[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re saying he didn’t when he’s saying he did and his action failed, therefore showing up as him doing nothing? I know he was suspected a lot yesterday, almost as much as TAC, so does it behoove him to claim a failed action when he could say he did nothing and theoretically look less suspicious?
Why should he do that? I think he's saying the truth.

What makes you so sure, though? And which part do you think is true, that he did or did not visit someone?
He didn't visit anyone, but that's per my results. He himself wouldn't be informed as a blocker. So he doesn't know if his action failed or not.
Post automatically merged:

Shinigami eyes have the ability to see the names and lifespans of other humans, making it easier to get the names of people to write in their Death Notes.
That ability already was revealed in TAC's sheet. How does it relate to your active ability?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He didn't visit anyone, but that's per my results. He himself wouldn't be informed as a blocker. So he doesn't know if his action failed or not.
Post automatically merged:

That ability already was revealed in TAC's sheet. How does it relate to your active ability?
Well, I might as well claim one of my abilities but this is not to be taken 100% concrete.

I can roleblock a target if I correctly guessed his exact flavor. I targeted Fuji because he is one of my prime suspect for keeping that vote on me and for the reasons I just mentioned. I guessed that his character is Teru Mikami. If there's no potential kill then we might have role-crushed the potential successor of Kira himself.

We better get a claim from Fuji

You're not purposely outing L, do you? LOLOLOL
He targeted Fuji, is that not the same as visiting? Considering there was no kill, I think we can assume his action was somehow squashed. Doesn’t make Fuji look great, if that’s the case.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He targeted Fuji, is that not the same as visiting? Considering there was no kill, I think we can assume his action was somehow squashed. Doesn’t make Fuji look great, if that’s the case.
I suppose Gambit failing against Fuji could also be due to him not getting the latter’s role exactly correct like he said, instead of Fuji actively sabotaging the directed action.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Kiwipom @RayanOO @Jew D. Boy @Trismegistus @Ali

how do you feel that L has called you out for being scum?
Well, he hasn’t called ME scum...but honestly, based on the way she was posting yesterday, I get the vague sus on Melon. I anticipate clearing myself of any lingering suspicions on her, so it doesn’t worry me. I’m also a little wary of Kiwi and Rayan, the latter more than the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.