[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
So about Kiwi, 2 posts from TAC imo make her look bad.

I dislike the way he's approaching the read on her and the Miller claim. It smells to me that TAC is setting up a situation where he can easily fall back on a scenario where Kiwi gets caught in a pinch and he can easily vote her. It's classic distancing between two buddies where they're like "hey, I'm lean town on you but not too strongly and I'll leave a bit of doubt in it so I can change my mind easier if you get caught." Now, Kiwi probably wouldn't be aware of the distancing cause mafia don't know their GF, but that wouldn't stop TAC from trying. He's forcibly using her Miller claim as a cop out from town reading her.

Holy crap. I'm dumb. Why did I ignore this thought? Ok, so a very simple and good to verify Miller claims is to have the player claim their character. The logic is, if the character doesn't match with someone who would be town but investigates guilty, then...there's a problem.

@Kiwipom if you so kindly would, claim your character for us.
Very good point.

I'd also like to hear Kiwi's character right now.

D

Dragomir

The lynch is town's most powerful weapon. Always has been, always will be. When lynching someone, you obviously want them to be suspicious but you want their flip to be able to provide information on other players. This info can help decide night actions and even the next day's lynch.

Now look at Cobra. Do you believe that his town or wolf flip would provide info on any other player? I don't think it's possible to deduct any buddies or other towniest from this man's posts.

It's nice to lynch scum. But you also wanna do that and get a bonus out of it. I'm greedy. I want a bonus. I don't think Cobra provides any. Vig him.

The lynch is town's most powerful weapon. Always has been, always will be. When lynching someone, you obviously want them to be suspicious but you want their flip to be able to provide information on other players. This info can help decide night actions and even the next day's lynch.

Now look at Cobra. Do you believe that his town or wolf flip would provide info on any other player? I don't think it's possible to deduct any buddies or other towniest from this man's posts.

It's nice to lynch scum. But you also wanna do that and get a bonus out of it. I'm greedy. I want a bonus. I don't think Cobra provides any. Vig him.
Fair enough.

@Queen do you have the ability to give me a gun next dayphase? I want the honour of putting a bullet through cobra's skull.

First on @Trismegistus do you lie with saying Lol again n again,?
Her vote progression is still consistent, bt yes like Drago pointed out. She kept vote on Poison since one vote won't make a difference? That is not good, but she also is new player.

@RayanOO
Tac avoided giving reads on Rayan twice, saying he hasn't read it yet. Read it yet.
And on top of that, Rayan immediately jumped on NW for mistaking NW read on him(actually Tac read) but when he got aware of it, he drops it completely. And Rayan didn't provide any long read on Tac, good stuff tho was he said earlier fluff ending msgs don't make someone Townie, and Tac was in there.

@Poison be more engaged in the Game. I am disliking your gameplay so far.
Plus, you call Tac scummy bt didn't cast vote on him, explain.
@Dragomir you said EoD it was her scum meta?

@Light @LANJI CUCKSMOKE didn't give Neutral reads bt he explained Tac one, why he readed him Neutral. He didn't say much, so i don't feel like town clearing him.

@Melon @Jew D. Boy i dont think two scum buddy would want to probe the claim, it doesn't benefit anyway and Tac was Light, so it also don't make sense he would do it himself. So by that moment of Game, no one knew him.
Melon Gameplay wasn't constructive or beneficial to town much, tho she has proven herself to be good player, bt she still chased unimportant chases( my own imo, ignore this)
Bt i really didn't like her reads on Tac, that were similar to her scum self from last Game. She gave similar ones on her scum buddy last Game, or maybe i am nitpicking.

@Ali you kept on and on about Previously sussing Tac, bt Kiwi post changing your mind on it. Repeated it little too much. Bit scummy.
And i also wary of those that changed their reads on Tac and tried blending with town, Tris i remember did the same. Most did tho.

@Kiwipom i will make detailed one on you. And my bad i should have asked her to claim, last night 🤦‍♂️. The more time she has more she can come up with good fake claim, tho she could done it when she claimed Miller. Anyway, Pls Claim.

D

Dragomir

Here's one more thing that supports Kiwi being scum. Look at her play in the Return of Throne of Lies game and compare it to this one. The way she played: her tone, her attitude, the assertiveness behind her posts are all different to this one. That is not a good look.

Y'all can go check to see if I'm wrong. You all played it I believe.

Vote Lynch Kiwi

@Zara this is why I changed my play style

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

@Natalija I thought I explained why did I change my play style. Can you even read? Why are you mentioning the same thing over and over again?
I very much understand why you might want to try a different approach. its why I started playing on other forums however they case on you neutral isnt based on meta or because you are playing differently . it was because you made a great case on tac but ended up pursuing mel which you had less reason to and natalija because she sussed you. your attention immediately went from scumhunting to self preservation. if you are trying to be a bit wild in play style , you might not look like the towniest town to scum but you certainly dont either to town.

also not getting why people are writing poison off . I will need to see the case on her. early on she called out a couple folks to get reactions but later in the dp was inactive.

D

Dragomir

First on @Trismegistus do you lie with saying Lol again n again,?
Her vote progression is still consistent, bt yes like Drago pointed out. She kept vote on Poison since one vote won't make a difference? That is not good, but she also is new player.

