[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NeutralWatcher I'll tell you why I "said L should counterclaim"
it was in direct response to TAC saying he believes Gambit. I said well you should wait longer for a counterclaim cause a lot of players haven't shown up yet after he said "I'm L!"

In my noob mind it didn't click he shouldn't claim, obviously he shouldn't. I just came back from a non-claiming game.
Anyway, that's the reason since I saw @Yo Tan Wa was also questioning it.
Oh i believe you, 🍈.

D

Dragomir

Christ, Neutral's final vote is on Mel. Not a good look on his side, especially after I said there's a scum in the lone voters.

Pushing that Neutral lynch for sure.

N

Noctis

"Well, Light. It looks like you've lost." Ryuk's voice rose into laughter while saying that, but it did not reach Light. It was the end of their journey. "Remember how in the beginning, when we first met, I told you that I'd be the one writing your name in my notebook? That is part of the agreement, between a shinigami who brings a notebook to the human world and the first human who picks it up. If they put you in prison, who knows when you'd die? And I don't wanna' lie around, waiting, so... It's all over... You'll die here... It was good while it lasted. We eased each other's boredom for quite a while. Well, Light. It's been interesting."

@TheAncientCenturion [Light Yagami] has been lynched
You are Light Yagami!

[Passive - Tactical Genius] - Light is immune to regular kills and role-Crushes.

[Passive - Just a student] - Light Yagami is immune to all kinds of investigation abilities. He will appear as [Innocent] on alignment checks.

[Passive - Anonymous Chat] - Light shares an Anonymous Chat with his followers. Therefore, he may anonymously talk to them.

[Passive - Ryuk] - Ryuk is a Shinigami who gave Kira his death note which the later uses as a means to complete his goal. He is invisible to everyone except Kira and is always following him around. Light has access to a Sock Puppet account name after Ryuk. He may use it to post in the thread and may vote(It will count as additional).
--- [Kira] - Light Yagami has another Sock Puppet name after his identity as "Kira". He may use that account to post three times per Day Phase.

[Passive - Pass the Death Note] - If Lynched or killed at any point of the cycle death note will be passed to Light Yagami successor and they will clean this rotten world for him.

[Passive - It's nothing but a book] - Kira is immune to any Trackers and Watchers when performing an action through his [Death Note]. He may not be redirected, and he's immune to deflectors or bus-drivers.

[Active - Memory Loss] - After Day 3 or later, Light may suffer from memory loss, when this is activated he will be role-blocked for the remainder of the cycle having forgotten his goal and lost his Death Note. Prior to that time, he will appear town upon his death and may task Ryuk to hand the Death Note to a Teru Mikami. The death or lynch of Light Yagami should be a pre-determined number of phases before to appear town upon his death.

[Active - Hacker] - Light may each night target a player and receive a list of any investigative results ever received by that player.

[Active - Apples] - In order to manipulate Ryuk and make him do things for him. Once per cycle, Light may give Ryuk some apples to try to get something out of him. He starts the game with 10 apples.
--- [1 Apple] - Effects of the actions that targeted him during a certain phase.
--- [4 Apples] - Character and Alignment of the player that visited him the most recently.
--- [5 Apples] - Roles that visited Kira during a certain phase.

[Active - Death Note] - Kira can use death in a number of creative ways. Each cycle, Light may choose how to utilize his Death Note. As for the common use, Kira may write the name of a player in his Death Note. There are several rules, that he must follow in order to successfully use it. First, alongside their name, he must submit their correct role name. Second, he must submit the date of death as well as the reason for their death. The date of death must be no later than 2 cycles from when he first write the name of the target and the reason for death. If the cause of death isn't specified, the victim dies of a heart attack next day phase.

[Active - Shinigami Eyes] - At any time, Kira may decide to make a deal for [Shinigami Eyes] with Ryuk in exchange for half of his remaining lifespan. He will be able to investigate a player each cycle and learn their full role (including any hidden ability) bypassing any kind of immunity. He will also learn the entire history of their role, every player they ever targeted. As a consequence, he will lose all his defensive passives and always start the day phase +1 vote on him. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate All Threats to Kira
____________________________________________________​
Report From Stranger
:queenhear:

Yo. Queen of the Beast Pirates here to let you know that the game ends when certain townies die. That’s one of the surprises that Noctis has for us. So let’s keep the character claiming to a minimum. People willing to reveal their character after one vote? People trying to speculate Drago and Flower’s characters? Good lord...and I thought Kaido-sama was the baka.

