[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your stance on Kiwi after L's wallie?
My thoughts on Kiwi haven't changed, want to be vary of her, but so far she's been more useful to town than not. And L... I'm not going to comment L's thoughts.

In order to use the DN, you need the person's face and name on your mind. Nat knows this. So logically, claiming would lead to being a DN target. Nat made the logical deduction and thus doesn't want ppl to claim.

Furthermore, wasn't she the one who got on Tac for looking for the real L to claim? Why would she do that as mafia and knew how the DN work? Better just keep quiet and let L cc Gambit.

This isn't a TMI slip. Just using flavor to guess the setup.
You know me so well :catcry::catcry::catcry::catcry::catcry:

couldn't you give your reads in your original account and, you know, use this dupe for sharing your ability results?
I tried that last day phase. I made many cases on Tac, half of you didn't even read it once.

No one questioned Tac for trying to root out the L, i had to do it myself and its surprise in itself i wasn't killed last night. It was obvious. Very obvious. I got into it again with Jew this day phase 🤦‍♂️.

And Sock pocket act has cons, i got baited by it and gave my reads through it. Had to explain em at some point, and town is lazy to look into em, if i did it here i would be outted anyway.

My writing style is so obvious? 🤦‍♂️

@Dragomir understand why i doubted your claim?

Hopefully my reads are right, i spent many hours going through each n each posts of many players. Kiwi is definite scum.

And Apologies, i should have done better hiding.

I tried that last day phase. I made many cases on Tac, half of you didn't even read it once.

No one questioned Tac for trying to root out the L, i had to do it myself and its surprise in itself i wasn't killed last night. It was obvious. Very obvious. I got into it again with Jew this day phase 🤦‍♂️.

And Sock pocket act has cons, i got baited by it and gave my reads through it. Had to explain em at some point, and town is lazy to look into em, if i did it here i would be outted anyway.

Hopefully my reads are right, i spent many hours going through each n each posts of many players. Kiwi is definite scum.

lol I legit thought it was NW

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
have u seen the alginment thread? I think i was the only one who got chaotic evil

not sure why, i am clearly lawful good 😇
I must have missed your reply lmao

Yeah, like you told me in the vampire ToS, maybe write in all small fonts or something. Also, you're one of the only people who spell TAC with "Tac"

And no I'm not scum

i didnt think L was you lmaooooo oh my

but i appreciate knowing, i will be visiting you tonight 😏

Fuji - I was town reading him before but when I re-read the thread, something came up to me. It appears that he was loving my posts before Kiwi and even included me in his town core - exact same words. However, it suddenly changes thereafter. If you isolated all his posts, he was going round in spheres until his conversation with Drago about me potentially being bussed by mafia. His line of thoughts circles around approval from Drago whether he should vote Flower over me. In the end, he cast this ----

He didn't trust Kiwi completely but he was willing to roll with my lynch started by the former after gaining the approval from Drago who later on changed his mind to TAC instead.

It was an opportunistic vote and something to look at. Like I said earlier, a couple of scums must be in the 5 voters and it turned to be TAC while the potential other one is Fuji.

Prime suspects: NW and Fuji
You using me liking your posts as a sus thing lol?
Did you miss the part where i was trying to push flower due to some inconsitencies i saw with reborn and now drag? Which actually forced drag to come out as masons with her? And even then i was questioning there till i was somewhat okay with them being town for now.
I didnt ask approval from drago nor did he give one to me, i was seeing where his vote laid on at the end of it all, because i was going to sleep and seeing as there was only 8h30 left before dp ends, i wasnt going to wake up before so. Therefore i also vote you down at the end because no mislynch is bad for town.
Still only 15 pages in, but I’m gonna guess you were just applying pressure to Melon on D1 because you can read her better than anyone here. Unless you have a tangible reason to see her as scummy right away, I assume you’ll be fair and not blame me for anything based on her meta, since you and I aren’t dating...yet :sweat:

Yes and no, she felt off to me, most of her posts were reactive in nature and that raised some alarms for me, that and the fluff. But then again last game she told me she was tired of playing and was gonna dial it back, hence me not voting her yet.

And dont worry, if you do your job, im not gonna complain bb. Pst: dont announce our future to everyone bb, wth
:neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.