[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I explained why i posted that message but ill do it again since there seems to be doubt

so i saw that hidden ability, and i saw i can see who visits me

so i thought there is a high chance that scum has to have some way to see hidden abilities, otherwise whats the point of noctis adding that plot twist

and as we can see in tac’s role, they did infact have an ability to see hidden abilities

so my plan when posting that message was to hopefully bait scum to visiting me, and then me exposing said scum member on day 2. Obviously this plan backfired when tac got lynched, but i feel confident it would have worked if tac survived

i didnt expose the hidden ability for no reason, and it wasn’t me telling my “scum mates” 🙄

im not even sure how that theory makes sense? Im scum that somehow found out about the hidden passive on day 1, even though tac had that ability?

okay felicia

im not even sure how that theory makes sense? Im scum that somehow found out about the hidden passive on day 1, even though tac had that ability?
I don't know man, just thinking about stuff as we go along. You could have had that passive, but since there's no mafia chat (right????), you might have wanted to signal your mafia leader to look into your passive to see?
Because town didn't benefit from this info, we're only more screwed. And it's SUPER USEFUL FOR MAFIA TO KNOW. I kept it a secret until you said it. :kayneshrug:

Anyways, you're probably town, just clearing it up

I don't know man, just thinking about stuff as we go along. You could have had that passive, but since there's no mafia chat (right????), you might have wanted to signal your mafia leader to look into your passive to see?
Because town didn't benefit from this info, we're only more screwed. And it's SUPER USEFUL FOR MAFIA TO KNOW. I kept it a secret until you said it. :kayneshrug:

Anyways, you're probably town, just clearing it up
Flavour-wise it should be just Kira speaking anonymously to each follower individually, but it could be the followers have a group chat with the sock puppet Kira.

We can defo exclude bussing since TAC's sheet confirms nobody knew he was Kira.

have u seen the alginment thread? I think i was the only one who got chaotic evil

not sure why, i am clearly lawful good 😇
Huh mine was chaotic neutral :p
Post automatically merged:

Lmao, I thought it was Fuji not you Yo.
Was it the wall of text :lusalty:
Hey man when i make those they all have their points and make sense, i feel insulted but complimented at the same time :whitepress:

D

Dragomir

@RayanOO is an interesting case, why didnt you vote yesterday

however if light's followers werent able to know who he was, then those who voted other players than tac arent necessarily sus. that isnt a sufficient case to push on natalija . unless ofc they were able to figure out who was the anonymous poster just as some folks had L figured out today. In that case its not farfetched for these voters to avoid tac toward the end of the dayphase as well.

still more convinced on a nw lynch for now
Vote Lynch Neutral watcher
Why are you suspicious of Neutral?
That was just to see NW’s reaction

queen can send that once a phase and she seems to be town. I dont think theres any reason to doubt her. Scum wouldnt be handing out powerups to town

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jack-of-all-trades

queen seems to have the ghetto/discount version of this role, where she cant use her own abilities but instead has to keep sending them to me every phase
The role is called Inventor. You have failed at being Wikipedia.

And oh, no. Scum can most definitely give out power roles to town. I've seen it happen, I've done it before for my games. Made scum an Inventor role. It's not town exclusive. You just have to tweak it to make it more scum-aligned.

This doesn't necessarily bring more suspicion to Queen, I don't think she is scum but having the Inventor abilities doesn't town clear her.

And oh, no. Scum can most definitely give out power roles to town. I've seen it happen, I've done it before for my games. Made scum an Inventor role. It's not town exclusive. You just have to tweak it to make it more scum-aligned.

This doesn't necessarily bring more suspicion to Queen, I don't think she is scum but having the Inventor abilities doesn't town clear her.
queen really embarrassed me infront of everyone

:josad:

regardless of her faction i hope she keeps sending me abilities 😇

cuz im basically vanilla townie at this point

first of all a huge fuck you to everyone that made this game 79 pages on day one xd
:josad:

the case on neutral: to summarize voted tac because he didnt bother to push a case on a couple of his sus but hanged on gambit which was a valid and fair point however he switched to gambit for calling tac neutral so am guessing he thought gambit was more sus than tac at that point. Natalija thinks neutral is scummy, and then he votes her in response . At this point I dont think your votes are to scum hunt anymore. Your final vote on melontonin isnt what am against but considering you had more valid reasons to go after tac than say natalija(omgus)or mel (not against this ) either. You are sus.
zara: commentary think nat said it best , but he is active and a good wiki source. He seems to have role that indicates he might be town so I will hold off on that.
Melontonin: sorry jdb. Not sure if this is because I played a game with her as a sheriff , but her reads were constructive , actively questioning both queen and I that game, a lot more aggressive. this game lacks her presence, tho that could be due to the fact I had only played one game with her. willing to give the benefit of the doubt to her sub jdb for now.
gambit: with tac gone I think that clears him considering how hard his push was right off the bat. dont think scum would bus so hard d1 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.