And before anyone gets the dumb idea of killing me so it’s revealed in my death writeup who the list of characters are....it’s a hidden ability. You won’t find out even if you kill me.

I got to go now, a bunch of samurai just stabbed Kaido-sama and I got to protect him. See you very soon!

:queenmoji:

Night 1 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions(If Any).

D

Dragomir

Ok, looking at Tac's role, it's safe to say that he knew who his buddies were but they didn't know him. So trying to find buddies through interactions will be tricky as we'll have to just look at it from Tac's end not the other poster. I do expect Tac to try to leave some hints for his buddies to find him.

After rereading Tac's posts, I think Natalija, Poison, and Gambit look better now. Gambit for obvious reasons cause they pushed each other super hard last day(I don't want Gambit to claim anymore).

Poison looks better since from this post it looks like Tac used her as his fake scum read. He went in on her and even broke down quotes. Definitely was not bussing. I still suspect Poison, but the possibilities are smaller now I admit.

As for Nat...the interactions between her and Tac didn't strike buddy-buddy and I wouldn't say that Tac was trying to leave hints either.
Okay. Read pretty much everything. Think I skipped a Light/Fuji post there because it seemed disconnected from the game with the time thing.

My reads of active players below. I didn't include some who aren't really active. Only those who posted a few times.

Town:

Fuji — Not only did he come out aggressive and demanding reads, but he made mistakes. Scum is way more calculated, whereas Fuji's mistaking players early on and isn't keeping his attention on any single player. He's snooping around. It reminds me of Reborn in its tenacity and annoying nature.

Nat's quote here basically made me lean heavily for Fuji.

NeutralWatcher — He's pretty straight forward as a townie. Isn't saying much but has tried to stay on topic the entire game. Off his meta, I'm saying he's leaning town.

Natalija — ..Looking at her posts, she hasn't done much lmfao. She put up a few posts that were decent but she feels a little void post wise. But the tone of her post and style leaves me to believe she's town. I think I can read her pretty well.

The Long List of Slightly Active Neutrals:

Zara — Has a better chance of being town but reviewing his posts in large he hasn't done much. A little scuffle with Fuji over Fuji town leading, which I do sorta appreciate but nothing of note to push him further in either category. I still have a good-ish feeling about him though.
Queen
Tris
Light
Reborn

Yo Tan

Kiwi — Miller. Enough said, should always be somewhat wary of her until something happens.

Lean Scum

Rayan — His arguments with Fuji didn't amount to anything. He just insulted Fuji's picks / opinions on town but I don't recall seeing Rayan put anything of value in place or discuss anything. He popped in for that, and that's is. Pointless argument.
Gambit — Feels like he's blowing up my commentary about Zara or Queen into something way too large and nitpicking. I think my thoughts are clear on his posts. Paper thin and substanceless.
Mel — She's all fluff and some misunderstood points. Specifically at me, I recall her trying to "get me" when I took the ⅃ claim seriously. Overall gives me a negative feeling.
Poison — So, pleasant person to converse with. She seems nice. She has talked a lot and said literally nothing. She obsesses over game rules, then asks pretty benign questions that doesn't advance the game or gleam info from people. She's just floating around. My memory of her posts were of Poison being active and talking/questioning, so I didn't bother to think negatively of her.

I'd be happiest with a Poison lynch right now.
Unvote
Vote lynch Poison @Rej @Noctis

So only a few of those are even game moving questions. Such as asking reads for herself and Yo Tan. It';s friendly banter, which I am a fan of, but it's not useful. Then you factor in the obsession with the set up. That's a lot of talk about something we can't really decide or know about. It almost always boils down to the same idea of 3/4 Mafia and maybe 1 indie. It doesn't need us to break down individual character personalities in the factions—that does not currently affect us. Drago pointed out to me in past games it's how scum pretends to be contributing.

