Idk how to compare tbh, there isn't really anything in common if they're from different mangas but if I had to guess
1. Kizaru wins. I would personally find Kizaru beating up Obito to be the most enjoyable thing on earth, but Pain around will make it tough
2. Aramaki wins pretty easily too. Hidan could be annoying but he could be restrained
3. Probably madara
4. I think Fujitora loses here
How does Aramaki win????
[automerge]1747448117[/automerge]
Kisame surrounds him with water
ez dub condition
with help from Konan she can bomb him with paper bombs while he reforms he can be cut by Hidan and placed in the ritual while hes busy with Kisame and Samehada
dude was struggling aka "holding back" with Rev commanders lmao
[automerge]1747448734[/automerge]
Kizaru is losing this just judging his performance on Egghead:
Obito’s Kamui makes him effectively untouchable in speed debates (instant teleport > raw movement).
Pain’s shared vision compensates for individual speed gaps.
Deidara is the slowest here but makes up for it with aerial mobility and explosives.