[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher your read of Tac was bad, i asked you about more on Tac back thn as well. Something to say about that?
Yeah I thought he was sus since he put Rayan, Melontonin, Gambit and other on his sus list and didn't push the lynch.

Then I remember in Covid 19 he also vote locked Lanji and didn't push the lynch and he was doctor (before converted to living dead)

So I'm conflicted to keep my vote on him.

N

NeutralWatcher

I actually reread the thread yesterday and I found Natalija sus TAC first and when TAC was about to be voted by some players, she defended him.

I can find that quote if you want.

@Gambit what info do you have?
Well, I might as well claim one of my abilities but this is not to be taken 100% concrete.

I can roleblock a target if I correctly guessed his exact flavor. I targeted Fuji because he is one of my prime suspect for keeping that vote on me and for the reasons I just mentioned. I guessed that his character is Teru Mikami. If there's no potential kill then we might have role-crushed the potential successor of Kira himself.

We better get a claim from Fuji
You asked Drago for a claim...I’m guessing he has access to it as part of his role, considering that user’s start date relative to when this game began, and didn’t switch back before liking your post.
You're not purposely outing L, do you? LOLOLOL

What you want explained, LoLoL

I had some words for you btw
Improve your townie game, if not for being Masoned you would have been Lynched last day phase. Next time, keep it less obvious, and not give away to scums.
And why would I let you guys lynch a 100% confirmed Townie? And way to dodge the question...

How am I revealing it? Pointing something out based on an educated guess is bad in this game? You worried that going after him now will make you look scummy? :amazing:
No i am speaking bout characters that imp for Townie win, that zara talked about. And L is one, why would you even want to deduce that? Are you scum, Jew?
You subbed in place of Melon, rigght? Yes u are.

Well, I might as well claim one of my abilities but this is not to be taken 100% concrete.

I can roleblock a target if I correctly guessed his exact flavor. I targeted Fuji because he is one of my prime suspect for keeping that vote on me and for the reasons I just mentioned. I guessed that his character is Teru Mikami. If there's no potential kill then we might have role-crushed the potential successor of Kira himself.

We better get a claim from Fuji

You're not purposely outing L, do you? LOLOLOL
And you got this from visiting nobody last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.