I find myself agreeing with Neutral here. If you sus them / have a gut feeling, that's already a bit of pressure. Why wouldn't you continue to vote for them to keep it pressing? Diverting off to NW doesn't make sense, it's casting a wide net and catching nothing because your "primary sus" are now ignored by you.

Slightly positive of Yo Tan, cause he's willing to give his reads and put his ideas out there. Meaning he's ready for scrutiny and arguments.

Tbh that doesn't translate well over here and I never knew who you were in-game lmfao. So it's moot.

Make her talk. It's her meta but you can change it by @'ing her and interacting with her. No one is stopping you.
Post automatically merged:

This wasn't worth the effort lmfao. Don't expect another recap like this near the end of the day phase @Natalija.

Miler is someone who is default guilty/suspicious when investigated but is actually a townie.
As for why I quoted this read list of his above, I strongly believe there to be a scum buddy within one of the town and yellow reads. I'm banking on Neutral and one of Queen/Tris/Light.

"Well, Light. It looks like you've lost." Ryuk's voice rose into laughter while saying that, but it did not reach Light. It was the end of their journey. "Remember how in the beginning, when we first met, I told you that I'd be the one writing your name in my notebook? That is part of the agreement, between a shinigami who brings a notebook to the human world and the first human who picks it up. If they put you in prison, who knows when you'd die? And I don't wanna' lie around, waiting, so... It's all over... You'll die here... It was good while it lasted. We eased each other's boredom for quite a while. Well, Light. It's been interesting."

@TheAncientCenturion [Light Yagami] has been lynched

____________________________________________________​
Report From Stranger

Night 1 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions(If Any).

Ok. LOLOLOLOL :sweat::steef::funky::milaugh:

What an event last day phase no?
Some highlights before we rock again.

I have been observing TAC ever since he started posting something weird towards Zara. For me, he was accusing the latter of nothing. My suspicion on him might have commenced as rather tinfoil but after our repetitive exchanges, he became more and more defensive, deflective, shady, and coast-to-coast. He never really built a case to contest my notion against him but rather calling it substanceless and/or paper-thin - words scum would use when they got nothing to say about the accusation, with the hopes of abandoning the case like a scum would always do. Seriously, before Kiwi emerged from sleep, the suspicion on him was about to go at large; there are players who are ready to buy my case.

When Kiwi endorsed a lynch against me, I expected that TAC will quickly jump on it because I am town and he is scum. He did. Furthermore, remember that he stopped at pursuing Zara when I started accusing him but when Kiwi came to the rescue, he regained his confidence and started fluffing again.

Kiwi's case against me is approved by other players for the reason that she mentioned about our past. I admit I came to her during her newbie game because she was scummy and I found that hole in order to succumb her into the earth but we weren't successful in doing that because we prioritized the lynch of the SK back then. Had he not brought out that thing of the past, my case on TAC wouldn't have shaken and ignored by the others.

Moving on, there are two possibilities in the above scenario.
  1. Kiwi is buddy with TAC who came in to save him from a potential lynching.
  2. Kiwi is defo town and has simply raised a valid point against me.
Assuming the first is true, her timing is convenient. She didn't focus on somebody else but me. There are some posts that called the attention of the other but it the end, it was just me. Demo, I highly doubt that the scums are not paying attention to the vote count. They knew that I had 5 voters before the votes are locked. Those votes are from TAC, Fuji, Zara, Kiwi, and Flower; the last two switched their votes to NW and Nat respectively. If Kiwi is scum, she would be careful in the timing of the vote changing because it would only jeopardize her plan to save her buddy initially and not successfully lynch me. The same goes for Flower. However, they did not do that. And it's too early to buss a mate especially after seeing Kira's role. LOLOLOL

Therefore, in this scenario, neither Flower nor Kiwi is scum. Flower is just scummy yesterday and not helping to solve the game but throw random shades at anybody. Kiwi is a townie who claims miller - we expect that play from a miller in order to inform the cop not to waste an invest on her. It's a good move for a townie but a dumbass play from scum.

I AM LOCKING THEM AS TOWN. SAME FOR DRAGO.
  1. He is mason with Flower
  2. He backed me up with the TAC lynch
  3. He would have also stuck with the Gambit vote if he wanted to save him.
Now let's proceed with the voters.

