[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no clue who L is either (not familiar with all yer writing style) but that's not supposed to be a subject. The best yall can do is not hint and give away information to scum! If yall are town, you certainly are aware and should be what I am talking about. This is dangerous for us. Mind your night actions very well especially those who can protect and lookout.

Anyway, L might have given an in-depth observation of yesterday's interaction amongst the players he mentioned in that wallie. Clearly, I supposed that that judgment came to hand only after TAC's flip. I am a bit confused as to why Kiwi did not attempt to switch her vote back to me in the dying seconds of the phase.
1. Could it be that it will drawback to her position in the game?
2. She was confident that I had enough votes to be lynched?

If the latter is true, then she is buddy with TAC, and the timing of her defense on TAC is pretty much convenient and seamless. And the TAC buddied with her openly the last phase was off AF.

This is what we need to do, Kiwi already claimed miller and she was prepared to claim the last day, so we get it now. We decide whether her claim is viable or not.

With regards to Ali, he came in with a wallie which seemed genuine if you read it and if you had experience playing with him. His town meta always screams especially during scum hunt. I wasn't able to truly focus on that last day because I was all over the place in defending my self to half of the rosters. But looking back, he also butted heads with Reborn/Drago and it's just going round in circus. He was not ready to take a side even though he was confident that I am more townie than the other one leading the tally.

For Rayan, not familiar with his game style but like Ali, he was adamant in taking a stance.

@NeutralWatcher I think that you have made pretty good defense with my questioning after careful assessment. You didn't panic and you're responses seem careful and direct. The only things that bother me about you were your posts yesterday after I refused to claim and you think that I was being lynched. You were evidently happy with that cheer yesterday and you were like "HA! We lynched a town!"

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You could have asked him when he was active right?
when I came back in the game nearly at the end of the day phase I don't think he was there at all. TAC didn't come to play in the end. And you know that....why asking things you know already ? to faking a scum hunt ?

Even if he was there I don't think I would have called him out for 24H old reads on me that were outdated with nothing more in the meantime.

N

NeutralWatcher

I got no clue who L is either (not familiar with all yer writing style) but that's not supposed to be a subject. The best yall can do is not hint and give away information to scum! If yall are town, you certainly are aware and should be what I am talking about. This is dangerous for us. Mind your night actions very well especially those who can protect and lookout.

Anyway, L might have given an in-depth observation of yesterday's interaction amongst the players he mentioned in that wallie. Clearly, I supposed that that judgment came to hand only after TAC's flip. I am a bit confused as to why Kiwi did not attempt to switch her vote back to me in the dying seconds of the phase.
1. Could it be that it will drawback to her position in the game?
2. She was confident that I had enough votes to be lynched?

If the latter is true, then she is buddy with TAC, and the timing of her defense on TAC is pretty much convenient and seamless. And the TAC buddied with her openly the last phase was off AF.

This is what we need to do, Kiwi already claimed miller and she was prepared to claim the last day, so we get it now. We decide whether her claim is viable or not.

With regards to Ali, he came in with a wallie which seemed genuine if you read it and if you had experience playing with him. His town meta always screams especially during scum hunt. I wasn't able to truly focus on that last day because I was all over the place in defending my self to half of the rosters. But looking back, he also butted heads with Reborn/Drago and it's just going round in circus. He was not ready to take a side even though he was confident that I am more townie than the other one leading the tally.

For Rayan, not familiar with his game style but like Ali, he was adamant in taking a stance.

@NeutralWatcher I think that you have made pretty good defense with my questioning after careful assessment. You didn't panic and you're responses seem careful and direct. The only things that bother me about you were your posts yesterday after I refused to claim and you think that I was being lynched. You were evidently happy with that cheer yesterday and you were like "HA! We lynched a town!"
Yeah i thought you have lynch immunity or vote manipulation ability. I sus Rayan and Natalija now.

Rayan Didn't defend himself when TAC put him on his sus list yet he was panicked when when he thought I put him on his sus list.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t like Rayan’s sus on Neutral...still can’t fully pay attention here yet, gonna have to go back and read his stuff again. I’ll admit, this is more proactive than he usually is as scum, but that doesn’t mean he’s clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.