[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quoted all important posts.

Neutral is not Mafia!!!

Rayan don't give no reads on Tac. When Neutral posts Tac reads of Rayam, he is offended bt don't persue when he is told they were Tac reads. Nothing. The reaction also is off.
And Note:- Tac avoided giving reads on Rayan twice before finally giving it in list.

Tac scum leaning but don't cast vote. She is less sus, based on their interactions.

@Ali you keep on n on about Tac stuff, in most posts.

?

?

?

?

?

?

Kiwi sussed Nat before. She is putting it as Nat decided so. Bt hiding she followed it blindly.

My primary sus is Kiwi. She only targeted Gambit, no one else. No scum hunting. Half her replies are diplomatic, she is half convinced on Tac and consider natalija sus bt wants to Lynch as per her choice? She doesn't take initiative like a townie do but ask others, and I read most of her posts as deflecting from Tac at the end of day phase.
She make case on Gambit, and save herself with Miller claim.
Only point in her favour is, her composure is like her townie self.

I already explained Rayan.
Tris n Melon reads of Tac feels different than others.

I have limited posts per day. Read these well. Make what you can of it.
couldn't you give your reads in your original account and, you know, use this dupe for sharing your ability results?

so? tac gets annoyed with i get annoyed with you that makes me scum?

i asked nat what was the clue zara because i didn’t know what the clue was why wouldn’t a town want to know a clue that helps mafia? isn’t this normal?

i’m calm but you don’t seem so because you jumped on me right after flower said she tracked after you saying you used your ability you wanted to deflect your fear so you jumped on the closet chance
being annoyed for being called out instead of continuing to scum and contribute is an indicator of scum, no?

you might have been fishing for information but that's my tinfoil, hence I called you out to check your reaction.

your tone doesn't atone calmness at all.
and now you said that I was jumping on you when flower validated my info which we did and settled. again, another deflect.

Neutral is not Mafia!!!

Rayan don't give no reads on Tac. When Neutral posts Tac reads of Rayam, he is offended bt don't persue when he is told they were Tac reads. Nothing. The reaction also is off.
And Note:- Tac avoided giving reads on Rayan twice before finally giving it in list.

Tac scum leaning but don't cast vote. She is less sus, based on their interactions.

?

?

?

?

?

?

Kiwi sussed Nat before. She is putting it as Nat decided so. Bt hiding she followed it blindly.

My primary sus is Kiwi. She only targeted Gambit, no one else. No scum hunting. Half her replies are diplomatic, she is half convinced on Tac and consider natalija sus bt wants to Lynch as per her choice? She doesn't take initiative like a townie do but ask others, and I read most of her posts as deflecting from Tac at the end of day phase.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Can you be a bit more ambiguous with your writing style, you basically just claimed :catcry:

Yes, they can. By reaching majority they will win the game.
any other ways?

Neutral is not Mafia!!!

?

?

?

?

?

?

i’m sorry but who are you? 😐

Neutral is not Mafia!!!

?

?

?

?

?

?

I can see you now ... must protect Misa ...

@Natalija

also the reason i revealed the hidden stuff was cuz i wanted light to visit me last night

would have worked if drago didnt kill him day 1

dont hate on my 4d chess moves

he woulda got caught day 2 if drago didnt steal my glory, it was a trap

Status
Not open for further replies.