Zara - I was hoping that his exchange with TAC is genuine. He became pretty annoyed with the latter when being called dumb for the points he was raising about the mechanics. I was considering an act of display because TAC suddenly halts from chasing him but I guess that TAC is purely a scum and he just wanted the former to appear suspicious. Why he retained his vote on me was iffy but I highly doubt that he is buddy with TAC. We should expect a really helpful progression from Zara today.

Fuji - I was town reading him before but when I re-read the thread, something came up to me. It appears that he was loving my posts before Kiwi and even included me in his town core - exact same words. However, it suddenly changes thereafter. If you isolated all his posts, he was going round in spheres until his conversation with Drago about me potentially being bussed by mafia. His line of thoughts circles around approval from Drago whether he should vote Flower over me. In the end, he cast this ----
FYI, i do not trust kiwi completely so i dont consider her that.
Yeah im not gonna wake up before then so whatever, ill just vote
Gambit, to me one of them was scum and since flower apparently isnt i guess gambit is.

Vote lynch gambit

Goodnight
He didn't trust Kiwi completely but he was willing to roll with my lynch started by the former after gaining the approval from Drago who later on changed his mind to TAC instead.

It was an opportunistic vote and something to look at. Like I said earlier, a couple of scums must be in the 5 voters and it turned to be TAC while the potential other one is Fuji.

Now let's move on to the observer. These posts occurred after Oreki released the final vote count.
100% Gambit is scum.
He didn't claim because of his ability to affect vote. It doesn't make sense.
Not claiming when about to get lynched makes sense to you?
Cop or tracker can check me.
These are mere assumptions and confidence brought by the sudden turn out of the events. It appears that when Yo Tan and the others are accusing me of scum before the EOD, he quickly jumped the wagon and accused me, too. Funny thing is, I was interrogating him for his inconsistencies and vote patters in an attempt to split the votes between me and TAC.

The above posts only made him appear looked suspicious because of his adrenalin when he assumed that I would be lynched.

He was also confident in getting investigated at night. Who knows what gave him that confidence? Demo, looking at the role of Kira himself, it appears that scums have the ability to bypass any investigations and even super kills, depending on who the current Kira is.

Prime suspects: NW and Fuji

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Joining a mafia game at the beginning of D2 like :catpole:

Seeing 79 pages at the end of D1 like catded

Never watched/read Code Geass, but I have fond memories of patronizing my local Borders (RIP) and tearing through several volumes of Death Note at a time as a teenager, so that should clear up where I stand on that important matter :wellwell:

THE REBORNIMFORMANT SLANDER WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Trismegistus AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THESE BASELESS ATTACKS AGAINST THE ONLY SPOILER PROVIDER YOU CAN TRUST to get a few things right on occasion

Hablo un poquito español, but not enough to really carry a conversation. ¡Lo siento, mis amigos! ¡Bailando con mantequilla en mis zapatos!

I’m really just skimming because there’s no point in cramming all this shit into the last few hours of the night phase, but this is getting pretty lengthy for an opening post, so...

Lol he didn't claim seriously.

And no one should claim, that's beyond dumb. NO ONE SHOULD CLAIM, ESPECIALLY NOT TOWN. TRUST ME.
No one even think of claiming. I can't stress this enough.
In a full open claim game (which I believe I have not played before), why would we not want anyone to do it? I’m not trying to offer anything up right now, just curious as to why this would be the way to go. I understand that it gives scum the chance to cover their asses, but we should also assume that some claims are legitimate, right?

Hi guys
First of all good job wasting my time and attention going through the first 6-7 pages.

Lets start this off shall we

NW
Gambit
Yo Tan Wa

Cobra
Poison
Lanji

Zara
TAC
Natalija
Reborn

Melontonin
Queen
Light

Green= Core(for now)

Blue( unsure/neutral on)

Grey= Somewhat of a scummy feeling coming from them.

Black= If youre in there, then for me the chances of you being scum is high and i dont trust you, at all.

