[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gambit I think Fuji is actually Misa Amane since he somehow knew about how the DN works and she had a own DN in the series.
Bruh,p2-3 people were saying there is a DN and how it works, then nat came out yelling not to claim, im jus
Seeing how godlike Kira's role is, I doubt a buddy would fucking buss them D1 LOLOLOL
Its been said multiple times now that kiras buddies dont know who he is, why you keep using this to self clear yourself is beyond me and also super suspicious,
Also, perhaps scum can only kill when they know a person's role, so could be they only have the DN. Which means if we never claim we should be fine.
First you say im misa cause i somehow knew the DN existed and how it works(lol), then you come out and bring out your own interpretation of how it does while saying we shouldnt claim, yet apparently people claimed so i assume this point got glossed over?

What happened in the last 10 pages that made people claim and ask for claim.
I think I should reveal this. It's related to my passive.

Does it have something to do with Shinigami Eye?
Post automatically merged:

Edit:

I think I should reveal this. It's related to my active ability.
Shinigami eyes have the ability to see the names and lifespans of other humans, making it easier to get the names of people to write in their Death Notes.
??? Did you just reveal you are shinigami? Or is that another character that know about them?
@Queen

i picked fuji

there’s a lot of discussion revolving around him this phase so he seems like a good choice
If that ability is an investigative one or a tracker one fine by me. Who else do you sus ? Whats your list.

@Queen besides me and gambit whom else do you sus ?

You were this close to catching these hands you two :lusalty:

Actually, wow. First time I think you're right. Nothing confirmed him at all.

I town cleared him because we have the same passive... But maybe he was telling this EXACTLY to his scummates?

:luchosop:
Im always right, TAC was on grey on my list, i went off on him but got distracted by rayan and then you. For the rest of the day.

And zzzzzz

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Count
Voters

Natalija > NeutralWatcher
Yo Tan Wa > Kiwipom
Zara > NeutralWatcher

Votes

NeutralWatcher - 2
Kiwipom - 1

Non-voters

Light D Lamperouge
Queen
Gambit
Melontonin
RayanOO
Flower
Ali
Trismegistus
Fujishiro
NeutralWatcher
Kiwipom
Cobra.
Reborn
Poison

Who has he been sussing? Couldn’t tell if he was really coming after Melon or just getting a rise out of the person he knows best, guess I’ll have to wait until he interacts with me to know which one.
Gambit is sus but may be town
Yo tan wa was loving it when i was going on gambit and flower, he seemed on board with it so i dont trust him
Rayan

Main ones, i got some others but ill just keept them to myself for now till i see more valid stuff. But gambit repeating that he is cleared because he pushed TAC means nothing, kiras scummates didnt know who he was.

Okokok I'm just super paranoid. I don't understand the mechanics of this game, especially not after Flower said that TAC's followers don't even know who TAC is.

:noo:
I guess Kira is like a GF that knows his followers, but they don't know him and he talks to his people via sock puppet account.

There was a similar mechanic in the last Weeb Game back on OJ where there was the Black Lantern Corps Rej and myself were part of (and Rej is co host here) in which our leader talked to us via sock puppet account. We didn't know who he was and didn't even know our wincon.

@Rej bringing back the style btw, digging this.

@RayanOO is an interesting case, why didnt you vote yesterday

however if light's followers werent able to know who he was, then those who voted other players than tac arent necessarily sus. that isnt a sufficient case to push on natalija . unless ofc they were able to figure out who was the anonymous poster just as some folks had L figured out today. In that case its not farfetched for these voters to avoid tac toward the end of the dayphase as well.

still more convinced on a nw lynch for now
Vote Lynch Neutral watcher

I guess Kira is like a GF that knows his followers, but they don't know him and he talks to his people via sock puppet account.

There was a similar mechanic in the last Weeb Game back on OJ where there was the Black Lantern Corps Rej and myself were part of (and Rej is co host here) in which our leader talked to us via sock puppet account. We didn't know who he was and didn't even know our wincon.

@Rej bringing back the style btw, digging this.
Yeah, that's why I'm now trying to figure it out.

What's the purpose of this hidden passive? There must be a reason, it can't be random.

She can rapid fire those?
I thought you could only use one action per phase?
That was just to see NW’s reaction

queen can send that once a phase and she seems to be town. I dont think theres any reason to doubt her. Scum wouldnt be handing out powerups to town

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jack-of-all-trades

queen seems to have the ghetto/discount version of this role, where she cant use her own abilities but instead has to keep sending them to me every phase

Status
Not open for further replies.