[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Anyways, I feel like I didn't really do anything this phase. I'm keeping my vote on Rayan since I don't really feel like building a case and all of my leads got "towncleared". And the only case I saw today was me so.....

I'm done for tonight

N

NeutralWatcher

Anyways, I feel like I didn't really do anything this phase. I'm keeping my vote on Rayan since I don't really feel like building a case and all of my leads got "towncleared". And the only case I saw today was me so.....

I'm done for tonight
See you tomorrow.

I'm done for tonight
Could be set up, or truth, bt he didn't give reads on Rayan Twice.

Nat Asks him his reads.

Post automatically merged:

This wasn't worth the effort lmfao. Don't expect another recap like this near the end of the day phase @Natalija.

Miler is someone who is default guilty/suspicious when investigated but is actually a townie.
Now i didn't sus Fuji before so didn't look up his posts, Neutral n Nat are good books in my read.

Among Neutral i sus, n Light.
Kiwi, and then Rayan from scummy.

Among not mentioned ones, Ali.
Neutral n Nat need a relook. Nat definitely improve her scum game if she is scum, i read through her posts, and she feels townie.

Bt I think there's one scum in Rayan n Lanji nw.
I am also wary of Poison n Ali nw.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
No. I wouldn't have said hidden Lynch pin which means revealing my hidden condition/claiming which would get me townie point from Dragomir. You play good.
are you trying to pocket me?

Neutral n Nat need a relook. Nat definitely improve her scum game if she is scum, i read through her posts, and she feels townie.

Bt I think there's one scum in Rayan n Lanji nw.
I am also wary of Poison n Ali nw.
I think Poison is good still

TAC tried to lynch her. He definitely didn't expect a case on Gambit to defend him immediately afterwards

Here's a click link to 2 of Tac's read posts. Isn't it weird how his opinion of Poison changed so much between the two reads? poison went from a town lean to his number 1 suspect in less than 2 hours, seems like he was tryna get an easy mislynch with her?
A mislynch means we lynch a townie, as far as we know, she might not be maf but rather 3p in which tac wanted to gain town credit by killin .... nothing is confirmed yet.

so jewboy or rayan?
Both on my highly suspcious list, jewboy being a little higher, idk about rayan i didn't follow his posts as well as i followe melon/jew's

I noticed that cobra had no idea what we were talking about when people were saying they had the same hidden passive as me. the question is, does every townie have that hidden ability or not?
I do have it, i like what you did here, but you fucked everything up by spaming it.

My theory is that police figures have it?
Your thoughts, my thoughts <3

Nat, Queen, Flower, and Drago all admitted to having the same passive as me.
I like better when it was as short as these names.

There it is! Ok, you're town. I don't recall anybody specifying that it's a hidden lynch pin so you saying this is a great look.
I'm disappointed at you Drago, I really am.

I feel like we’re overlooking Ali a lot
Works fine with me, helps me get better judgement of players.

I agree but I don't really think he's all that suspicious. He comes off pretty genuine to me.
I am town, and i don't like how town is playing this DP.

Chill on the Cobra votes. Let's not go overboard. He's not really my lynch target for this phase tbh. I think he's better off getting vigged. I can explain why if y'all want.
YES this is ma boi ...

The lynch is town's most powerful weapon. Always has been, always will be. When lynching someone, you obviously want them to be suspicious but you want their flip to be able to provide information on other players. This info can help decide night actions and even the next day's lynch.

Now look at Cobra. Do you believe that his town or wolf flip would provide info on any other player? I don't think it's possible to deduct any buddies or other towniest from this man's posts.

It's nice to lynch scum. But you also wanna do that and get a bonus out of it. I'm greedy. I want a bonus. I don't think Cobra provides any. Vig him.
this is ma boi part 2

@Ali you kept on and on about Previously sussing Tac, bt Kiwi post changing your mind on it. Repeated it little too much. Bit scummy.
And i also wary of those that changed their reads on Tac and tried blending with town, Tris i remember did the same. Most did tho.
i'll explain this in detail YO, DW.

after skimming through D1 and what we have so far today, I think Gambit is town. He’s a dick, but still town.
This is fuuny AF XD

dont spoil yourself bro, i seen the anime 5 times i got ur back
Nerd :whitepress:

I think Kiwi is telling the truth. If she was scum then wouldn't she just lie and pretend to have the passive so she could sit at the mean girl's table with the rest of us?
that's why i'm pissed at you, you should have used that passive thing much better than u did.