Thing will change depending on how the fluff/lurking/scum hunting ratios of each of these people is.
Also i read her ass well, for now shes scum. She can prove herself to me or face die in righteous fire :kata:
lemme do it now since youre asking so nicely

Zara, he is reacting badly to being sussed by tac and then gambit, if he is town he shouldnt be this reactive. Also said he wanted to stop the fluff but then just kept on doing it while at the same time defending himself against gambit. If you are town and someone susses you, you either check what they are saying/ignore them and carry on scumhunting. Only reason he would be so defensive is if he maybe is scum(the informed minority) and knows gambit aint one of them.

TAC, for as much as the guys like to troll in the begining, he is an aggressive one. He would not spend so many pages fluffing, say,again just like zara did, to stop the fluff cause reborn might not like it, and then keep on fluffing some more for a few pages. Hence in the grey area.

Neutralwatcher, was the only one for a while to try to move the discussion, and is still doing so, therefore green/town for now.

Reborn, i dont trust for now. He is off, says he drunk but how can i know exactly? For now hes there because he didnt try to move the convo, gave one post with cryptic reads then moved on.

You, you say that asking for reads aint nice, and that my list was just names in different colors but you did the same didnt you? :cheers:, did you not see the lets start it off with this part ? At the top of my post?
But wait, arent you supposed to be ''sleeping'' bro? Or are you just using that as an excuse to lurk?

Queen, fluff, kept on fluffing while people were trying to move the discussion, therefore scum till further notice

Light, same.

Melon, she fluffed a bit, then disappeared for a while, then came back to discuss game mechanics and sussing obvious stuff. Scum till she proves herself not to be.
Cobra and poison, im unsure off, cobra i honestly cant fking read early and poison is the first time i see her playing and also while she was being helpfull-ish, she seemd to be parroting as gambit said.

Now what are your reads buddy?
Still only 15 pages in, but I’m gonna guess you were just applying pressure to Melon on D1 because you can read her better than anyone here. Unless you have a tangible reason to see her as scummy right away, I assume you’ll be fair and not blame me for anything based on her meta, since you and I aren’t dating...yet :sweat:

20 pages in - Rayan plays like scum in every game I’ve been with him, and this one is no exception. @RayanOO, I don’t know if this is intentional or not, but you consistently sit on the sidelines and provide minimal reads at best. You got into it a little with Fuji, but that was it? Are you purposefully making yourself a target because you’re leaning into this style of play?
Neutralwatcher feels normal to me. So, watch out, scum might kill him lmfao.

You feel pretty townie. I've actually swung more in favor for Zara. It'd of been a lot easier for him to come back and support Gambit instead he's actually been my biggest supporter here, oddly enough. Queen's using her normal meta so that's default townie points for me.

Gambit could go either way for me.
Poison I think I lean more town with due to her overall activity.
Rayan? I'll be honest, don't think I've read a single post from him yet. I've mostly skipped over his stuff. Same with Cobra.
Not sure on Mel. I'm gonna read back her commentary for the day, knowing she can be a bastard of scum from previous days.

Most of this is loose thoughts though, subject to change on rereads or further information. No one should take this as a bible.

Can't comment much on Kiwi or Reborn. Kiwi's done nothing and Reborn's doing keg stands.

:queenhear: Is that what the people want? I am very bribe-able.
TAC has no read on you here...seeing as he flipped scum, could he have been protecting you?

30 pages in, you finally start giving some reads...that either say what other people have already put forth or nothing substantial. You know I like you a lot as a person, but the way you play this game always looks bad to me.

Ah ok thanks. Well I think it's better said now than later.

I'm a miller meaning I have a passive that makes me show up as guilty when cops invest me. Yes I am town. I'm saying it now so cop don't waste resources investing me because you will get a guilty result.
Kiwi, I’m inclined to believe you based on how you’ve claimed in other games, but shit like this is immediately alarming for a reason. I haven’t seen you say much to this point, so I’m hoping you’ll clear yourself as I catch up.
Yeah so tracker is on me and I'll get town's attention D1 and have people doubt me. Also potentially have vig shoot me. Solid plan
...Well, that’s a good point. I like your case on Gambit as well, and at least a few pages afterward, he still hasn’t responded to the allegations...seeing that he got as many votes as TAC yesterday, it appears there’s some support for your theory, but the fact that scum TAC was one of those probably undoes some of that goodwill.

