

Thus reply^^ was weird

You could have simply said the reason you gave below

Did you get my point?
No, your reply was weird - I know what you personally told me, but the rest of the thread doesn’t know that.

And just because we both wanted to be more laid back doesn’t mean we aren’t scum in this game, so I don’t see why it should get a pass

:smithnie:

Everything you said about NW is correct though.

Status
Not open for further replies.