Mr. I-outed-myself-as-mason-and-now-scum-knows-my-name
I like the version where u used to joke around :catblush:

I have a couple of passives, actually. Already alluded to one earlier.
I don't think you are following.

town scum hunting by using a hidden ability
Dumb AF strategy, should have been used once on a specfic sus player.

I have an active day ability called “Fuck you all”. You’ll be damn sure I’m using it if I’m getting mislynched lmao
LMAO
wait, u r joking, right? :emohiyo:

:pepeanger:

You are Funny AF zara, although i'm pissed at you.

townies confirming each other by having the same ability
AGGHHHHH, this was so wrong i can't believe all of you guys didn't object or stop.

Like I'm saying, this is not true. If a scum manages to sneak into your squad with bs, congrats, you guys just townread a scum.
Others could say that they have hidden ability even though they don’t have one.
that's why it should have been used ONCE ONLY ON SOMEONE OF PARTICULAR INTEREST.

I have to guess who dies
ME in my exams solving MCQs ....

I think I made it clear why I have zara as confirmed townie and that drago was my second option... Gambit and flower were discussing about their night actions
I went through it again, didn't see the reason, enlighten me please?

I rest my case on Kiwi nw.
I can understand this.

nw and jew d boy proved they have the hidden ability
HOW exactly?

nope, there is no way
Please explain this to me?

I... He's been behaving and reacting oddly. His theories are as silly as when Melon tried to pin me as scum. I don't think I've seen NW defend himself like this before, he stands out.

What do you mean why I haven't voted?

To which he responded "Lol busted?"

Like I would vote for that reason EVER. Such a wrong wrong reaction.

He's different than his previous scum meta - that is also true. But that time he had three scummates helping him be like a kitten.
Tbh he’s over defensive when town, he was town in tol and was fighting everyone who sussed him. He did give up by the end tho cause he was mad, this feels different sure.

Sus gut reads:
Rayan
Lanji
Tris
Kiwi
From top to bottom
Sorry ya all, bit busy atm and kinda burned out

Who are your main sus @Yo Tan Wa @Ali

D

Dragomir

I think i am gonna take off few hours nw.

My vote stays on, Lanji. Might change to Rayan, waiting Noctis confirmation on something.

Also, is Queen n Gambit town cleared?

Anothet question for townies, who do you'all think this could be. Trolling nature,
Rem is the Shinigami of Misa(someone who should be mafia). He should probably be scum too. Not sure what sock puppet of who tho. Possibly Misa but Ryuk wasn't Light's sock puppet so I'm not too sure.

"Well, Light. It looks like you've lost." Ryuk's voice rose into laughter while saying that, but it did not reach Light. It was the end of their journey. "Remember how in the beginning, when we first met, I told you that I'd be the one writing your name in my notebook? That is part of the agreement, between a shinigami who brings a notebook to the human world and the first human who picks it up. If they put you in prison, who knows when you'd die? And I don't wanna' lie around, waiting, so... It's all over... You'll die here... It was good while it lasted. We eased each other's boredom for quite a while. Well, Light. It's been interesting."

@TheAncientCenturion [Light Yagami] has been lynched

____________________________________________________​
Report From Stranger

Night 1 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions(If Any).

Light has access to a Sock Puppet account name after Ryuk. He may use it to post in the thread and may vote(It will count as additional).
--- [Kira] - Light Yagami has another Sock Puppet name after his identity as "Kira". He may use that account to post three times per Day Phase.

@Dragomir
Ryuk and Kira both were Light sock pocket acts.

D

Dragomir

Light has access to a Sock Puppet account name after Ryuk. He may use it to post in the thread and may vote(It will count as additional).
--- [Kira] - Light Yagami has another Sock Puppet name after his identity as "Kira". He may use that account to post three times per Day Phase.

@Dragomir
Ryuk and Kira both were Light sock pocket acts.
Oh, oops. Didn't see that then. So yeah, Rem is Miss's sock puppet.

Tbh he’s over defensive when town, he was town in tol and was fighting everyone who sussed him. He did give up by the end tho cause he was mad, this feels different sure.

Sus gut reads:
Rayan
Lanji
Tris
Kiwi
From top to bottom
Sorry ya all, bit busy atm and kinda burned out

Who are your main sus @Yo Tan Wa @Ali
Fuji i gave my reads above, on this same page. And Tris and Kiwi are townies.

Status
Not open for further replies.