Im outside and half asleep so maybe im missing something

but the main argument on gambit is about his meta, and yet we know hes changing his meta on purpose?
“I’m outside and half asleep” really made me laugh for some reason...the fact that you didn’t say you were camping or something makes me VERY curious what you’re hiding in a non mafia context :gokulaugh:

that’s because i have abilities this game and i’m not just a vanilla
I feel the same about you as I do Rayan - even as a townie, you rarely add much of substance. I’ve gone through 32 pages and have absolutely no recollection of you saying anything useful. If you have abilities, do you wanna give us an idea of what you can do? Are you going to provide any reads, assuming you used these abilities in a tangible way last night?
okay i’m going to come clean i didn’t flip a coin to decide between queen and gambit i choose queen because gambit is a sanji fan and i knew i would get flamed for it so i came up with coin flipping which i realized was really a better answer than the first one but not lynching on day 1 isn’t very good and there isn’t really good arguments to lynch someone on day 1

yes
:stop:

From what I could get so far:

Town reads:

Kiwipom: She is invested in the game and tries game solving, seems like her Town self.

Reborn: His weird posts aside, he looks Townie.

TAC: Looks good so far.
I agree with the first two, but you came in super late, copped to not really catching up, but said scum TAC looked good even after he’d been rightfully sussed. Kinda confusing move even before he flipped.

@Poison I get a VERY weird vibe from you, although I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because you’ve at least been proactive after jumping in. Curious who your main susses are at the moment.

On serious note I think there are some players who sus Melontonin:

1. Fujishiro
2. TAC
3. Yo Tan Wa
4. Ali

But none of them place vote on Melontonin. I agree with them. Melontonin also encouraged player to claim L which makes me sus her since L is most powerful townie based on story. I think her posts don't bring any contribution.

Vote lynch Melontonin

:seriously:
Really think the first was just targeting his girlfriend because he could read her reactions easier than he could anyone else’s, and the second was deflecting and is proven scum. The other two are acting townie as of the time of your post, so I invite them and you to cross examine me and see if you still feel this way.

I've read a little and started painting a bigger picture

Town:
Yo - reminds me of the Yo from last game, the townie yo :catsure:

NW - I don't think his play style is different from the naruto game tho I did kill him night 1 last time huhuhu

Kiwi - her claim as miller seemed like a natural progression. She claimed pretty much as soon as she arrived so for the moment I find her town. And she was the first to counter Gambit's logic.

Fuji - He's leaning town but the man admitted TO PLAYING THE SAME IF HE WAS SCUM C'MON. I'll lean him town cause of gut feeling.
unvote @Noctis @Rej

Neutral:

Reborn - he's looking town but the argument with nat seems stretch. it's fair for her to ask where you were, many players were asked where they are. Timing is irrelevant too, it was in the middle of the game like everyone else. You don't have a special privilege :goatasure:
Tris - giving good reads, for a new player that looks good but I'll keep her in neutral cause she didn't do it proactively.

Nat - I wanna say she was same as last game but I have a hard time reading her.

TAC - he handled Gambit's pressure well, but he was defending himself wayyy too much imo. I've been told you're a very harsh townie player, I wanna see the fireeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Zara - you're only neutral cause I don't wanna get you lynched day 1. JKJK no I have to say you remind me a lot of last game, but I'll need to see more for my rookie eyes. If it came down to a vote tie between Queen and Cobra, who would you vote for?

Ali - need to see more. @Ali who you wanna put your vote on at the moment?

Scummy:
Gambit - I have to say Kiwi's rationale is something I would have never thought... That's actually an interesting technique and I understand why scum would use it. And his incredible meta change too.

Poison - NW brought up the point about voting for Nat/Zara instead of him. That makes a lot of sense too. Plus I feel she has not contributed in the majority of her posts today.
Honestly, other than TAC, I agree with this so far. Maybe leaning more townie on Ali, he seems involved and trying to scum hunt.

I don't have anything to explain
yo tan wa voted me because he has bad taste in anime, zara voted me because he feels bothered by how I play and cobra voted me because he flipped a coin lol
I’ll give you this - none of them seem to have anything solid on you after 40 pages, but I’ve played with you often enough to know that you are VERY crafty and can hide your scumminess quite well. Based on what I’ve seen so far, there’s no real reason to think they’re right, but the presence of smoke often indicates a fire...I’ll be interested to hear what you’ve got to say today.

