[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways if kiwi is town the hidden passive theory is officially dead

so i got no ideas at the moment and im gonna sleep (for real this time) someone else can decide who gets lynched today
I don't think so. It's our hidden LP and I don't think it will outed in her role sheet upon death if she's town. Otherwise, it will be ez for scums. it stays in the grave

I don't think so. It's our hidden LP and I don't think it will outed in her role sheet upon death if she's town. Otherwise, it will be ez for scums. it stays in the grave
it wont be outed, i confirmed with the host before the game started

i mean that our theory of “every townie has that passive” is dead if kiwi is town because she doesnt have it, and tris doesnt have it ect ect

it was a fun theory though, confirmed quite a few people and brought some hilarious memes

it wont be outed, i confirmed with the host before the game started

i mean that our theory of “every townie has that passive” is dead if kiwi is town because she doesnt have it, and tris doesnt have it ect ect

it was a fun theory though, confirmed quite a few people and brought some hilarious memes
Setting that aside, I guess it's pretty fair that the allegations against her has strong ground and it will certainly provide us substantial information in the next phase.

Despite the accusations against a potential lynch, it is still her job to actively participate in scum hunting even under pressure and lynch, just what I did yesterday. Scum will nonetheless, decline in that department and try to throw away whatever effort she's done in the past.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I have a tough time believing that when your character is the anime version of osama bin laden but ill take your word for it so we can move on and hopefully spend the next 11 hours deciding who to lynch
lmfao

Also, if I end up dead tomorrow because of @Dragomir @Yo Tan Wa forcing me to claim, I'll personally ask Noctis to let me join the scum chat so I can become their advisor and get the two of you killed.

lmfao

Also, if I end up dead tomorrow because of @Dragomir @Yo Tan Wa forcing me to claim, I'll personally ask Noctis to let me join the scum chat so I can become their advisor and get the two of you killed.
:catlewd:
I did try to push your case to next day, saying we would role blocking you at night and get your flavor name by tomorrow, bt thn i thought no harm in trying to push you a bit:catblush: i really wouldn't have let you lynched. Maybe.

And I was making my case on you, and you hinted it 🤦‍♂️

Anyway, what scums would spare L and go for you. :catsure:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
:catlewd:
I did try to push your case to next day, saying we would role blocking you at night and get your flavor name by tomorrow, bt thn i thought no harm in trying to push you a bit:catblush: i really wouldn't have let you lynched. Maybe.

And I was making my case on you, and you hinted it 🤦‍♂️

Anyway, what scums would spare L and go for you. :catsure:
We're probably all dead soon :josad:
This is why I hate claiming :josad:
I should of just stood my ground :josad:

:josad::josad::josad:

Play this song at my funeral/death write up @Noctis @Rej

I dedicate it to Drago and Yo Tan Wa

Post automatically merged:

I was gonna post this video at the end of that ToS game where me and TAC were vampires trying to convince town to join us lmao. But I forgot to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.