[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all a huge fuck you to everyone that made this game 79 pages on day one xd
:josad:

the case on neutral: to summarize voted tac because he didnt bother to push a case on a couple of his sus but hanged on gambit which was a valid and fair point however he switched to gambit for calling tac neutral so am guessing he thought gambit was more sus than tac at that point. Natalija thinks neutral is scummy, and then he votes her in response . At this point I dont think your votes are to scum hunt anymore. Your final vote on melontonin isnt what am against but considering you had more valid reasons to go after tac than say natalija(omgus)or mel (not against this ) either. You are sus.
zara: commentary think nat said it best , but he is active and a good wiki source. He seems to have role that indicates he might be town so I will hold off on that.
Melontonin: sorry jdb. Not sure if this is because I played a game with her as a sheriff , but her reads were constructive , actively questioning both queen and I that game, a lot more aggressive. this game lacks her presence, tho that could be due to the fact I had only played one game with her. willing to give the benefit of the doubt to her sub jdb for now.
gambit: with tac gone I think that clears him considering how hard his push was right off the bat. dont think scum would bus so hard d1 lol.

N

NeutralWatcher

I mean the overall reads you gave, you had 2 lines for Tac, only fluffs.
I read based on few first posts. In Naruto game Zara asked how to proceed with the game.

I did the same with TAC he asked to stop with fluff post gave me townie vibes.

What do you about Kiwi vote against you at the end of the day ?
I think she started to read Gambit as town so she voted me her next suspect. Do you sus her?

I can roleblock a target if I correctly guessed his exact flavor. I targeted Fuji because he is one of my prime suspect for keeping that vote on me and for the reasons I just mentioned. I guessed that his character is Teru Mikami. If there's no potential kill then we might have role-crushed the potential successor of Kira himself.
Wtf. Do you get informed if this works or fails??

@Natalija what clue did zara give?
I tried to ignore you, but... Look at the end of day write up, when TAC was lynched.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I read based on few first posts. In Naruto game Zara asked how to proceed with the game.

I did the same with TAC he asked to stop with fluff post gave me townie vibes.

I think she started to read Gambit as town so she voted me her next suspect. Do you sus her?
Not really her Miller claim seems genuine but that wagon at the end against you bothered me

N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher why the sudden deflect to @Natalija after I suspect you at the beginning of D2 and after Kiwi included you in her sus list.
She sus hard TAC hard and when TAC was about to be voted she defended TAC and asked to vote me instead. That's why I sus her.

Her reason to vote me was also weak. I already said I dislike get strong townie read D1 since I would become target for NK on N1.

@Natalija what clue did zara give?
You fishy wishy washy dishy pushy?
So if you aren't lying, it was the latter.
guaranteed the latter.
the case on neutral: to summarize voted tac because he didnt bother to push a case on a couple of his sus but hanged on gambit which was a valid and fair point however he switched to gambit for calling tac neutral so am guessing he thought gambit was more sus than tac at that point. Natalija thinks neutral is scummy, and then he votes her in response . At this point I dont think your votes are to scum hunt anymore. Your final vote on melontonin isnt what am against but considering you had more valid reasons to go after tac than say natalija(omgus)or mel (not against this ) either. You are sus.
Exactly my point which I raised to him yesterday but he will only go round in circles and revert to Melon.
gambit: with tac gone I think that clears him considering how hard his push was right off the bat. dont think scum would bus so hard d1 lol.
Seeing how godlike Kira's role is, I doubt a buddy would fucking buss them D1 LOLOLOL

YTW, I was actively saying I wasn’t sussing you until you came at me for the L thing. I’ve read Death Note, I’m aware of that character’s importance and how it corresponds to this game. This is only beneficial to the remaining scum, but it also behooves the rest of us to know who to protect from serious action.
@Dragomir or others don't confirm or deny,

Anywah Drago n flowet should be protected anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.