@RayanOO
Tac avoided giving reads on Rayan twice, saying he hasn't read it yet. Read it yet.
And on top of that, Rayan immediately jumped on NW for mistaking NW read on him(actually Tac read) but when he got aware of it, he drops it completely. And Rayan didn't provide any long read on Tac, good stuff tho was he said earlier fluff ending msgs don't make someone Townie, and Tac was in there.

@Poison be more engaged in the Game. I am disliking your gameplay so far.
Plus, you call Tac scummy bt didn't cast vote on him, explain.
@Dragomir you said EoD it was her scum meta?

@Light @LANJI CUCKSMOKE didn't give Neutral reads bt he explained Tac one, why he readed him Neutral. He didn't say much, so i don't feel like town clearing him.

@Melon @Jew D. Boy i dont think two scum buddy would want to probe the claim, it doesn't benefit anyway and Tac was Light, so it also don't make sense he would do it himself. So by that moment of Game, no one knew him.
Melon Gameplay wasn't constructive or beneficial to town much, tho she has proven herself to be good player, bt she still chased unimportant chases( my own imo, ignore this)
Bt i really didn't like her reads on Tac, that were similar to her scum self from last Game. She gave similar ones on her scum buddy last Game, or maybe i am nitpicking.

@Ali you kept on and on about Previously sussing Tac, bt Kiwi post changing your mind on it. Repeated it little too much. Bit scummy.
And i also wary of those that changed their reads on Tac and tried blending with town, Tris i remember did the same. Most did tho.

@Kiwipom i will make detailed one on you. And my bad i should have asked her to claim, last night 🤦‍♂️. The more time she has more she can come up with good fake claim, tho she could done it when she claimed Miller. Anyway, Pls Claim.
Yeah, I said it was her scum meta but I'm willing to discard that thought now as there looks to be more things supporting her innocence.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
As much as I don’t care for the way he goes about it, after skimming through D1 and what we have so far today, I think Gambit is town. He’s a dick, but still town.

He was sussing Neutral super hard (as were several others), so I checked him out as well...found a lot of suspicious stuff - inconsistent reads and votes all of the first day, slightly bigger reactions than usual - but nothing concrete. Seeing him and Gambit come to an understanding earlier today has me leaning town on Neutral, even though I saved a bunch of his quotes that painted him as scum before I began typing this out.

Kiwi’s pretty weird to me now that Gambit looks better in my eyes; the miller thing never really got resolved, her big case against Gambit/dropping it in semi-support of TAC who jumped on the first thing right away, and she’s been generally insubstantial most of today. Drago’s making some good points against her as well the last couple of pages, but I was getting that vibe from her before I saw his now. There’s a strong case against Cobs as well, but he’s usually a clueless townie, so I’m not all the way there on him. Kiwi knows better and is still coming off kinda strange.

Vote Lynch Kiwi @Noctis

Yeah, I said it was her scum meta but I'm willing to discard that thought now as there looks to be more things supporting her innocence.
I agree on that, their interactions don't scream buddies at all. Not knowing how Tac deals with em. Hence i didn't name her in my sock pocket act, bt she definitely needs to be active and play, and also can be indie player. Or she wasn't aware of what happened and hence asked townies who she should vote.

Tac anonymously can chat with his followers. In Covid Game, Noctis could do the same and he revealed himself. When he was being heavily sussed, i imagine he revealed himself to some players, mostly when he knew he would be inactive for the day.

Now comes Kiwi who claims herself to Miller so she safeguard herself if Invests targets him in NIGHT. And then makes her case on Gambit, pretty convenient.

Made any case on anyone else? No
If i missed any, point out @Kiwipom

Nevermind, just remembered something.

@Dragomir i have a plan for Kiwi, we will know her character name by next day phase, if my team followed me. It's better to wait for her and role block her today. She is good player, if she is townie we need her.
Post automatically merged:

When he was being heavily sussed, i imagine he revealed
Tac did. *

most of the votes off tac were taken off based on kiwi's info on gambits playstyle in a day one game a while ago while he was scum, is that the sole basis for the lynch wagon rn along with the miller claim or you have better reasons.

D

Dragomir

Tac anonymously can chat with his followers. In Covid Game, Noctis could do the same and he revealed himself. When he was being heavily sussed, i imagine he revealed himself to some players, mostly when he knew he would be inactive for the day.

Now comes Kiwi who claims herself to Miller so she safeguard herself if Invests targets him in NIGHT. And then makes her case on Gambit, pretty convenient.

Made any case on anyone else? No
If i missed any, point out @Kiwipom

Nevermind, just remembered something.

@Dragomir i have a plan for Kiwi, we will know her character name by next day phase, if my team followed me. It's better to wait for her and role block her today. She is good player, if she is townie we need her.

Tac did. *
If her claim holds up then all we gotta do is unvote her. We gotta plenty of time so it'll be fine.
i just realized drago has only seen like 2 episodes of death note and wouldn't even be able to tell if kiwi's character is miller material or not

LOL
I can just use the wiki to check.

most of the votes off tac were taken off based on kiwi's info on gambits playstyle in a day one game a while ago while he was scum, is that the sole basis for the lynch wagon rn along with the miller claim or you have better reasons.
Yes, i will make the case, if you guys still want me to.
Bt i remember one point in her favour, not likely town clearing bt she can explain half of it with that.

D

Dragomir

No. Nobody mentioned anything about Kiwi getting the votes off Tac. Let me quote the other reasons for you.

dont spoil yourself bro, i seen the anime 5 times i got ur back
You a real homie :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.