[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quoted all important posts.

Neutral is not Mafia!!!

Rayan don't give no reads on Tac. When Neutral posts Tac reads of Rayam, he is offended bt don't persue when he is told they were Tac reads. Nothing. The reaction also is off.
And Note:- Tac avoided giving reads on Rayan twice before finally giving it in list.

Tac scum leaning but don't cast vote. She is less sus, based on their interactions.

@Ali you keep on n on about Tac stuff, in most posts.

?

?

?

?

?

?

Kiwi sussed Nat before. She is putting it as Nat decided so. Bt hiding she followed it blindly.

My primary sus is Kiwi. She only targeted Gambit, no one else. No scum hunting. Half her replies are diplomatic, she is half convinced on Tac and consider natalija sus bt wants to Lynch as per her choice? She doesn't take initiative like a townie do but ask others, and I read most of her posts as deflecting from Tac at the end of day phase.
She make case on Gambit, and save herself with Miller claim.
Only point in her favour is, her composure is like her townie self.

I already explained Rayan.
Tris n Melon reads of Tac feels different than others.

I have limited posts per day. Read these well. Make what you can of it.
So you're buying my Kiwi rationale in my initial post then? So the only way she did not re-cast her vote on me after voting off NW was because they failed to observe the clock. LOLOLOL
Busted really, if that's the case.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You can't deny that your game play is quite sus andI hesitated so vote against you previous day phase. But something was weird at the end Kiwi voted against you just like that after putting a vote on Gambit all day. The timing was off same for her reasons
I changed my mind later from Gambit's posts. You can't be always fixed on one idea
:myman:
@Kiwipom @RayanOO @Jew D. Boy @Trismegistus @Ali

how do you feel that L has called you out for being scum?
A bit insulted but not alarmed.
I quoted all important posts.

Neutral is not Mafia!!!

Rayan don't give no reads on Tac. When Neutral posts Tac reads of Rayam, he is offended bt don't persue when he is told they were Tac reads. Nothing. The reaction also is off.
And Note:- Tac avoided giving reads on Rayan twice before finally giving it in list.

Tac scum leaning but don't cast vote. She is less sus, based on their interactions.

@Ali you keep on n on about Tac stuff, in most posts.

?

?

?

?

?

?

Kiwi sussed Nat before. She is putting it as Nat decided so. Bt hiding she followed it blindly.

My primary sus is Kiwi. She only targeted Gambit, no one else. No scum hunting. Half her replies are diplomatic, she is half convinced on Tac and consider natalija sus bt wants to Lynch as per her choice? She doesn't take initiative like a townie do but ask others, and I read most of her posts as deflecting from Tac at the end of day phase.
She make case on Gambit, and save herself with Miller claim.
Only point in her favour is, her composure is like her townie self.

I already explained Rayan.
Tris n Melon reads of Tac feels different than others.

I have limited posts per day. Read these well. Make what you can of it.
I did scum hunt. How are my replies diplomatic?

I get what you mean about TAC. I wasn't sure about voting him because he wasn't there to explain himself so I went for NW who I thought was suspicious and was present. And honestly I was just lost by the end of Dayphase yesterday because my best lead (gambit) was falling more to neutral read.
i’m embarrassed that everyone knows who L is except me
I have no idea either :josad:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Rayan is kinda sus.

Hw Didn't pursue when TAC put him on his sus list but he was offended when he thought I put him on his sus list?

@RayanOO any explanation for this?
Lol you just realized that now when L just put that before your eyes even if I answered that to YOU, you're def weird NW this game.

I didn't like that read of me about Fuji and I lashed out a bit, especially because I already explained myself about Fuji and that read was unfair. So yeah I made a post and attacked you. And after I realised it was not you but TAC reads. I was a little bit ashamed of my reaction ... and TAC reads where 15 hours before and the guy was not there at all, so pointless and my point was already made in my post for you.

And TAC reads on me about my contribution so far was kinda true when he posted but at the timeyou posted I already had contributed and made some posts about reads so I thought again it was unfair.

You can read again my post L even quote it. I didn't mind to be suss but for the good reasons.

But it is still funny when it is you who say that someone is kinda sus.

N

NeutralWatcher

Lol you just realized that now when L just put that before your eyes even if I answered that to YOU, you're def weird NW this game.

I didn't like that read of me about Fuji and I lashed out a bit, especially because I already explained myself about Fuji and that read was unfair. So yeah I made a post and attacked you. And after I realised it was not you but TAC reads. I was a little bit ashamed of my reaction ... and TAC reads where 15 hours before and the guy was not there at all, so pointless and my point was already made in my post for you.

And TAC reads on me about my contribution so far was kinda true when he posted but at the timeyou posted I already had contributed and made some posts about reads so I thought again it was unfair.

You can read again my post L even quote it. I didn't mind to be suss but for the good reasons.

But it is still funny when it is you who say that someone is kinda sus.
Yeah I admit I realize that from L post. Since nobody push the case on you I chose to do it. Don't care if I look sus this way but when I see potential sus, I would pursue it.

Potential sus now is you and Natalija.

Actually TAC was inactive after Dragomir voted him so your reason doesn't make sense.

Yeah I admit I play weird and I have explained it I don't like to get strong town read D1 since that would make me target for NK on N1. Why are you asking this again?

Is Fuji cleared? @Zara ?

And what happened with NW? I'm confused
he came back innocent to a cop investigation. I wouldnt say thats enough to 100% clear someone in a role madness game since there are bound to be roles that are immune to investigations but hes a low priority now

No idea about NW, i didnt read his posts yet. Was too busy defending my honour with Nat

Status
Not open for further replies.