EDIT: All right, I see you beefed with “me” a little yesterday...like I said, I’m still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now. Consider this a clean slate between us.

I don’t have a primary suspect because my primary suspect (TAC) felt mush less sus (at least to put my vote on) after Kiwi’s post.
i said it over and over but you don’t seem to take it. I said I wouldn’t vote cuz I (my brain) remain unconvinced, however, if I was obligated to choose someone, I (my gut) would choose Poison.
you clearly saw me saying i wouldn’t vote anyone yet you still make me look like I chose Poison outta big planing and thinking when in fact I chose her based on my gut feeling just like my gut feeling tells me not to enter a dark cave even though there’s no evidence of danger inside.
I even told you why my gut chose her even though there is no possible way to explain how a person gut works yet you still not convinced.

Frankly, I didn’t choose from the beginning cuz I didn’t have a suspect justified enough (for me) to vote against and tag the hosts, I even didn’t make anything official with the Poison thing but you keep portraying things as if i was pushing for a vote against someone when no such thing actually happened!

you are being stubborn, from all the fueds going on right now, you decided to take a nothing Situation and turn it Into some assumption-based case Even though I answered every question you asked and even told you to wait for me a bit further for me to get a better read on the remaining players ... all of this wasn’t enough for you ...

I only lynch vote people In two cases:
1- they are highly suspicious to me not (low suspicion)
2- if they are being quite and I want to make them talk a bit.

i obviously was cooperative enough to answer your posts, so I wasn’t quite (even when the game started, the only reason I didn’t talk is because I didn’t receive the notification)

to think you would classify me as highly suspicious because you see me inconsistent with all the inconsistencies and all the tension going on else where makes me believe you want to fraud me.

it’s because of both reasons.

Vote lynch Reborn @Rej @Noctis
I don’t like what you did and I will not be quite about it.
reborn HS for frauding And lynch voting me based on nothing.
So you don’t vote for anyone out of spite based on your two reasons...but this seems VERY petty. The two of you going at it feels like town vs town, so I think you’re both pointed in the wrong direction with each other. You were in on TAC, and I think your read on Poison is accurate, but I don’t like this move.

Oh, yes!

OH YES!

You already know it! The towniest townie town coming through!

I’m gonna need sauce on that GIF...and welcome to the game from someone who subbed in after you :cheers:

I get the vibe that if Mel is scum, she's gonna be indie, not mafia.

Aladdin is awesome!

This feels heavily like omgus. Talking about some not making useful reads for town, which is 1. Vague and doesn't tell us anything, because what do you classify as a "useful" read? 2. You can apply that reasoning to like...anyone. It tells us nothing about town.

The defensive stuff sounds like you just don't like him calling you that, not that it's really scummy.

I think he's pretty obvious town. Would you like me to explain?

Posted on accident. @Fujishiro I'll have to iso Nat real quick to get a read on her. I'll get you back in a minute.

About Mel, as I said earlier, if she's scum, she's indie, not mafia. Her play style right now is drastically different from the vanilla game we just came out of. She was a lot more serious in that game and actually trying to appear as if she's game-solving. Here she's chill, laid back, fluffing around and just tryna have some fun. I associate this type of stuff with town more than scum. Her reads have been meh but it doesn't lean bad or good.

Right now, overall I'd say a slight town read.
----------------
I'm all caught up now. S'all I have to say right now. I'ma get back later on Nat, but if you guys want my thoughts on x person, then let me. I'll be happy to provide them.
I’ll admit that Melon did post a lot of fluff, but like I said to Neutral, I hope you won’t continue sussing me because of her behavior. If you think I’m scum, it should be on my own merit at the very least.

I’m gonna be honest...I got 60 pages in before going to bed, and I didn’t have any time between when I woke up and the start of the new day to finish the rest. I’ll base the rest of my reads on what happens going forward, at least until I have time later today to catch up. Can someone provide me with the main headlines about the popular susses and anything I missed about my predecessor’s play?

Status
Not open for further replies.