[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

1) I didn't defend him
2) He wasn't there :kayneshrug:
3) Stop trying to frame me, it's not working
Yeah that’s why he is on the voting table for me. My concern is why didn’t he defend himself?
I say let's leave TACy for tomorrow. He'll be easy to get rid of if he's scum. :catpole:
Ok, so TAC for tomorrow, who for today?
I would rather lynch the less obvious ones like NW, Zara, Queen, Light.

Poison's reaction right now told me that she isn't scum, otherwise she wouldn't forget about us. :milaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@Natalija You sus TAC hard D1 and when he was about to be voted by Kiwipom you defended him. Why? Any reason?
You can't deny that your game play is quite sus andI hesitated so vote against you previous day phase. But something was weird at the end Kiwi voted against you just like that after putting a vote on Gambit all day. The timing was off same for her reasons

Yeah I thought he was sus since he put Rayan, Melontonin, Gambit and other on his sus list and didn't push the lynch.

Then I remember in Covid 19 he also vote locked Lanji and didn't push the lynch and he was doctor (before converted to living dead)

So I'm conflicted to keep my vote on him.
I mean the overall reads you gave, you had 2 lines for Tac, only fluffs.

N

NeutralWatcher

You can't deny that your game play is quite sus andI hesitated so vote against you previous day phase. But something was weird at the end Kiwi voted against you just like that after putting a vote on Gambit all day. The timing was off same for her reasons
Yeah I don't deny that. I don't like to get strong town read so I tried to play differently to avoid NK on N1

@Flower my ability itself does actual visit. However, if the action fails, then I won't. By failed actions, it means many things, I was role-crushed itself, or the target is immune, or my role guessing is incorrect.

I hope this clarifies the situation. Right now, we can assume the following:
1. I have visited Fuji and you are lying
2. My action failed and you are telling the truth

I'd go with the latter but it doesn't change the fact that Fuji remains suspect.

@Flower my ability itself does actual visit. However, if the action fails, then I won't. By failed actions, it means many things, I was role-crushed itself, or the target is immune, or my role guessing is incorrect.

I hope this clarifies the situation. Right now, we can assume the following:
1. I have visited Fuji and you are lying
2. My action failed and you are telling the truth

I'd go with the latter but it doesn't change the fact that Fuji remains suspect.
So if you aren't lying, it was the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.