[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

really nice to know you ignored my post and still doing this shit.
Stop being grumpy about it and at least try to understand what I'm doing. Cobra said that he now knew the hidden passive after saying he didn't. This was an alarm for me as what first popped into my mind was a scum Cobra backtracking and tryna get town cred by saying he now sees it. So in order to confirm or reject that thought, I needed to test him.

Do you understand my tactic now?

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir you used that hidden win condition too much, stop. u r not as smart as u think u r.
Huh? All I did was ask a question about that thing one time. I barely talked about this lynchpin thing. Stop being so aggressive about it for no reason. It's not gonna hurt town by asking Cobra a question.

Stop being grumpy about it and at least try to understand what I'm doing. Cobra said that he now knew the hidden passive after saying he didn't. This was an alarm for me as what first popped into my mind was a scum Cobra backtracking and tryna get town cred by saying he now sees it. So in order to confirm or reject that thought, I needed to test him.

so am i town cleared?

Its not really a tactic fam, its basic lol. Maybe i shouldnt have said it but from what you asked him and from what i saw about people talking about it i assumed more people did in a way, im tired rn and i still want to say something bout one of my abilities that can be used against me by maf.

D

Dragomir

so am i town cleared?
No. Not really.
@Dragomir do you think Misa or Mikami would be Investigation immune like Light? Or SK could be?

@Kiwipom and others who have watched the show.
SK perhaps. Don't think any other mafia will be immune.
Its not really a tactic fam, its basic lol. Maybe i shouldnt have said it but from what you asked him and from what i saw about people talking about it i assumed more people did in a way, im tired rn and i still want to say something bout one of my abilities that can be used against me by maf.
Ok, you can call it a basic tactic or whatever. I wasn't making it out to be something super advanced.

I'm not really sure if you should go and reveal that ability, especially if Mafia didn't know beforehand. Now, they would if you reveal it.

As mentioned in my OP, Kiwi as scum is also probable but the fact that they ended up switching to NW is the hole in the donut. They could've simply retained their votes on me and stayed quiet before eod in orderto save TAC. Also, scums not watching the clock is stupid. That's the iffy part on Kiwi's scenario.

No. Not really.

SK perhaps. Don't think any other mafia will be immune.

Ok, you can call it a basic tactic or whatever. I wasn't making it out to be something super advanced.

I'm not really sure if you should go and reveal that ability, especially if Mafia didn't know beforehand. Now, they would if you reveal it.
It doesnt do much per se, them knowing or not isnt the point. Its the fact that if it triggers itll leave me vulnerable, i am otherwise a power role, an powerful one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.